7 shoes every woman should own

1. Black Pumps

They pull together any outfit and add instant sophistication.

7 shoes every woman should own

2. Flats

The run-around shoe and a preppy-wardrobe staple.

3. Ankle-Strap Sandals

Goes with just about anything and lengthens your legs.

4. Platform Wedges

They lend a lot of height and a lot of style.

5. Casual Sneakers

Sneakers are the perfect weekend shoe, pair it with jeans and dresses alike.

6. Flat Sandals

This is the perfect summer shoe, you can pair with shorts or with sundresses.

7. Flat Tall Boots

Tall boots are timeless. They're essential for fall, and add polish to a t-shirt and jeans look.

cl_517 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

• no sport shoes?

• Great take, never knew there were so many kinds lol

• I think 3 and 4 are completely unnecessary, but the others might serve a purpose. I only have one pair of shoes myself, though, and I don't like sandals because you're not allowed to wear socks with them, which kinda sucks.

• @justbanannaz this question has you written all over it.

• Nice take - That is all I will say for it is No Man's Land the sacred relationship between a girl and her shoes - I could do a male take on the perfect pair of male shoes but it would be very short as for most men it would only have one point (1) Where the right shoe matches the left shoe.

• Forgot my wallet.

• Barefoot FTW :)

I can't even imagine any girl I've dated having shoes like that. I'll take it a step further. I think with most of the girls I've dated there is no way in hell they'd wear most of those shoes. My ex wouldn't have worn ANY of those.

But if you like them go for it :)

• so, how to get your basic white girl shoe game up.

• Wow never knew the names of these things 😂😂😂😂

• No kung fu shoes?

• A girl with sneakers or flat tall boots.

• I like one and 2 when my girl Hannah wears some super cute , elegant and sophisticated and she becomes taller

• 1/2 of the shoes you listed are what whores would wear.

• I should think so.
      "7 shoes every woman should own" since I last checked whores are women too.

• "EVERY WOMAN SHOULD OWN"

Are you saying all women are whores?

• what are you talking about? those are all basic must haves... I don't see anything tacky there. Please tell me which ones you mean

• I had no idea some of these had different names. I assumed anything that looks like a heel type thing is heeled. Then you have sandals and kicks and boots. Done lol

• There are only three pairs needed:
    1) Athletic shoes
    2) Tall Boots
    3) Hiking Boots
    4) (Optional) Sandels

• I agree with the first one though!! but i think woman need more than one pair of shoes lol

• Ill marry
    Someone with sneakers

• yes. women own all the material you can.

great take!!

• I support the casual Sneakers : D
    Best shoe ever.

• I only think #1, 3 and 7 are hot. The rest I couldn't care about.

What Girls Said 42

• I have all but the ankle straps. They look so flimsy and uncomfortable! o. O

Pretty take. =)
    I love shoes.

• great take!!! my fav are flat sandals

• No to all of them except flats, boots and sneakers.

• Fuck high heels and those boots. And the flats. So five out of seven can stay the hell away from me. Sandals and sneakers are welcome. But you forgot thongs. How are thongs not essential?

• Pointy flats ✅
    Black pumps ✅
    Flat tall boots ✅
    Casual sneakers ✅
    Flat sandals ✅

3 and 4 I don't have. I don't have anything against wedges but they aren't for me. Ankle straps heels, Mmm so so babe.

• I own 2 on that list lol

• My faves are definitely the sandals 😍😍 I own almost all the designs in that picture I'm feeling guilty for buying so many shoes now 😓

Should probably get me some boots lol 7 seems pree cool to wear especially during winter! 💙

• ahha you should I love fall tall boots!

• I'm definitely gonna get them this weekend or when and the next time I'm gonna use them is in March xD they're so pretty ❤

• they are! they're my favorite!

• I have sneakers and sandals. That's all I need.

• surprisingly i dont own 1, 2 and 7. should probably get around to doing that.

great take =] the other one i recommend is flip flops :P

• Thanks love 😘 & yes flip flop are also necessary!

• I would never wear #3,4 and 6 . Heels hurt my feet too much so no pumps either. I hate showing my toes in shoes and the ankle strap would annoy me too much 😐

• Yeah so... I own a pair of tennis shoes, a pair of flip flops, a pair of cowboy boots, a pair of silver heels, and... a pair of of snow boots lol

• Ohh I forgot the Cowboy boots, I have a few of those 😂

• Great post. I adore shoes! I have entire collections. Especially, I like flats and such kind of boots. I bought them last month and they look very urban. They're super comfortable and look great with most outfits.

• Those wedges, though. <3

Good Take! I have all of these, but I barely wear my flats. I prefer wedges for dressier shoes. I could always use a bit of extra height, haha. I just got into the boot kick this past winter, and I'm on the lookout for a pair of brown ones now. :)

• we have the advantage of being short sis!! <3 and yes, boots!!! i love boots! good luck finding brown ones :D

• ughhh I have wide calves also and I owe them to soccer, so I know the strugleeeee

• At least they're from something athletic. I don't know what mine is from.

• I have them all!

• I can't wear flats, they always hurt the back of my feet. Guaranteed bleeding every time I've worn a pair

• The first and second are nice! Except I ain't a big fan of the pointy witch style XD

• I wear sneakers, sandals (occasionally) and a pair of slightly heeled boots. I never wear huge heels and I don't see the point for the most part. But I'm the athletic, horse riding, farm girl. Heels aren't and probably never will be necessary.

• I have 1,2,5 and 6

• I haaate ankle strap sandals and flat sandals lol! And casual tennis shoes are not a tempation for me. Boots on the other hand lol...

• I HATE that heels are called pumps, high heeled pumps to me mean this: www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing and they're just gross.

Rant over...

• More from Girls
    22