Girls, Fashion Tricks for Looking Good ❤

Boot Cut Jeans

Wear darker jeans, dark boot legs are flattering and the little flare at the ankle will give you a long lean look. To cover your waist, wear a long top and a cropped well-fitted jacket to nip in your waist.

The Wrap Trick

Try tying a sweater around your waist. This will help direct the eyes to the narrowness of your hips, or nip in a billowy top or dress. It adds to your stylish looks.

White Tunics

A voluminous white tunic can do wonders for your looks. Add a skinny belt to your waist to further enhance the effect. Also, don't forget the power of slimming undergarments!

Add Similar Patterns

Keep in mind that when you choose to combine patterns, that one should be bigger than the other so that they don't compete.

Streamline with Colour

Try contrasting colour as they help conceal your midsection. Your hems should hit below your knee to make your lower half look leaner. Square necklines and skin-toned shoes will visually add another few inches to your height.

To Look Slimmer

Try to tuck in a little of your top into your bottoms, it will make you look slimmer with a flatter stomach.

17

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• I wear boot cut jeans and boots, still good for men? Makes me look pretty slim I think.

• If it looks good on you then by all means, go ahead. It's always nice to try out new things xx

• How does this my take benefit me in any way?

• "Girls, Fashion Tricks for Looking Good"

"Girls, Fashion Tricks"

"GIRLS"

• I know so why write it when this is girls ask guys not girls tell girls

• We girls could need some fashion tips some time also you know. If the admin has no problem with it, I don't see why there's a problem with this take. It's well written and is a good guide for many females as well.

• Nice guide, good take fashionista 😃

• Dressing like that makes girls so much hotter.

• There's two types of guys in this subject, now i'm only one person so i could be wrong, but i don't think going through all this effort is worth it / necessary.

1. There's the guys that appreciate a girl with style
    2. and there's the guys that dont.
    3. there's guys that care more about your personality than your looks, but nobody like obesity.
    4. I personally like a certain type of style. it's hard to explain which but every guy has his preference.
    5. if you wanna dress to impress, but not for 1 person, then sure. follow this guide.
    6. but if you wanna dress to impress your relationship partner, then ask him, "what do you want me to wear" and then using this and remembering it and showing that you changed your style for him is another way to show him you care.

What Girls Said 17

• Nice take, really love the guides

• Was this take written for those living in the 80's still?
    I know boot cut jeans are all the rage nowadays but I don't think it's flattering at all. Unless you're super tall and you have really slim legs (which like, 90% of the female population doesn't have so don't worry if you feel "excluded") then a boot cut won't look good. And in my opinion it still looks horrible anyway, since it only reminds me of the horrible 80's fashion style. It makes your ankles and feet look big.
    The wrap trick is only convenient, not fashionable. It's convenient if you brought a sweater someplace warm, and you don't have anywhere to put it. And it really doesn't make you look slimmer, it makes you look chunky and uneven. I mean, even in the pic you provided it looks like total overkill. She has a jean jacket wrapped around her waist AND is actually wearing a leather jacket too? Where is the logic in that? It looks like she has no shape at all. The jackets are swallowing her whole.

I also don't get why all of these "tricks" are about appearing slimmer. Especially since a handful of them aren't even fashionable or cute, in my opinion.

• why is this all about trying to look thinner. is that what 'fashion' is to people? thats not actually the goal of a person just bc they are a woman.

• Nice tricks, thanks for sharing

• This is a good take

• Tying a sweater around your waist is so 90s. Didn't look good then and it doesn't look good now.

• You have some good points! Though, for me boot cut jeans don't work. They 'll hide my more slender and defined calves while they 'll emphasise more my bigger thighs. About tying a sweater in my waist, I personally find it a bit sloppy, I mean I did this when I was 12.. Your tricks for a more slender tummy are great, except for the horizontal stipes one. Horizontal stripes don't make you look fatter, if the blouse fits on you nicely. Contrasting colour actually emphasises the midsection, and V neck blouses work even better to elongate your body. The last trick, while it will work for some women, it won't on me. while my waist is small, I have a big lower belly.

• I feel uncomfortable in boot cut jeans.

:p

The third one 😎😊😊

• nice mytake it is nice to have a few fashion tips to back to when i am in doubt of my clothes i am thinking i will try the wrap trick and tucking in a little bit of my top

• Nice take 😊

• I just cannot rock tunic dresses. They're just not made for me. But of course I think they're mad cute
    I've also never found a pair of boot cut jeans I like on myself but I'm still determined

• Good take, fashionesta :)

• nice and simple :-)
    The elongating effect of boot cuts needs high heels or any shoe that will add height. could also be a wedge sandal. Other that than, your advice is spot on.

• Yay thanks so much for the guide! Great take 😘

• Fashion tips; bring them on♡ Nice take:)

• Wow nice take! I'm sure it'll come in handy some day.

• Good take 😊