Here are some remedies for those of you who suffer dandruff, I hope it helps you.
1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil helps eliminate dandruff, it moisturizes dry scalp and provides relief from itching.
- Take some coconut oil and mix half the amount of lemon juice in it.
- Rub it on your scalp and massage for a few minutes.
- Wash your hair after at least 20 minutes.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is effective in getting rid of dandruff. It restores the pH balance of the scalp. It also works as a natural hair clarifier and helps clean clogged pores and hair follicles.
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix an equal amount of water and 15-20 drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Apply it onto your scalp and massage. Rinse your hair after a few minutes.
3. Baking Soda
Baking soda helps remove dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil. It can also help balance pH levels on the scalp.
- Wet your hair and rub a handful of baking soda onto your scalp.
- After a couple of minutes, rinse your hair well with warm water.
4. Lemon Juice
Helps relieve itching on the scalp.
- Mix the juice of half a lemon in one-quarter cup of plain yogurt. Apply it on your hair and scalp. Leave it on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off and shampooing your hair.
Aspirin contains salicylic acid that can help control dandruff by exfoliating your scalp.
- Crush two aspirins to a fine powder and mix it with a blob of shampoo. Wash your hair with the mixture, massaging it onto your scalp. Leave it in for a few minutes and then rinse your hair well. If you wish, wash your hair again with normal shampoo to remove the powder completely