Best friends or does he like me?

This guy found out that I liked him a couple of years ago and he told me that he just wanted to be friends, but best friends. I wasn't head over heels just yet, so it was easy to get over him, but now that we've gotten a lot closer I'm starting to really like him again. I'm super crushing on him and he seems to flirt with me a lot during the class we have together. We've totally broken the touch barrier and I've been to his house with friends. I can't tell if he's being friendly or flirting though, because we only got really close this year and we barely knew each other when I first liked him. How can I tell if he likes me or just thinks of me as a best friend?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Friendships are often good platforms for relationships. I'd let it play out and take its course! Either way you have a friend in the end.

• It's so hard to be patient, but this is really good advice. Thanks!

• No problem!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!