Girls, Beauty Hacks You Should Know <3

1. Coconut Oil.

Use it as makeup remover, it's natural and effective.

2. Save your old mascara brush & use it to apply eyebrow color.

3. Clump-free eyelashes.

Roll the mascara brush over a tissue.

4. Messy self-manicures?

Put vaseline around the edges of the nails before painting to easily wipe away any stray marks without ruining your manicure.

5. Perfect cat eye?

Use a spoon, a credit card or clear tape.

Girls, Beauty Hacks You Should Know <3

6. Use brown eye liner instead of black to create a more flattering look.

7. Don't have gel eye liner?

Hold the tip of the liner right above the flame for a few seconds, and then test the pencil on the back of your hand before lining your eyes.

8. To get the most out of your mascara, stick in your bra for a few minutes to warm it up.

9. Spray your bobby pins with hairspray before you put them in.

10. Dry your hair with a tee shirt instead of a towel.

11. Frizzy hair?

Use hand cream, apply it to your hands as usual, then run your fingers lightly through your hair, starting in the back. Don't overdo it.

12. Straight hair, NO HEAT!

cl_517 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• I have to ask, what is the deal with doing your eyeliner like that first photo? I think it looks really stupid, and I know I'm not the only one. This isn't Egypt, so I don't see why that look is becoming a trend.

• U DO T NEED BEAUTY HACKS BATMAN U R GORGEOUS THE WAY U R 😆😆

• Damn girls do much to look their best.

The only thing I do is go to the barber once every 6 weeks. LOL

• Maybe its just me, But that 'Cat Eye' on number 5 looks absolutely awful in my opinion :/,
    It looks likes someone slipped putting on mascara or something xD.

• Will it help me too?

• Pointless my take for me to comment on

• #8 sounds like fun !

• Does 12 actually work for a long time? Nice take though it was to the point.

• I don't see number 12 being effective, most it would do is cause is sticky hair and attract flys or possibly wild animals if it's really not out and your hair start cooking like a! mham.

• thank you it helped me so much

• Lmao I read hacks and clicked, then I see a bunch of make up stuff. I was thinking we'd discuss security or something. In the words of Dave Rothernburg in a small cut they always use on Rucco and Rothenburg "I am an idiot"

• Does this work for guys as well?

• Wow this is so good! I am amazed at all these little things this is fantastic lol

What Girls Said 33

• Cool take. =)
    Some of them I knew some of them I didn't. ^-^

• nice take! i always dry my hair with a t shirt!

• I gotta do number 12

• I haven't tried it yet :)

• Oh my god I have tried this and it is a scam it will mess up make it hard to get out please don't try it

• Good take! I'll definitely try these out.

• Great myTake :) I'll definitely try 1 and 4 :)

• I'm really unsure about #12. I need an ironer for straightening my hair.

• Number 12 I dont believe that will work. Number 3 how is ti done? Anyone who can explain

• Does the spoon thing actually work? Has anyone tried it? Lmao I'm going to do it soon.

• This isn't useful since I don't wear makeup. nor do I want straight hair

• Sugar in my hair? I think I'll pass in that one. But everything else I'll definitely keep in mind! Thank you :) I learned a lot.

• Another good trick when you're doing eye make up, take baby powder and a sponge and apply it a few inches under your eyes and on the top of your cheeks. That way if you have any fallout, you can take your brush and sweep it away.

• I am sooooo going to try #4 and #12. Love this take. I use coconut oil in my hair all of the time. Maybe I'll try it as a makeup remover too :)

• "5. Perfect cat eye?
    Use a spoon, a credit card or clear tape."
    ---> Mom: why do you have a spoon on your face?

"8. To get the most out of your mascara, stick in your bra for a few minutes to warm it up."
    ----> Great. Thanks to you for leaving out one very important information, I have now mascara-ed my right boob. Girls, leave the cap on when you put your mascara in your bra!

• For 8, wouldn't enclosing it in your hands for a bit do the trick as well? Of maybe even in a bowl of lukewarm water?

• yes, it does :)

• Great take! Gotta test the gel eye liner tip!

• Wow thank you, these are very cool. <3

• Nice Take! I do love coconut oil. Some of these I knew, but I really want to try #12 out now.

• Wait wait does number 12 work on all hair types?

• Never heard of the brown sugar

• Can I just add that coconut oil is just about the greatest thing ever? Not only is it a great makeup remover, but also many other fantabulous things.

-mix it with granulated sugar to make lip/ face/ body scrub.
    -use it as a subtle highlighter for those no makeup days.
    -coconut oil hair masks are a thing and they are amazing.
    -makes for a good cuticle softener.
    -mix with beeswax and... Lip balm!
    -use a teaspoon as mouthwash during bad breath emergencies.

There's probably a whole lot more to add, but that's what I do with it in the realm of beauty. My bathroom cupboard is never without a big jar of coconut oil!

• Im questioning #12 ... haha won't your hair just go sticky as 0_0

• More from Girls
    13