5 Best Makeup/Beauty Products for Summer

1. Garnier BB Cream

The wide range of Garnier BB Cream caters to most skin colors/types and conditions. This bb cream gives skin a healthy and dewy glow whilst blurring imperfections and improving skin tone. As a bonus, you can even get away with using it without any powder on top. This product is a great alternative to heavy foundation.

2. Garnier BB Cream Concealer for Eyes

This is a great product to use in conjunction with the Garnier facial BB Cream. This concealer manages to hide under-eye dark circles/bags without being heavy or without creasing. This product is perfect for summer because it gives the eye area a nice bright glow without making your skin look too covered up and artificial.

3. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Benefit's new Roller Lash Mascara is definitely a must-try for the summer. This mascara manages to give lashes a long and curled appearance without the use of an eyelash curler and gives lashes a natural "no clump" look. It also has the added benefit of conditioning lashes with provitamin B5 and serine.

4. Josie Maran Argan Color Stick

For a sheer, dewy and glowy blush for the summer look no further than Josie Maran's Argan Color Stick. The dual-purpose lip and cheek stick provides a flattering flush for all skin colors/shades and treats skin with Josie Maran's 100% natural argan oil. The Argan Color Stick comes in 5 beautiful shades for every girl.

5. Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets

This is an absolute must-have for any girl that struggles with oiliness, shiny skin and melting makeup during the summer. These portable oil blotting sheets whisk away excess oil, dirt, and makeup from your skin and keep the dreaded shininess at bay.

I hope you enjoyed my MyTake.

Have a fantastic summer you beautiful babes! :* <3

13

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender

What Girls Said 13

• This is such a nice myTake :)

• i remember those clean&clear blotting sheets ! 9th grade ♡

• I guess bloating papers don't work if you have make up on?

• I swear by those bloating papers to be a miracle saver!

• Nononononono all you girls need to try l'oreal voluminous classic mascara (gold lid, dark grey bottom) it is a miracle worker

• nice mytake 😊 I never wear any makeup exsept I usually wear Chapstick or lipstick or lip gloss

• Omg, thank you!! The Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets is just what I need what now! Awesome take, too!

• That picture of lips makes me think that she has yellow teeth when she doesn't. Ugh. But great Take. :D

• I didn't choose that picture. It was a default picture for my myTake haha. :D <3 Thanks for reading

• Nice take :)
    unfortunately most BB creams are too dark for my skin so I just ditched all the make-ups and foundations, etc. for summer and prefer to rely more on good skin care products and sun protection instead, I love using the anti-oily sheets, too! - I prefer the shiseido ones though.)

• Thanks! :D BB Cream isn't for everyone. I try to avoid any facial makeup as well to give my skin a break, but sometimes it's nice to doll up haha

• Don't forget SPF in your products or an alternative facial moisturizer that has one in it. Or all your hard work will be for naught when you get wrinkled from the sun :-)

• I hate Garnier BB Cream. Korean bb cream suits me better.

Though I want to try the Josie Maran Argan Color Stick.

• Aww I'm sorry you didn't like it. It was the only BB cream that worked for me. And yeah the color stick is really nice and it lasts forever

• Great info thank you for sharing :)
    I loveeee sun block mineral powder these days :) so i only wear sunscreen powder and lip tint during summer and they are awesomeeeee :D

i.ebayimg.com/.../$_35.JPG

• I wish I could wear BB cream. I tried garner but they unfortunately don't come in my color :(
    Actually I'm not a huge fan of benefit mascara I actually think cover girl and elf are the best I've used (even better than high end ones)

• Aww that sucks. I'm sorry you didn't like the mascara, It worked well for me and everybody I know. However, people are different so I don't expect it to work for everyone. How good is the elf mascara?

• I mean what does it excel in? haha

• I think it's great for length. I tried one for volume and it was pretty good (when I remember the name I'll tell you). They did this study between high end an low end brands (it was between Chanel, Mac, covergirl, and elf) the elf mascara scored the highest an te Mac mascara scored the lowest