I like this guy that I'm friends with

I fell for this guy who I'm friends with & met over the summer. He is so great to talk to one on one but in a group he acts cocky. So tonight we went out with a few people and he bought me a few drinks & would put his hands on my waist & stuff. As well, we would flirt. But, I notice he will flirt with my other friends too, it's weird. I've heard he's insecure, but should I even waste my time on him? I do like him a lot but I think he would laugh it off if I told him :/

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• I would go for it and ask him.

• OHHH no not these type of guys: the insecuresRUN why?Relationship takes nurturing from both parties, but sometimes when both people or even just one person in the partnership has a lot of noise (emotional baggage, low self esteem, irrational self deprecation) can really ruin what could've been a great thing.I mean if you really like the guy then maybe try and give him a chance to improve himself..Just keep in mind you may be irritated often as months go by. Meh it could go anyway. A lot of guys can make a girl not feel too lonely, but don't you want a guy who makes you feel complete? I don't know the guy obviously...but the noise I talked about above really correlates to how he'll handle you and deal with arising healthy arguments..which can turn very sour. I personally don't think its a good idea because of what I value first. If he gives you a all you needs then yeah go for it