Cool Uses For Baby Powder

Cool Uses For Baby Powder

There are many uses for baby powder but here are just a few I thought where interesting:

1 ) It can be used as a dry shampoo

2 ) It helps to remove sand from your skin a lot easier

3 ) It can be used to losen playing cards

4 ) Untangling necklaces

5 ) Ease waxing pain (I do this all the time and it really works)

6 ) Freshen shoes

7 ) Protect flower bulbs

8 ) Repellents

9 ) It can plump your eyelashes

10 ) It can soothe dry skin

There are so many uses for baby powder but these are just a few. If you guys or girls have any other interseting uses for baby powder add it in the comments section.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 12

• #1 and #6 are pretty true and tried.

• It can also slow the decay of rubber.

• Another brilliant use for baby powder not listed above is that it works wonders on a baby's ass so they don't chafe 🤓👍

• Do you know what powder is? Dead sea life. Chalk. Made from calcium carbonate shells on dead zooplankton. They die and sink down to the ocean floor and layers build up. Pressure and times buries them and they undergo sedimentary packing due to the pressure and heat. Tectonic forces upwell the sedimentary rock to the surface after millions of years in the deep carbon cycle. The carribean islands are made from it. So is the south of England and Florida. They mine the stuff, powder and scent it and put it in a bottle for you to rub on yourself. But you go ahead enjoy lol

• We are tlking about the uses of the powder not that you dont like it because u know where it comes from

• @kitty71 I was going for a bit of comic relief there but fair point

• 0|1
  • Plump eyelashes? What if it gets in my eyes

• It has happened to me before and it doesn't do anything and it doesn't hurt

• Aren't there safety issues with "baby powder" if it contains actual talc as opposed to cornstarch?

• Pretty much. There is no hard evidence of it, but talc use has been linked to tumour formation, especially in the lungs and ovaries. Some studies seem to show a strong correlation, but some do not.

• nice didn't know there are so many uses for baby power :)

• I heard that Johnson and Johnson got sued because somebody got ovarian cancer from that powder. They didn't warn about this and they knew about it.

• stops shoes from squeaking when you walk.

• Thanks for that - There was quite a few there that I didn't know about.

• Well you missed the most obvious one. To be used on babies for nappy rash and so on.

What Girls Said 4

• Awesome! I think it's pretty cool that it can help remove sand off your skin a lot easier. I haven't tried that before, but I'll try it when I can 😌

• What's waxing pain?

I don't use baby powder, but my roommate uses it as dry shampoo. It does smell nice :) when I was a kid, my mom would put it on us before church. I always felt like a little ghost.

• Waxing pain, like when you wax your legs and it hurts

• I was really concerned for a minute because of that

• haha, I was so confused. I thought it was this thing/act that I'd never heard of. Like a natural cycle (moon) or something.

• lol I used to eat this 😂😂I was a kid with some issues haha. Anyways, i didn't know it could be so useful! Nice one :)

• I had no idea it was so useful!!!