Is Kylie Jenner becoming too fake?

Kylie Jenner was recently named the most influential teen and I definitely agree with this but not in a positive way.

To start off Kylie Jenner is promoting impossible standards and creating false images of her. For example her lips, she tried to deny that she did anything to them for quite a while until recently she finally admitted to applying temporary lip fillings

Is Kylie Jenner becoming too fake?

Also, in the last year her body has noticeably changed a lot.

This couldn't be puberty alone as it is a big change in a short time. Also in the second picture you can see that she has the same jewellery and nails which means that there wasn't a big time difference between these two pictures, another thing is her style which she changes a lot.

She changes her hair colour, hair style and hair length very often which also creates a fake image of her. Further more in the first picture she is wearing blue contact lenses which shows another false imagery of Kylie.

Lastly, she even promotes fake body image as she recently posted a picture on her instagram about a product called 'pure leef' this product apparently is all natural ingredients cream that enhances your breast and butt as it stimulates fat cells in those areas.

I think Kylie Jenner is influencing teenagers in all the wrong ways, as a teenager myself I definitely can see how much she is affecting us. For example the recently popular 'Kylie Jenner Lip challenge' which people all around the world did to achieve Kylie's lips which aren't even natural! I honestly think she's so fake and teenagers should stop paying so much attention to her and wanting to be her so badly!

3834

Most Helpful Guy

• I think anyone who looks up to anyone or follows anyone associated with the kardashian family is an idiot

I do t understand why they are so famous and why people actually care about them?

Who cares if Kylie is fake, no one should be paying any attention to her, there are more talented and better looking people to waste your time caring about

There are also young girls who set great examples... But the media will just focus on the circus that is the kardashian and Jenner family

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but she spent a lot of money to look like Kim... so... I guess she's going for that and she doesn't look bad, she just looks plastic (which is bad to me, but her surgeon is obviously a good one).

hahahaha

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 33

• Agreed. I mean, I'd still bang her, but she doesn't even look like a teen. She looks like a 20-something year old pornstar. She won't age well.

• she's a Kardashian/Jenner. Ofcourse she is fake.

They are only so famous and can afford to be fake because retards idolize them, even posts like this criticizing them just adds to their fame.

Personally i think she looks fucking stupid. But, Obviously a lot of guys will like her fake look. Sadly thats just life i guess.

• Can we just send the Jenner's and kardashian's to another planet!

• The only thing I can legitimately say I know is the Jenners/Kardashians are … sisters?

… and I can’t tell them apart. I mean I can name them, I think we’ve got Kim, Chloey, umm Kylie and oh, one more. Kkkkkkaren?

Kim’s the old one, and one of them’s married to Kanye West (possibly Kim).

What all they do … is beyond me. Like I said, I can’t even tell them apart.

So, to call them influential … no, they’re famous, maybe, and not in a way I’d really want to be. So much work (because they do seem to always be doing •something•) and what’s it all even for? What are they accomplishing?

I’m not `hating` on them … I sincerely have no clue what they’re up to.

True, if I bothered to look them up I could probably find out, but, then, that sort of defeats the argument that they’re influential, famous, and have impact on our lives.

But is this one, Kylie Jenner, becoming too fake? It’s 2015, and history will show plastic surgery is very real and very common, so, no, they’re real. Modified as all hell, but real.

My fear is they’re becoming a bit … and I don’t mean to offend, but, freakishly modified. But, whatever, if that’s their thing, it’s not me putting in all the work, so, why should I complain?

As a guy … I find the piano on the other side of this room more physically alluring. I’m not saying I’d have sex •with• the piano, but I could definitely see myself having sex •on• the piano (but then I’d just have to burn it and that would just raise too many questions — I’m a germophobe). They’re gonna need a hell of a lot more modifying before any of`em find themselves on that piano, naked, with me, though, that’s all I’m saying.

I think I’m going to have to go burn that piano now, anyway.

• Kim, khloe and kourtney are the kardashians
      Kendall and kylie are the jenners

• yeah they are step sisters because bruce jenner and kris kardashian were married (they got a divorce because bruce (now caitlyn) jenner decided to be a transgender)

• @Katieharrison I see.

I’d like to ask, if I may … well, let me give a bit of background so you know where I’m coming from (no pun intended) … I was born in FLA (hence my username: Floridian), for the most part, we live in CA (LA area - Bradbury), but I’m visiting friends in Canada (so, yeah, I travel a lot, but that’s not my point).

My dad’s a studio exec, so it’s not at all unusual to come downstairs and see somebody “famous” (I will never drop names, so don’t even ask) or to go to an opening night, or whatever the case may be … I don’t have “the definitive ranking of fame handbook” with me, but, I know people more famous than the Jenners/Kardashians, and I know people less famous than the Jenners/Kardashians … (but I obviously don’t know the Jenners/Kardashians).

Here’s my question: presuming you also don’t know the J/K’s, why do you care?

I don’t mean to be disrespectful, I’m just curious — what do they do that impacts you?

I ask b/c LA is overrun with paps & it’s a bit crazy.

• Lots of people are becoming too fake. She's just the latest and greatest.

I don't like it myself, but I guess it's her life to live, right? I just know that I wouldn't want any daughter of mine to see her as a role model.

• Im not a of her face lol. I LOVE KENDALL JENNER soo much more. There's more class and level headedness about her. I like my girls Beautiful But not to the point where there loving it too muxh. What happened to teenagers acting like teenagers. Society is fucking us up we need to copy north korea and censor the media.

• Are you being for real, north korea? Hope that was just a bad joke

• "Becoming too" ?

Fake from day one.

• There are only a few girls that I think look okay, even though they're almost entirely fake. Kylie Jenner is one of them. That's strictly appearance only, though.

• Who the fuck is Kylie Jenner.

• Yes and it's a shame. Every teen had an idol who was also a teen they wished to be like. I for one think it should be child abuse to enhance your children like this she wasn't old enough or even had the money yet to do any of these surgeries. I can maybe understand her lip but the rest of her body no. She's just turning 18 her body is not done developing. Even though yes it is her body these younger kids I see now are way more impressionable. She's fake and then promotes chemicals that state will grow this or that what kind of person is this. Everyone has a choice how to live but damn at least the media could not blow everything she does up and keep her out of the spotlight she's still in highschool and doesn't even have a talent that I know of so why is she on my tv

• 2013 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy cute. But like a mile.
    Also, the most influnential teen? I didn't even know her.

• At least she hasn't followed the lead of her father and had a penis grafted on - at least not that I've heard about.

• Who gives a shit?

• She used to be pretty, not a fan of the manjaw though.

Some people just can't help themselves I guess

• She's one of the people on my "to kill " list

• So fake, and such a bad message. And in all your before and after shots, she's so much prettier in the before pictures!

• Another freak show like her dad.

• She actually used to be very pretty but at the end of the day it's her life and her body, changing her look like that has put her in the spotlight a lot more and therefore she's getting more popular and gaining more money.

• Christy Mack had the same influence on young girls to

all these girls started cutting half there hair off too look like a pornstar seriously lol

• i only know who she is because she's the one bitch on youtube going around doing these challenges like putting your lips in a shot glass and sucking or the ice+salt shit.

Other than that who teh fuck is she other than just another pretty face?

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 37

• She's the same age as me, and honestly, she doesn't even look like 17! She looks like she's in her 20's. It's gotten to the point where I pity her. She is pretty in the first pic you posted taken in 2013, she has been pretty all along before all the surgeries and stuffs. It seems like she's following her sister's pathway..

• Honey, if that girl got any more fake you could put her in a shop window.

• Mmm. I only disagree with two things. Having multiple hairstyles and wearing colored contacts does not mean someone is fake nor does it reflect anything about their personality just as wearing different colored barrette everyday doesn't. If I could choose my eye color every day, you bet your ass I would!

Now, as to influencing our youth, I think too many people are going about it wrong. Why blame Jenner for doing what she wants and having people follow her? Why are we not instead blaming parents and the children themselves for not instilling a sense of self worth? Why are we raising followers instead of leaders and trend setters? If she is impressionable, then good for her. Sure it may not be the best impression, but the more important issue is why are we allowing that kind of impression to be followable in the first place then?

I never get this, really. Why hate on someone for doing what they want and getting attention for it? Instead, put some of that confidence and motivation in our little girls and boys to lead in their own way...

• it's got to the point where i pity her. she was born into that family and thrust into the limelight at an age where she couldn't possibly have understood or given proper consent. the pressure has clearly got to her - she got those lip fillers because she was THAT insecure about her thin lips. it can't be easy. i just feel sorry for her, especially since everyone continues to pick on the way she looks which i think exacerbates the problem as she got the fillers in the first place so people would stop talking about how thin her lips were. it just highlights how sexist the world still is, when she is picked apart for how she looks and what she wears not matter what. she can't win.

• I'd say yes, she's going down the same path her sister Kim did because if you look pictures of her up, you'll see she didn't always look the way she does now. They were both pretty beforehand, too bad their mother didn't feel a need to share that with them.

• I think it's her body, she can do what she will with it.

• lol i dont see how people find her attractive. she's had so much work done that she looks like a frog but at the same time people have no right to tell her to stop. she can do whatever she wants. she's not getting paid to be a role model for teens. its a parents job to give their kids a good role model and thats something that kylie didn't sign up for

• Are they the stupid ones for doing all these shenanigans or are we the dumb ones for following and keeping up with the crap they do?

• She looks much better now. I don't think people should care so much. It's her life and body worry about your damn self. That's what's wrong with people.

• Too much make up and operation for her age. It is ruining all her natural look.
    I always thought she was a cute girl. Now I can not recognize her.

• She has had a lot of work. I am guessing... Eye brow lift, check implants, lips, etc.

• It's her body, she has the right to do whatever she chooses with it.

• Oops, posted before I was done typing out my opinion...
      anyway. Like I said she can do whatever she wants with her life. If kids look up to her and want to be like her, it's their PARENTS' role to make sure they don't do something crazy or go overboard. She's not everyone's parents. Parents should, instead of blaming everyone else for being a "bad influence", take responsibility for their own damn kids and make sure that they do their parenting correctly.

And she's not fake for cutting her hair or dyeing it, SO many people already do that because it's fun? Plus it's just hair, it grows back.

The only thing I disagree with her doing is promoting that cream. Everyone should know by now that creams and pills like that don't work, they're a waste of money. But other than that she can do whatever the hell she wants. She can become 99% plastic and that's her business, not yours.

• 1) "self-control has nothing to do with poverty."

wow , just wow. Google once and you think know everything XD

Poverty leads to Lack of Education , Increase in crime rates, decline in health , decline the in Economy etc. But that's okay right? cause " self control " will fix everything lol

" Nowhere in there is self-control mentioned, nor have I ever heard it being brought up as a point when we've discussed poverty in school "

cause School teaches you everything? XD You do know some of the lessons in Schools are quite outdated right?

2) All I was trying to say is more than one factor affects people and why they follow Celebs like Kylie Jenner (Poverty , Upbringing etc) Not everyone was brought up like you

All you do is throw around is phrases like"Self control" Around like Deepak Chopra trying to Argue with an Atheist

but that's okay you googled once (now you're educated)

Also did you notice how you're Name is LightsOff and I am LightUp? Clearly I am the positive One !

• I do not think poverty is the reason anybody follows Kylie (Accidentally typed it on my last reply) but Upbringing does

• I think she looks beautiful. There are natural people that have big lips. ( Angelina Jolie) I think if we had not know she had her lips done then people would leave her alone and think she was just pretty. How can you hate her for wanting to look better?
    People need to get over the plastic surgery thing and just accept that some people just want to look better. Plus people that were born with these natural features all they do is just throw it in your face and then people so adore them/idolize them for their looks as if they created their beauty and they take the credit.
    Beauty at some point needs to be understated because it causes too much attention, confusion, envy, competition, grief, and sometimes people have an advantage over others.

• Looking at these pictures made me realize she looks like Michael Jackson.

• All the Kardashians are fake! They have more plastic on their bodies than what a barbie doll is made of!!

• Who cares if she looks fake

• Honest, fake is the way people go , and they claim it makes them more confident. BUT they dont realize if they where to get seen by a psychologist they would all suffer from several mental illnesses not including body dysphoria. And dont let anyone say they respresent natural/organic bodies or they love what they where given people get mad, because weve been taught to hate our bodies. Its sad she is 17, and looks like she is 27. So sad honeslty

• She will always be fake. End of story.

• yeah, she absolutely has some 'improvements' but there is nothing about her that is actually 'her' now. Which is disgusting, but hey, whatever makes her happy. It just sucks that she's set unrealistic standards for women who rely on a role model like her

• Its not her fault if those girls are too stupid and want follow her ways.

• More from Girls
    17