Is kissing on the cheek considered cheating?

I was at a party on my high school the other evening. I kissed one of my boyfriends friends which is also my friend, on the cheek, because we were talking about Spain, and they do that in Spain. We also do it in my fathers family when we say hello to each other. My boyfriend were there too, and I do not think that he has a problem with that. But I still feel a little bad about it, I do not know why. I am a very touchy feeling kind of person so that is probably why I feel bad about it. I feel bad if I have looked wrong at a person.

So what do you guys think about kissing a friend on the cheek?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no problem with it sweety. I do not why you are upset for this. Even no body bothers it. And am happy that even your boy friend does not have any issues with it. So, do not remember it and do not try to talk on this with your boy friend because it might be possible that at that he did not bother for that but now he can be irritated and may think you are getting into with his friends. Somewhat closer to other boy also. So, let it go like this, keep it as a funny moment came to your life. And just enjoy your friendship with good boy friend you already have.