1. Coconut Oil.
Use it as makeup remover, it's natural and effective.
2. Save your old mascara brush & use it to apply eyebrow color.
3. Clump-free eyelashes.
Roll the mascara brush over a tissue.
4. Messy self-manicures?
Put vaseline around the edges of the nails before painting to easily wipe away any stray marks without ruining your manicure.
5. Perfect cat eye?
Use a spoon, a credit card or clear tape.
6. Use brown eye liner instead of black to create a more flattering look.
7. Don't have gel eye liner?
Hold the tip of the liner right above the flame for a few seconds, and then test the pencil on the back of your hand before lining your eyes.
8. To get the most out of your mascara, stick in your bra for a few minutes to warm it up.
9. Spray your bobby pins with hairspray before you put them in.
10. Dry your hair with a tee shirt instead of a towel.
11. Frizzy hair?
Use hand cream, apply it to your hands as usual, then run your fingers lightly through your hair, starting in the back. Don't overdo it.
12. Straight hair, NO HEAT!