Only a week left of school - how can I tell him I like him?

There's this guy in my class whom I've liked for about 6 months. We talk daily, but always when other people are around. I'm pretty sure he's interested in me too, and my friends also tell me he is. He'll sit down beside me, seek opportunities to talk to me or do assignments with me in class etc. He doesn't do this with any other girls. A couple of times he's messaged me on Facebook, but when I answer, he'll reply very short.We're both very shy, and even though I really like him and I want us to be together, I can't bring myself to explicitly say anything, and he won't either. I've been doing my best to show him with body language, but I don't know if he gets it. My friends practically spilled the beans to him yesterday, against my will, you know, insinuating I have an interest in him in pretty obvious ways. He didn't seem to mind (I was quite flustered and didn't really catch his reaction) but there was no continuation. The thing is...there's only like a week left of school, and then we're leaving to take different classes and it breaks my heart knowing I'll probably never talk to him again. Next week, however, there are lots of class activities we have planned, and also a party after the exam at a friend's house. I've sneakily managed to get into the same group as him for one of the things we're doing, which will hopefully get us some alone-time. If it helps, I can add that he's from Germany, and I don't know if their relationship "traditions" are any different than here, in Sweden.So my question is - from my explanation, does it seem like he likes me too? And; if I should tell him, how do I do it? I'm very shy when it comes to flirting.Thank you in advance.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I faced a very similar situation to you in high sch and I can tell you that I have always regretted not asking him if he liked me. So I would suggest that it is easier to just ask him directly, cos you don't have much time and beating ard the bush will do no good. All the best :)

What Guys Said 9

• The way I see it is if neither of you won't make the first move, then who will?I would say go tell him, but that's easier said than done especially if your mind is telling you not to.

• I would say something on Facebook like "Hey, when school is over would you like to come over and talk more?" - that way, if he says no, you haven't lost any face. If he says yes, then he likes you and you will have a good summer holiday :)

• Why don't you just go up to him and say "Hey, I hope you have a great summer. Here's my number. Call me or message me, let's do something fun this summer, like go for ice cream or go swimming or something cool. If you don't want to, no big deal. Anyway, enjoy your summer!"

• Much like the female best answer (but instead grade school), I faced a very similar situation and regret that I never said anything. It's literally been 10 years since then and I still regret not doing something, but I was too afraid. Well...I guess this time around when I run into her and I find ourselves in a awkward social situation I might as well do something about it and be the weird guy with a 10 year old fascination in her...because ya know, it totally weirder now that we are "adults" and I reveal a juvenile crush

• get him alone and get your t*ts out... if that doesn't work he doesn't like you

• If your friends have spilled the bean, then the cat out the bag about how you feel about this fella. If you don't speak on the situation there will just be awkward moments. Times a wasting. TICK - TOCK... TICK - TOCK... TICK - TOCK.

• Honestly Just do it! JUST ASK HIM OUTRIGHT! My female best friend asked me out I was over the moon. Otherwise it is going to do your head in forever!

• With a sentence, made of words, made of syllables.

• grow a pair and do it

What Girls Said 0