• Ask
  • myTake

Does he like her or am I just trippin?

I have a thing for this guy and we are really good friends. In the beginning he would text me all the time every day and we'd hang out and got really... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• He just consider you as a friend with benefits. I think he really likes the other girl more than you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I got a few questions:When you guys were so great together, why did it never turned serious?If she is a friend and you already talked to her, why don't you ask her to stop it? If she is not interested, than it probably doesn't bother her, to stop the texting, I don't mean that they shouldn't talk to each other anymore.That he is texting less, hasn't necessarily something to do with her. Maybe he just tries to avoid fighting or don't want do justify what he is doing.

• Well both of us aren't ready for relationships. Both just dealing with life right now but enjoying each other. He has told me before he likes me and we pretty much just committed to each other. But now its all weird and I just wonder if he's gaining interest in her now and less of me.

• I think it is hard just to enjoy each other, when his interest in other girls bothers you. Than it probably starts to get unhealthy. These things only can work, when you really don't care about what the other person is doing.

• We both have tried to stop our thing several times but we always keep coming back to each other and wanting to. I remember once I said maybe we shouldn't be so close and he was like "but we are close!" and so we just kept it going I guess. I probably have nothing to worry about huh if he her and our friends say it? I donno why I keep wondering.