Guy has only girl friends, no guy friends?

Basically, this guy that I like has almost no guy friends but so many close girl friends.

The thing is, I'm a girl with mostly guy friends so I totally understand that whole "we're just friends" thing without any romantic interest and I realize this might sound sexiest, but (honestly) my initial thought is that if a guy has maybe 2 guy friends tops and spends most of his time with girls, he might be gay?

I understand that he could be considered a player, but he's not that kind of a guy.

Is it 'normal' for a guy to have lots of friends that are girls without any romantic interest? Honestly, I have no problem with gay people or anything like that, I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time (if that makes sense)

And if you morally object to the stereotypes and sexism present in this question, think of it this way:

Is it okay for someone to only have friends of the opposite gender?

• Vote A He might be gay/a player/other (move on)
  • Vote B It's perfectly 'normal' (don't worry about it)
  • Vote C Other/See answer

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like me. My closest friends are girls. There are guys that I know & maybe 2 that I may consider going somewhere with.

I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Funny thing is I HATE that thing that gave birth to me. I honestly don't think it has any bearing on me having more friends that are girls. One would think it might be the opposite & I wouldn't like them.

• No, nothing wrong with being gay at all. This question was more of a 'how do others view my chances of being a friend or more than a friend based on this fact'.

• Oh,

Their more friends. I need to be hit in the face to get the fact that she wants more.

Send clearer signals?