Back to School Outfit Ideas!

Its that time again, where you have to painfully wake up at 7 in the morning, and stay in school for 7 hours, every day. For the week. For ten months.

But don't worry! You can spice up going back to school! It could be fun too! Lie your clothes!

This is to men because I can't say what looks good or bad, so I apologize.

here's some outfits which are defiantly in style this season, and the hottest trends!

Outfit Ideas

These are just some outfit ideas for you guys.

Back to School Outfit Ideas!

These are some cozy and cute styles that are in right now. Your school might have some strict dress codes, like the shorts, so just pair them up with jeans or some leggings. High waisted shorts are so in season!

You can also take a shirt, a plain one, if you prefer, and pair them with a cardigan, some tights, booties, and a cute colourful scarf.

Hair

Some short styles for those of you who have short hair...

Makeup

And here are some makeup ideas for back to school.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• Very classy style:) Shows that modern fashion can still have class!

• Why don't I see more girls dressing like that? You've got a grear sense of style.

• Thank you 😅 and I agree. It's 2015, so basically anyone who wears anything, will be the next trend, believe me.

• I always liked the classy slut look, kind of ripped jeans, and one shoulder showing tops etc, love that shit :)

• I wish girls in my school had such fashion sense :/

• Digging the leggings + boots outfit. Also, nice legs =]

What Girls Said 16

• Great Take :)

• That didn't help at all

• What didn't help?

• It appears many editors agreed my point, so I don't understand how it didn't help. Plus, I've seen your page. You are very negative towards things. Try to be more positive and people will like you.

• I don't give a fuck about your opinion

• Man I want more clothes like that but I can't find shit in my toddler sized body😑

• It seems that I'm the one who went to a school where it was mandatory for the students to wear the darn school uniform...

• Those... Are not short...
    Team pixie cuts?

Dig the outfits tho.

• I like pixie cuts, they're really cute. Nobody really does them in my area because it's mostly Indian people, and they don't cut their hair.

• Lol it was my way of getting a crazy do as an artist without ruining my hair with a perm or bleaching. My mom loved it, maybe it's something you can try in college :3

• Yeah, I'm not allowed to bleach or dye my hair, until I'm in college. But I am strictly not allowed to cut my hair. But I mig cut it at the front to make it look like I have shoulder length hair, and at the back long, which gives a look of two haircuts.

• I like outfit #4 & 5!

And ah I want to learn how to do that braid.

• I love the hair style... <3

• We have uniforms. You don't dress for school here. Which is kinda good because I don't have to waste money on clothes

• everyone is worried about how they will look in school while I'm over here busting my balls over my AP work

• Oh I hated those days... sweatpants, sweatshirts and uggs was basically all I wore during AP testing

• I wish I could sleep in until 7 for school!

But anyways, there's some cute ideas in here, good take.

• Very nice myTake :)

• Cute and classy. (y)

• Great ideas, wish my dress code wasn't so strict so I could wear them😩

• Haha, at our school, we have a strict dress code as well. But they all break the rules by wearing tank tops, short shorts, and low cut tops exposing cleavage.

• Ah, so lucky, at my school if you are wearing a pair of jeans that has a tiny hole above your finger tips you get a two hour detention, thats how strict it is😂.

• It's always hard to share fashion tips to people. Because for example, of the outfits, anything with bare legs or thights is way too cold and so not possible. So only 2 outfits left.
    The hair, anything with curls involved and need thick hair for it is already impossible so maybe 1 is possible.
    Makeup is good though.
    I like your style by the way but it's not suited for everyone...

• Well there are some alternatives, like jeans, or tights, leggings, or anything you have that you feel it's suitable for the certain outfit. You don't need curls or thick hair, as you can tease them. I get your point, it's not suited for everyone, but everyone has a different sense of style obviously. Not everyone on earth would like the same outfit.

• Love this! Someone give me all of those outfits, haha.

• Love this😄😄 great ideas