Ok so usually people jump in defensive but let me be brutally honest.. Leggings do not look good as pants! Well we do have different opinions. Leggings are also not tights so don't get the two confused.
Just a few tips to wear leggings:
- Wear a top that covers all if not most of your bum. It's not a fantastic look otherwise.
- Use less tight fitting tops and instead sway towards a more free flowing top that can be paired with a belt if you're looking to show your figure off just a bit.
- Patterned leggings although can be quite cute are risky to wear. Darker leggings always are the safer option for all different body types
- Boots! Whether they are ankle or longer boots they are a fantastic choice.
- Don't wear leggings to formal occasions!! Although a nice blazer pairs well with leggings they are not fit for interviews, formal parties etc
Here's a picture that might help (not mine but thought might be useful) otherwise in the end it's best to dress how you feel comfortable and confident!