• Ask
  • myTake

Should I let him go?

I met this dude online, before I met him he wanted to make sure I knew he wanted something serious, and he wanted something to last, and he was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• he was telling me I was doing nothing right in my life, I needed to be sharper when I was around him. who in the hell does he think he is,he is basically telling you you are a pushover and you are proving it by trying to buy him..let this a**hole go,he is not worth your time or money..how can you degrade yourself for anyones affection..find a real man,not a jigalow want to be

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you should. Because if you're asking you're 99% there.Also, it's kind of funny that you ask, because why are you asking? You already know the answer. Just re-read it. He sounds worse than Hitler.(Godwins!)

• Maybe this is more of a "me" problem, I still care about him, I don't know how. Maybe this is due to insecurity? I don't know why this is so hard to let this go! I just want to help him, but I don't think I can!

• Show Older
    • (: I guess you're right.

• No, you are. I didn't do anything.

What Girls Said 5

• yes, I think you should

• yes, you are wasting your time.

• yes, let him go. you can do better

• Run for the hills girl! He is a a**hole. He is controlling and trying to run you like a robot. You deserve much better. Please never talk to him again and tell him to go to hell with his brother Hitler!

• That seems to be the running trend, I really should. Thanks for your comment :)

What They Said On Facebook