Flatter Your "Pancake Butt" By Knowing How To Dress For Your Body-Type

I've come across so much posts about women feeling as if the new trend is about a woman showcasing how big her behind is.

In the recent years, I've noticed a huge increase of women getting plastic surgery to enhance their bottom. A lot of images of women with this shape are widely displayed and idealized, causing some of those who don't naturally have it, to feel insecure about themselves.

I'm here to tell you, be happy with what you have! Instead of trying to change it, work with it!
When you do, you will look and feel amazing in your own skin!
Becoming a duplicate of false images that are constantly displayed in our society is becoming overrated.

Instead, just be yourself because what will happen when the big booty trend disappears and the next body part trend develops?

Are you going to look to be that too?

It's just impossible to keep up, isn't it?

Flatter Your

The worse thing that I've seen women with smaller butts do, is that they wear clothing that further draws attention to the fact that they have a flat butt.
Learning to dress for your body type is very important!
Although, my physique is slim with a big round butt I've learned to dress for mine too. I've actually learned that mini skirts work against me, because my body shape makes the skirt lift up even more in the back.
No one wants to feel as if they're wearing something that isn't properly suited for them!
So women of all shapes, I can relate to you!

Below are a lot of different looks that will compliment a woman who has a smaller behind:

Flare dress

A-line skirt

The flare dress and the a-line skirt work as an illusion to create a more shapely figure, for a woman who has a small butt or a straight down shape.

Paparazzi pants

The paparazzi pants hugs a womans physique in the right place. The pants hugs a womans hips, allowing it to look more fuller than it really is. The paparazzi pants flares towards the bottom creating a fun and exciting feel for the person wearing it!

Peplum dress

Peplum shirt

The peplum dress and shirt, again work as an illusion to allow a woman to look more shapely than she really is. This type of look is very flattering to most body types.

Tunic dress

These dresses are very free flowing. It does not hug any of your curves. It allows you to feel very comfortable but at the same time feminine and girly. These particular dresses are all about the leg. You can elongate your legs by wearing heels, which will allow this look to appear even more flattering. Since, this dress is free flowing it doesn't draw attention to what your body type lacks, instead it shows major appeal because most eyes will be focused on how long and elegant your legs are.

Mermaid dress

The mermaid dress creates an hourglass figure, these dresses can be worn on special occasions. There's many different designs and selections to choose from. Many of them are suited for restaurants or clubs if you're not looking to appear too overdressed for the setting you are attending.

Asymmetrical blouse

Another look, that is roomy, comfortable and free flowing!

So, there you have it!

You can have the smallest curves in the room, but appear to be the sharpest woman ever because you know your body and how to dress well for it!

There is no competing with that!

Stacyzee is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• these look like expensive outfits. are they?

• Reasonable priced. Since I buy similar outfits real life I'd have to say 30 and up. But still less than 50.

• They do. This is why it's important to know where to shop. You can get nice clothes for a reasonable price.

• Not really you can find these at the mall

• No matter how big or small their butts are, women should dress like that. I love that style :P
    It doesn't just compliment their butts, but their whole body too.

• I dress this way (although I am a slim girl with a bubble butt), but specifically those who lack it, these are great clothing selections that do not draw attention to their flat butt, instead it's very complimenting all around.

• Tunics and asymmetrical blouses? Yuck! Just show your flat pancake butt with pride and confidence that's as sexy as it gets.

• am i the only one who simply looked at the models?

• Another effective way for a girl to flatter her pancake butt is to dress to show off her spectacular rack! lol!

• I don't think any of those would suit me :-(

• As much as big butts are getting trendy (which I absolutely hate, it's all about shape and proportion, not raw size), those bodies up there are still desirable by men.

Butt implants truly are sad.

• This is the most troubling aspect of America’s butt cult: virtually all the ass anthems being pushed by the media are paeans of self-love. Take the video for Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass” as an example:
    Trainor is a fat white girl rapping about how she’s fine just the way she is, how beauty standards that expect her to cut down on the bon-bons are oppressive, and denigrating women who have “stick figure,” “Barbie doll” physiques. The message to girls is clear: don’t work on yourself, don’t take care of your body, and any man repulsed by your undulating stomach flab and toilet paper-infested asscrack is a meanie misogynist.
    The same attitude is present in last year’s other major butt worship song, Jennifer Lopez’s “Booty.” When that video first came out, I was talking about it with some friends and one commented on how anhedonic and unsexy it was. I told him that “Booty” wasn’t supposed to be sexy. J. Lo and Iggy Azalea aren’t flaunting their butts because they want to look hot for men, they’re doing it out of narcissism: “You better worship my big booty, or else!”
    Contrast these music videos to Sir Mix-a-Lot’s “Baby Got Back,” which ass-lovers point to as an example of how butts have gone mainstream. “Baby Got Back” is sexy and appealing because it was sung from a man’s perspective, about what men liked. It wasn’t even representative of black America’s tastes, because the majority of attractive black women didn’t emphasize their butts, even going all the way back to the sixties.
    The current crop of ass anthems are by women, about women, and are about shaming men for not giving these women the deference they think they deserve. What you prefer as a man is irrelevant: big booty is the only item on the menu, and if you don’t like it, you can starve for all they care.

• It's great that you managed to write this take without even mentioning yoga pants/leggings.

• I thought of it but realistically it's not flattering to all body types.

• Yes, that's why I commented about it. That could make your content generic. Great decision.

• Oh ok so you agree that I didn't put it here , lol. For some reason I read your reply in a sarcastic tone.

• The 2nd flare dress girl... 😍😍

• So you're basically supporting false advertising?

SMH.

• False advertising is telling women to buy butt implants or enhancements , and that's clearly not what I'm doing. Try actually reading to get the actual message before you comment.

• So, you wear unattractive clothing so that people will focus only on your body?

• How on earth is wearing flattering clothes false advertising? Should we all wear clothes we look horrible in or what?

• Nice take and advice for women with small asses - Just a word to say there is still a dwindling number of guys like me who prefer the smaller ass but that is only my preference. Your take will help those girls who have some concerns about whether their butt is big enough.

• I love small behinds! I like them way more than big butts!! LADIES DON'T MAKE YOUR BUTTS BIG.

What Girls Said 17

• I love these outfits.

• i love that black peplum dress where can i buy it?

i like tight/pencil skirts

• I'd do a search for one on clothing sites. Unfortunately I found the peplum dress off of Google , I don't know exactly what store sells it

• i see (。-_-。)

• Who has a pancake butt in 2016? most people squat even then men and women are fat enough to have hips and booty. But you also got butt pads or butt bras they are the same thing like VS bras padded like a mfer and pushes them together to make them look a lot bigger and " fertile" lol

• Aren't they called Palazzo pants? I've never heard of Paparazzi pants.

• Google paparazzi pants. That style is what comes up. I am not familiar with the name you are using.

• They look great but no girl ever would take this serious, i mean these kind of dresses are only worn when there's an event or something, so they should not count as some casual clothing you can wear to hide your "flat" butt

• I dress like this almost daily. It's my style. Everyone is different however. I'm rarely ever in jeans or a t shirt. The most casual I'd go is a pair of leggings.

• Love the white floral A Line skirt! <3

• Lovely article. Thanks.

• I never paid attention to my butt size, since I didn't think it mattered. I had no idea that this many people were wanting to have such a large butt.

• A lines are universally flattering. Can't go wrong with those.

• I would like to just say not all women who have "bigger" buts do that because of a trend some are bor with those genes. So i find this kinda insulting

• You take offense easily.
      I have a bigger butt (I stated it), was purely just speaking about the Nicki Minaj and Kim K trend that seems to be going on. No where did I state that every woman that has a big butt has gotten it enhanced. Id be talking about myself if i were to say that. Would that even make sense?
      I'd work on my reading comprehension first before jumping the gun and assuming what isn't.

• I don't take offense easily. You just make rude claims without realizing it. What the point of writing a mytake about this. You do realize that people with "bigger" butts have problems too
      I mean honestly i found this kind of rude because I'm a bigger girl I'm not fat or over weight. But i have problems finding the right fit clothes because of my butt and bust

• You're over sensitive little sister. You're the only one whining and crying about this take. Logically , everything in this world can be looked at as problem. Does that mean I shouldn't address it? Other women find this helpful. I posted this to help them because i see they are the ones most insecure about their small butt, if i observed bigger butt girls on this site constantly complaining about the same , I'd create a take for them.
      You aren't the voice for those types of girls , they clearly appreciate it judging by their comments. if this topic offends you so much , I don't see why you clicked in the first place.

• i don't think peplums look good on anyone, nice take :P

• Loved this take. My butt isn't small or big but it's nice to know how to dress myself up better if I'm feeling self conscious ;)

• I'm wearing Paparazzi pants with crop tops this summer! I always loved peplum dresses. Very figure flattering and classy.

• Awesome mytake, you really nailed it. :) I love all these looks, I like to rock the peplum look, it really does make women's body look good & its just a cute, classy, & flattering look. :)

• who the hell is the first girl?

• Another great take @Stacyzee ❤️

• Finally I know how is the peplum dress called (yeah, I seriously didn't know that 😂), thanks!
    By the way, good myTake. 😄