Back-To-School Fashion Trends!

Back-To-School Fashion Trends!

I'm sorry that this isn't directed towards men as well. I'm just not very skilled in the male fashion world. I know what I like to see and what is refreshing and looks young and flattering on a man, but not sure if it really applies to modern, popular fashion. And, well, I am a girl! I take fashion pretty seriously, EVEN IN SCHOOL lol.

Pencil Pouches and Back Packs

For pencil pouches- florals, polka dots, stripes are really cute rn. Also the long shape the first one has. Forever 21 is for sure a place to check out. At mine, you'll find most pencil pouches/cases near the check out area of the store where you wait in line. Seriously, the prices range anywhere from $2-$5. Seriously. Kate Spade is also really cute, but more on the expensive side.

Same thing, ussually its just plain colors with a leather outline (usually bottom or the front pocket) or aztec designs, daisies, and once again florals, polka dots, and stripes! Check out Vans and Pacsun.

Clothes

I have uniforns (boo) I've gone to a separate pre-school, elementary school, middle school, and now high school all uniforms at all different schools. Yay me! So the idea of not having a uniform for school seems absolutely WONKERS to me. (Wonkers lol...)

Sorry if this is a dissapointment, but weekends are a thing and I have friends from other schools and social media is like a HUGE part of my life. But where I live, this is what i'm exposed to! Oversized sweaters, high waisted shorts, skater skirts, crop tops, daisy patterns!!! Lay it cool, you don't always have to put together a perfect outfit. I love crop tops so I ususally pair mine with leggings, high waisted shorts or high waisted skater skirts. Sometimes I even go for bright shorts and cute tees. (Fav shops: Pacsun, Brandy Melville, Forever 21, Wetseal, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, Free People, H&M, Hollister, Pink). Brandy is the best tbh lolol.

Shoes

My favs? Converse and vans. I usually go with high top converse like the first two pics but the regs. are fine as well. The white converse (with the dark red line if i'm going to be specific) is one of my favorites of theirs! And vans too ofc. Can't forget those.

Hair

Hair down also looks gorgeous, but if you feel like putting it up, try half ponytails, ponytails (messy or not), french pigtails, french side braid, side braid (messy or not), a bun (you should do messy, otherwise too neat and professional..)

Hope this gave you guys some inspiration and ideas for upcoming school! Mine starts tomorrow, ugh lmao. This is stuff I'd wear on weekends and holidays and breaks, etc! But I thought it would be cute stuff for school as well bc its casual and not trying too hard.

9

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• They all look great! Very cute! Nice job! :)

• I'm a guy but I read it anyway because I'm guessing you put a lot of effort into it.
    Converses are cool but the bottoms get warn away quickly which sucks on a rainy day.

Nothing worse than wet socks...

• This is so funny. When I was a kid growing up All-Stars were counter culture, now they're mainstream! Back when I was growing up in the 90s all the kids wanted Nike! And if you were a guy you had to wear baggy jeans. Now it's skinny jeans. Ah, how times have certainly changed.

• personally I for the clothes I find the 4th one not attractive at all. But all the other ones I agree with :)

What Girls Said 9

• If I'd wear something higher than knee length, I'd get kicked out of class. Seriously, it happened a few times. But those are cute outfits though.

• I had to buy fake converse from forever 21 lol I hope they aren't (What Are Thoooose?) worthy😁

• Haha omg. Its probably gonna be fine.
      Tbh I love that vine (What are thoooose?) bc I go to an all-girls school and in class someone brought up boys and I just screamed out "WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE?"

• Woww awesome... i like it <3 thank youuuu

• My school has a very strict dress code. All those clothes would get me 2 hours of detention.

• Wished u had put Jordan's too
    But the rest is okay
    Thanks for the new ideas 😊

• Great take! Nice ideas😜. Thanks for sharing😊.

• In highschool basically everyone just wore jeans, sweatpant, or leggings and a top everyday.

• Thanks for this take! :)

• Not all star shoes again.. so mainstream

• Mainstream but they're cute and comfy they're mainstream for a reason 😂