Is he trying to play me ??

I have a friend whos a player and we have a weird friendship ( not sexual) he always says to me that he misses me and I just say aww because its cute and he says 'is that all you have to say'. My friends have met hit and thinks he either likes me or is trying to 'play me' he does do other weird stuff, which I didn't find weird at first but my mates are kind of telling me that I'm oblivious. e.g he puts his arm round me when we're sat together, he checks my fone, he's given me his parssword to Facebook. But there's been reasons behind my fone and Facebook.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say he is, I mean he's definitely flirting yet he's not doing it in an different way to what you'd expect. He seems to 'love himself' when you say things like 'is that all you have to say' you're basically saying 'I deserve a better compliment for what I said'. You could be someone he's after because you haven't went with him like other girls have.