Burnt Orange - Color To Be Used In Many Forms

Use this color for accents, fashionable and popping accessorize, patches of freshness in your neutral environment, or you can go big ang bold - have it be a dominant color, the king in the collection.

A burnt orange lipstick!

Burnt orange - color to be used in many forms

A burnt orange dress!

Burnt orange hair!

Burnt orange walls, furniture, home decorations!

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• Very nice take.

• I like the dress and the hair. The subtle furnishings in the middle room pics but the lipstick and the walls are too bright/bold for me. It is my nature to like the subtler things in life but there are those who will like the bold/bright effect.

• Nice Take, orange is my favorite color, but you could have add orange eyes too ;)

orig00.deviantart.net/.../...ge_eye_by_jenya88.jpg

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, what a lovely color!

• Its funny how different colors speak to different people. They can really set a mood.

• There's something about orange that rubs me the wrong way.. but that dress is so beautiful

• Haha Yeah, I know many people who can't stand it. I know many people who don't like green too. Green or orange - two least likable colors it seems.

• i'm 100% here for this, i've owned so many dark orange lipsticks in my time.