My friends says my boyfriend is ugly?

I have a new boyfriend, I showed his photo to my friends and I heard .. " he is ugly" " he isn't in my type," " what do you see in him" " you could get better boy why him? "" how can you like him" And everyone comments like this. But he isn't ugly, I love the way he looks , he is just... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you stop listening to your friends?Are they dating him? No. Are you dating him? Yes. Do they have any say in you choice? No! Furthermore, if they have such a problem with you dating him, just because they think he's unattractive, doesn't that kinda tell you that your friends are a bunch of shallow cunts? How about you stand up for yourself. Stand up for your boyfriend. They give you shit about your boyfriend, you just stand right up and say...

"Look here, cunt! He's actually a pretty good guy, and you're tearing him apart because he's not your singular, narrowminded, shallow fucking view of what's handsome? Fuck you! Maybe I see something in him other than his looks. Ever think of that? And now you're here telling me to get somebody better just 'cause you don't like the way he looks? Seriously? Go fuck yourself! Do you even care about how you make me feel when you do that? Did you ever think about it? Clearly not. Some friend you are."

I would love it if you stood up for yourself like that, but I don't think you will, and that's fine. But you do need to stand up for yourself and your boyfriend on some level, because this is clearly not going to end. I've been in relationships like this, where the friend was pulling this kinda fucking shit, and it just put strain on us. Don't let your friends do this to you. You don't have to answer to them. You don't have to put up with this. You don't have to listen to their shit.

You like this guy? Date him. Their opinions shouldn't have to matter. Date him for you, not them. But still, you should tell them off. Your friends are a seriously a bunch of cunts. Sorry, but they really are.

Best of luck.

• He's crude but he has a solid point. You need to stand up to your so-called "friends".

• So did you do anything about your problem?