8 Nail art ideas for Halloween

Whether you’re dressing this Halloween or not, I think that you should let your fingertips get in on the Halloween action.

8 Nail art ideas for Halloween

What do you think? Do you usually do your nails for Halloween? Halloween is my favorite holiday!! What is yours?😘

cl_517 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• My niece would love the top set of nails - Halloween not that big over here - A bit of trick or treating, in Ireland the kids call to a house and say "Help the Halloween Party" - In recent times pubs/clubs do fancy dress parties but I am past all that now so I probably just watch a spooky movie on TV at home.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 1

• that's some good art there.

What Girls Said 11

• Oh, I wish I could do something cool like that. I might paint my nails black or red (or both :P ) but I'm not talented enough to do those. But I do love Halloween <3

• Awww! There are cute easy tutorials on YouTube! You should try them!

• These are so awesome, #7 & 8 are my favorites! I keep my nails short and those two look like they'll work for me, plus the little ghouls are adorable. :)

• awwww!! hope you get to do them cookies! :D

• i like the first ones! but i don't knoww what to get for Halloween :/

• Hmm, I think it should depend on what you intend on dressing up as if at all. If you'll wear a costume maybe get something that matches your outfit or suits the theme for what you'll be. If not, then something that's sort of neutral, that way it'll match with your regular outfits after the holiday passes.

• These are so elaborate! My nail game needs to step up XD

• I'm doing my nails like the ones in #8, tho I'm not sure how does a vampire have nails like that 😂

• I really love those ♥♥♥
    I have never do my nails for Halloween but you gave me really great ideas. So thank you so much. Now I do my nail every Halloween :)

• These are really cute! I think second to last is particularly adorable haha. I was just going to paint mine black, since I've grown then out.

• Those nails are so beautiful! :o :D <3

• I like the second one. :)

• I love these... I might be doing mine like the last one

• I am so glad I don't have any nails #notimeforthis

• Haha spooky!