Men: you can also be Cute AND Sexy

When fashion is concerned men may not have such versatile choices, or so they think. The thing is, their fashion choices are versatile, but the differences are more subtle than those in women's clothing.

So how can you achieve the cute and sexy look (or at least the fashion choices which I consider to be cute+sexy)?

Read on!

The knee length coat

It's sophisticated, it's comfortable, it goes with everything and the man just looks fenomenal in it. Always. no exceptions.

Men: you can also be Cute AND Sexy

The henley shirt

It's so simple, yet it can be a bit revealing, which is just the perfect combination of sexy and cute.

The combat boots

Kicking the dirt, walking a lot, just messing around and being a guy... The more time they spend in their combat boots, the sexier they get, but their attitude is what makes them cute when wearing sexy boots. ;)

The cargo pants

Layed back, comfrotable and cute, but also sexy because they can really accentuate the strength of your gluteus maximus. xD

The messenger bag

Just the thought that you carry stuff with you and you're being practical is extremely cute, and, on top of that, the strap that's hanging off of your body holding all of that stuff just makes us think og how strong you are... Which enters into the realm of sexyyyyyyyy.

What do you wear that you consider cute and sexy at the same time?

Pics welcomed! =)

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 17

• Lol I know.

• I like the Henley shirt and Messenger bag

• LOL yes we know

• leave the messenger bags for bike messengers.

• typically, when a girl thinks you're cute, its not the same thing as a girl who finds you sexy. Cute is like a wet puppy dog. She may want to hug him, but she doesn't want him next to her in the sack. Take me for instance. I think i have a classically "cute" face, but it usually doesn't translate into girls wanting me in THAT way.

• lol a murse no thanks

• There's a lot of hipster in those looks. No thank you.

• I like cargo pants! :)

• Nice take... I love the Cargo pants most

• I like it! I have all of these except for the combat boots.

• So she uses pics of models... basically reaffirming the average traits that are visceral to a female's attraction module.

But I believe her, she's trying to say you don't have to be all buff and ruggedly handsome... your character is what really defines you as a person and just dress to be comfortable. I think this paradigm is a double edged sword for those hopeless romantics who look the part of a bad boy, but who also act like a nerd... it throws off the stereotype too much and seems fake.

• If you hear you are a Cute, sweet or nice guy, its like the smoke of the gun when it's been fired, by the time you hear that, you are friendshipzoned (dead).

• Really because I find cute kind of sexy in its own way. I think my boyfriend is cute. I certainly haven't friend zoned him.

• @Checkers82 he is your boyfriend. He is probably nice too. It doesn't attract though.

• Fashion is really effective when u have a fit body... hard to achieve when you are skinny or fat. Nice take but I was never told I'm cute nor sexy.

• I don't think it's possible. Girls just say I'm cute. They never say I'm sexy.

• most of those are super gay...

-knee length coat- only works if you're wearing a suit. even so, they look kinda stupid.
    -henley shirt- you need the right body for it and even so, looks pretty gay
    -combat boots- nigga, just wear shoes
    -cargo pants- sure?
    -messanger bag- chances are, you're gay or a businessman. in your case, he's gay

• Definitely disagree about the Henley shirt one. They're hot af, don't look gay.

• @op- i also had to walk home after track practice, which caused my bad back and lived on the other side of town and had to walk up and down a mile long hill. yeah, my back is fucked up because of track, not the backpack, although that didn't help :/

• @kaylaS91 well, duh. but that's not the point, what is or what isn't are 2 different things. not gonna lie, me and my friends watch a few chick shows like gilmore girls and my old roommate watch gossip girl (because leighton meester is hot) and i watch jane the virgin (cause the girl is hot, but got sucked into the story). we're all perfectly straight (actually, probably only me, but that's another debate), but i'm not gonna say that it doesn't look super gay that we watch these girl shows. same thing here. you can be perfectly straight and wear these clothes, but they still look pretty gay

• In India, you are sexy if you have "shitload" of money.

Imagine the leechyness of Indian girls.

• I think that's a global problem truth.. not only india.

• @d3adn1nja At least western girls are working class & self dependent.

• Interesting to know, what else should guys do to be stylish.

What Girls Said 3

• Messenger bags remind me of bike messengers, who -- at least the ones I've met -- tend to have that gritty-tuff-kid thing that I like.

Alas, their legacy is being debased, as more and more 9-to-5 business-casual types are carrying them. Bla. LOL

Hint: If yr messenger bag reflects light, yr doin it all wrong.

• Knee length coats and messenger bags 😍 my heart melts

• Hmm, I'm not into coats, but cargo pants, combat boots and henley shirts are ok ;)