Should I sell my ex'best friends ticket?

Basically, I bought tickets from my bank account to see our favorite band. But now we have fallen out because we were supposed to see her ex-boyfriend's show but I told her a few hours before I couldn't go as I had my coursework for college to do and I had to revise for my exams. She replied saying ''that's it I'm not trying to make an effort anymore'' this caused a huge argument which ended up with me telling her to F off and that I no longer want to be friends.

I am finally done with her, all she's every done since we were 5 is put me down, bitch about me and tell any boys that we are around horrible things about me to make me seem like the lesser of the two and I'm sick off it.

I decided to leave it, as were no longer friends and its nothing to do with anyone else, the arguments over. we haven't spoken in 3 months and don't plan too. But lately she's been bitching about me over Facebook, and to her new friends and has even been saying horrible things about me to my best friend so she'll fall out with me. Thankfully my best friend has just told her to shut up about me and drop it.

Anyway, the show we were supposed to go see has sold out and although I am going with one friend, his girlfriend wants a ticket to the show and I'm considering calling the venue and asking them to cancel that ticket she has and sending me out a new one so I can give it to my friends girlfriend.

I just have to clear up. This girl has only given me 3/4 of the money for the ticket and denies that she hasn't given me all of the money. She will refuse to give the ticket back if asked and she is doing anything she can to turn my best friend against me; she's petty. I'm really feeling like being petty back. If I gave her back the money she's given to me already would this still seem a horrible thing to do?

Would you do the same thing?

Ive decided I'm not going to, it'll be harsh and I'm not that type of person nor do I want to be. doing anything will just prove she has soom hold over me. I have friends to go with and ill have a good time, I'm just going to leave her to it

Most Helpful Guy

• I skimmed through, but from what I got: your have the ticket in hand ant 3/4 of the money for that ticket. If you sell the ticket for full value and give back the 3/4 it's more than fair, Given that you two are still hostile. If you can honestly get rid of her, and have the "balls" to do it, you could tell her you have two choices, I will either give you the ticket for the remainig money (offer ends tomorrow) or I will sell the ticket to the better price I get, and take from the remaining cash I couldn't retrieve from the 3/4 you gave me.

It is harsh, and little unfair even, but something tells me that whatever you will do, there will be bitching.

Just to let you know, you seem to be in the position of giving an ultimatum, and honestly, your argument seems a little futile, I don't know if it worth having lost that friendship for (no disrespect). On the other hand you remind me of a friend who had a bff who was crazy like the one you are describing. So I feel your pain.