He said he likes me then called me "friend." I'm confused!

have been hanging out with this guy for about 7 times over 3.5 weeks. We also text in between. We go to the same university but different classes.... Show More

Thanks for all your opinions :). I did ask him in a casual way "so I'm your new friend?" he said "ya, but we do things more than friends do" ? Then he asked me to hang out with him 2 days later. we were watching movie from his netflix account but using my laptop. I reminded him to sign out after we finished the movie but he said it's OK, I can use his account to watch movie when I need to relax from school work. You don't just give your friend your netflix's account right? It's his dad's account
The next day he asked me to go for a walk with him. we walked my dogs together. He told me about his trouble with his group partners for a class project and other things that happened to him. It seems like he tried to share things with me. He asked me what's my plan for the weekend and I said just studying. He texted me on Friday night and asked about my studying. But he didn't ask me to hang out with him on the weekend at all. So do you think I have a chance to move thing forward with this guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's nervous to call you his girlfriend. You haven't been friend zoned. Seems like you two are getting pretty close. Perhaps you should have the exclusivity talk soon? Ask him about why he called you his "friend"--he'd be better at clearing it up than we would be. :)