Should I let him go?

I met this dude online, before I met him he wanted to make sure I knew he wanted something serious, and he wanted something to last, and he was waiting for me. I met him, we hit it off wonderfully, and everything was going great. I left for a week on a backpack trip, came back and he immediately said, "too many things in my life are going on I can't get serious right now, but I don't want things to change."Everything changed, no holding hands, no sex, no cuddling, nothing." 4 days later, he just wanted to be friends, and that he loved hanging out with me and still wants to go places and see me. I said I needed time, a week later I started hanging out with him again. The man turned angry, he was telling me I was doing nothing right in my life, I needed to be sharper when I was around him. He even told me I couldn't be sad about this or he was going to get angrier." He told me If I was going to be his friend I had to hear him talk about other girls. He told me I couldn't be soft hearted anymore, and I needed to be forceful with people. Apparently his roommate thought I didn't say hi enough so he told me I should buy him something for my behavior. I spent MONEY on this man, he never had any of his own, I paid for a lot of dinners and concerts, and have been nothing but kind to him when he needed my help emotionally. If I called him about something in my day that was bothering me, he would say "I'm trying to take a nap right now so I can't deal with you." Should I even be his friend? Or try to be his friend? What is this guy doing? Am I wasting my time?

Most Helpful Girl

• he was telling me I was doing nothing right in my life, I needed to be sharper when I was around him.

who in the hell does he think he is,he is basically telling you you are a pushover and you are proving it by trying to buy him..let this a**hole go,he is not worth your time or money..how can you degrade yourself for anyones affection..find a real man,not a jigalow want to be