How to know if you're being friend zoned?

what are the hints that a girl is friend-zoning a guy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1) She focuses her attention flirtatiously with other men2) An awkward moment happens between the two of you that leads to one or the other to stop texting for a while3) There's no physical interaction / no play fighting / no massages ... you get the idea4) She doesn't put herself in risky opportunities... E.g. she won't go to parties with you out of fear that things might lead to something both of you will regretetc~ ArtistBBoy

• I wouldn't say that the first three points you've made are the girl friend zoning the guy or even signs that she is doing so either.

• Show Older
    • How so? You must be the author of the friend zone and know so much about it - care to elaborate on your accumulated knowledge. That's kinda the point of the site, you might disagree with my answer and fail to expand the scope of your own mind but you can still contribute your years of expertise. Who knows maybe you'll get BA and feel all proud and sh*t - then years later you'll realize that the world is much bigger than your ego.

• Well you're perspective from earlier cited these three points as "starting points" which are reversable. Yes I agree in a sense that they are reversable but it's misleading to declare them as starting points. I would think it's more appropriate to call these unfavourable actions, but still they do not determine a person has "definitely" put you in the friend zone. Your fourth point above isn't a starting point to me and it demonstrates the hint that I believe satisfies the question.

What Girls Said 2

• She always calls you her 'friend'' and doesn't flirt at all. If she thinks you like her and she doesn't feel the same way she will make it very, very, obvious

• example of a text conversation when a guy is "friend-zoned"girl: I miss you too. :)guy: can we go on a date?girl: hahahahaha :Dguy: I'm serious :/

What Guys Said 2

• here's a clue: your penis is not inside her.

• She uses the word "friend" or "brother" etc..She acts like a guy around you (farts, burps etc..). Women who like you won't do that sort of thing, as it embarrassed not only them, but you, too

• On the first point; these aren't true at all. If a girl were attracted to you and said these things, it is merely a reflection on your current relationship, this in no way bars a guy from taking things more seriously at thay point!In response to your second point; these manners don't express affection or there lack of. It really just shows their manners and lack of embarrassment. Even when speaking in context a guymay be more likely to friend zone the girl not the other way round.

• She's basically trying to show you she doesn't like you when she's doing these things. She feels like she can be a guy instead of a girl..she wants to be liked for a girl, not a guy, obviously..so she acts like a guy to show you she doesn't like you.Sorry, but it's the truth