Do guys who have sisters differ to those who had brothers?

Are guys who grew up in a family with a sister better with girls than a guy who grew up with all brothers? I grew up with a family of a brother and my mom passed away when I was little so I just had my dad and my brother so it was all men. I seem to not connect with women too good and I have a friend who has a sister and he always has friends who are girls and girlfriends. I'm funny and cool around guys but I feel awkward around girls hence why I have no girl friends or a girlfriend. I was wondering if this has to do with having a sister in the family if a guy is better with girls or not because of that reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can go either way.

A lot of guys who grew up around sisters are great at being friends with girls, but terrible at actually getting a girlfriend. All the guys who rant here about being nice and respectful and ignored for bad boys got most of their dating advice and 'how to treat women' from women in their family. They mentally noted down every complaint and figured if they were the opposite of that guy, they'd be the perfect man. Its not true.

Unless your sisters tell you which guys they want to f***, you're getting very biased information from them.