I have more male friends than girls. Is that weird?

Nearly everyone I converse with, text, call, hang out with are guys. I rarely hang out with girls. They just have a lot of dramas and some are so fake, no offence. I am a tomboy at heart and so I get along with guys. I only have two younger sisters but I've always wanted older brothers. Im not a... Show More

Whoa! The amount of feedback already ha ha wasn't expecting that. Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• Is totally normal. It happens to me too. I have two younger sisters and no brothers. I always wanted an older brother but tht just can't be possible lol. I get along better with guys for sure. I think guys are less judgmental and I'm pretty open minded and well spoken if I have something to say ill say it. For some reason I believe girls don't like that much. Always being shady about stuff. I've also heard about other girls tht think the same lol is like for every 4 guys there's always that girl friend (not the whore)

I think is normal that for girls like us that grew up with girls would want something different and refreshing like male company.

• YES! THANK YOU! It seems we just want that close bond with a male for a change I guess. I'm not really like that with the male figures in my own family, we're not so close and I have more females in my family than males. Its understandable that you would want that too. And yes, guys are wayyy more easier to handle as friends lol no offence

• Thanks for BA xD

• Your welcome :)