Top 5 Simple Things You Should Have in Black (For Men)

I'm in no position to tell you guys what to wear lol. But these are some of the stuff I very much like seeing on guys! Enjoy!

1. Black Leather Jacket

They just look cool. Really cool. Especially with a grey shirt inside.

2. Black Jeans

They're easy to combine with stuff.

3. Black Shirt

It looks yummy on guys! Especially with its sleeves rolled up! ;)

4. Black Suit

Suits <3 There's just so much to tell about suits that I'm saving it for another take lol. Black ties go with almost any color shirt. So it's a nice option.

5. Black Shoes

If you normally dress sporty, black casual shoes go with everything. Black dress shoes are nice for formal occasions too.

Sooooo... paint it black guys! :P

520

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 19

• gosh i fit the bill ;)

• Gotta love dressing in black!
    I have all of those, different shoes though :P

• I've got 3 outta 5 (shoes, suit and shirt).

I "do" have a black coat technically, but it ain't leather.

• Ugly jacket, ugly skinny jeans, ugly shirt, ugly cheap suit, ugly shoes. Quality over color, I'd say.

• Absolutely no to #1 and #2. Those are some ugly black shoes.

• I've got 3 of them.. I wear them often. 😏

• Have all of those apart from a leather jacket. For some reason they just don't suit me.

• why not? give it a try. And you'd rock a black suit and tie! ;) i love your username lol

• Lol thanks. Not to put a depressing Spon to your take but the only time we wear a black suit and tie (with a white shirt) over here is if we are attending funerals).

• really? well lol it's ok

• I have a pair of Lee sexy black jeans. ;)

• I love black so dramatic lol

• I definitely have a black leather jacker and a silver T-shirt 😉 you can see that in the PP 😁

• I'd go along with the black shoes (and black ties obviously), but for everything else it depends on the individual - contrary to popular belief, not everyone looks great in black. Girls need to learn that lesson too, and stop thinking they can always get away with just wearing a "little black dress", instead of choosing something that actually suits them.

• thanks for your opinion. yes i know, i made a girls version of this take too but for some reason i can't submit it >.< little black dress was on that list as well. I personally think I rock a black dress (yeah that sounded cocky lol) but I think almost any girl looks great in them provided they have the right style.

• Black leather jackets make you look like a fool from the last century,
    black jeans are fine, but shoes and shirt gotta fit, which they don't in most cases,
    shirts are generally good, but rolling up your sleeves make you look like some poor, uneducated prick,
    black suits are for funerals, weddings, everywhere else a dark gray suit should be worn instead,

the black shoes you chose look like shit.

• Black underwear too?

• I've always preferred wearing black clothes, seems like I'm not the only one.

• Basically Black everything lol.

• I wouldn't wear any of that. I'd wear wear a black suit, but not with a black tie... Too dull. No flavor...

• Got black shoes, jeans, and shirt. No jacket or suit. I had a nice fitting suit but outgrew it v_v

• 4/5 I got a black blazer if that counts?

• Hmmm...
    I have all of 'em
    But why is it compulsory?
    And I have them bc I love black!!!

What Girls Said 4