Let us take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is red hair

I've always hated the question: "Blondes or Brunettes?"

I've always hated it because of the pretty much racist assumption that a guy prefers a certain type of white woman.

The question essentially disregards a whole lot of us other women who don't identify as either blonde or brunette? What about black women? Women with black hair? Redheaded women?

I think we're underrated

I think red is such a unique hair color and it should be celebrated

We make up only 4% of the Earth's population

And our hair comes in all different kinds of shades

From ginger...

To auburn...

And our hair doesn't grey as fast as other hair colors

The contrast of pale skin and bright hair is beautiful

Not to mention how it brings out our eyes

So guys...next time you answer the blonde or brunette question

Take a moment to think about the long glossy red locks of myself and my fellow redheads

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 64

• I never had color preferences there are all types of beautiful women gingers do have souls.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM

• Natural red hair is beautiful. Out of a bottle results can be less nice.

• I rarely see beautiful red heads in person.

• red hair is 1 reason why i spontaneously approach a girl and start making a fool of myself :P

• LOL since when have redheads ever been underrated, half gingers like me are underrated. Anyway redheads are gorgeous especially Irish/Scottish ones.

• All those people either look petrified, accusatory or mildly peculiar.

• White girls with red hair are supper supper hot. No one can deny that!!!

• It don't matter what her hair color is, as long as her skin is white and her vagina is pink and yummy

• Actually redheads are hottest lol

• I was totally infatuated with a girl who has red hair. Her personality and charm... I still remember her. From grade 5 till the end of jr high. I'm now an adult, this was way way back.

• I'm not fixated on any hair colour, I personally prefer brown but it doesn't matter all that much. I like red.

• I love red heads..

• I am a red head, but men tend to no be portrayed as "beautiful" with red hair. Oh well...

• i was thinking about doing a mytake on redheaded men. stay tuned

• I have dark auburn hair that looks brown in most lighting, but in the sun or under bright lights it is deep coppery red. My beard is lighter than my hair, so when it grows out it's more visibly red.

• i love red heads i understand what u mean by the question but it doesn't matter the hair color that much to me just as long as i can connect and have a good relationship with that person

• Redheads are sexy, in my opinion: Blonde>Redhead>Brunette>Black>Gray.

• i love RED head girls

• To every girl or guy who says red haired guys are handsome, they are not, plus their nipples are larger than the average guy

• Read The Da Vinci Code the book. Mary Magdalene was supposedly a redhead and even Ariel the Little Mermaid is considered to be an homage to her.

• red hair is so attractive but why does it always come with pale, pinkish or freckled skin?

• More from Guys
    44

What Girls Said 54

• Is it intended to be irony that you put some women whose hair isn't naturally red or ginger? O. o
    Haha

Anyways, I think it is the most magical hair color of all. =)

• as far as i know, they're all natural

• And the black roots?

She's Asian... I've seen the same girl in the catalog for those 'pants/skirt'.

• her roots aren't black.

• RED HAIR FTW

• Red heads, I have found, are bloody gorgeous.
    I would love to be a ranger (yes, I have taken that word. It is not an insult in my opinion, but just another way of saying red head.) but I know the colour wouldn't work with my skin. Sadly enough.

I do prefer natural red heads though, the dyed stuff never looks as good as natural.

• You guys really aren't that rare. You should visit the middle east. Redheads everywhere. Sorry about it.

• They put henna in their hair. I think we are talking about true redheads.

• 4% of the world's population are redheads. It is rare. I am not sure we are talking about the same kind of redhead

• More stupid answers.

• This post would have been better if you didn't post anon. That said of course red is beautiful it just is t an either or because it is uncommon. I have auburn/ gold hair so I get Grey's but it is true that of you have light red hair it goes blond in late life than white.

The only downside is men with red hair are looked down upon.

• why does being anon make a difference?

• Red hair is so gorgeous because natural ones are so rare.

• I wish I had red hair. I'm stuck with this boring black, curly hair. 😢

• Looks nice on girls but not on guys.

• i have actually seen some really good looking redheaded men

• red hair is gorgeous

• I have the underneath of my hair a deep copper red along with my bangs and I love it! I'm thinking of dying my whole head soon. The red really makes my eyes pop!
    It's funny because both of my grandmother's are redheads but no one else is in my family.

• So pretty, I especially love redheads with pale skin and freckles, they're so adorable.

• My old roommate was a true red head. Heck I even went for red streaks back in October (but they were more Auburn). But yeah my roommate had that real thick hair, like a Chinese gal

• Red is hot! My favorite colour on myself is a burgundy brown. It's a brown with very strong red pigments, and it makes my eyes stand out. In the sun, I look like a redhead lol
    I personally think women of all races look great with black hair. I never did care much for blonde...

• Some men like brunettes, some blondes, but from what I have notived, most of the men who like redheads are fixated with them, redheads are like a fetish for them.

• I've always thought red heads were unique and beautiful.

• Fire crotch!

• big assumption

• Patti Stanger, the millionaire matchmaker, says that very few men prefer redheads. It's usually men of Irish or German descent that do. But once a man has a redhead, he never goes back. And the ones that marry redheads are the most loyal husbands on earth. So at least we have that going for us!

• They look pretty, but I don't know why.. I find redheads attractive but not attracted to them. Same thing goes for guys with red hair.

• I don't find red hair attractive. Never have, still don't and probably never will

• I don't think its much of an issue. I've never heard guy willing to a red head away. Its that unique factor. It doesn't need to be questioned whether or not its preferred. .

• More from Girls
    34