The Different Variations of Rockabilly/ Pin-up Fashion

I'd like to introduce my audience with my love for Rockabilly/Pin-up fashion. Rockabilly/ Pin-Up fashion is a type of alternitive style, which pays homage to the era's of the 1940's, 50's, and Early 60's. Rockabilly can be worn by any man and woman no matter how tropical or temperate your homeland. I also believe that every lady can be rockabilly regardless of how tough or girly with these many different takes on the vintage appeal.

• The Pretty Tough, "Rosie the Riveiter."
    Perfect for any gal on the go.

The Different Variations of Rockabilly/ Pin-up Fashion.

• The Joan Harris
    For every professional woman

• Pearl Harbor Chic
    Perfect For that Warm Summer date By The Water.

• Noir Goddess
    For every Formal affair.

• A Pleasentville Sweetie
    One of my Personal Favorites...minus the saddle shoes.

• Psycho/Gothabilly
    For The Even More Alternitive Ladies.

In closing, rockabilly fashion is my way of being girly and tough. I will being doing more of these style mytakes, (even one for men) and only write about fashion and bipatisan subjects.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 5

• I adoore this styyle!!! Loves this mytake <3

• I was kinda expecting to see the Betty Draper for soccer moms

And the Taylor Swift/ Lana Del Rey, for the younger people

But good take overall

• Hi there! Interesting take. While I don't identify as rockabilly per se, I do dress like this often. I like the timeless beauty and elegance of those outfits, I like the aura of mystery they create. I guess I incline more towards edgy, noir outfts, rather than girly or tough, but I don't plan to do any tattoos or piercings. I have many questions about music, though. I'd appreciate it if you could link me to a webpace centered on rockabilly music and not fashion.

• I love the style. I always look for clothes with that style... ModCloth has a pretty good selection sometimes. Especially for summer; I love the vintage '40s pin up look, or Pearl Harbor Chic.

Great Take! I love this style so much, and glad to see others here do, too!

• Love it so much :D