5 Beautiful Female Body Types

5 Beautiful Female Body Types

There are so many Takes out there discussing women and their bodies. What’s curvy? What’s fat? What’s ugly? What’s too tall? What’s too small? However, where are the ones talking about what beauty looks like in a woman? As women, we should be uplifting one another, not defining how we look and making sure we are ‘getting it right’. So, in response, here are 5 different women who are all beautiful.

1. The Skinny Chick

Skinny women are beautiful. Most women who are skinny are just naturally that way. Just like many women (and men) struggle with losing weight, there are just as many skinny people who struggle with putting it on. Sure, some skinny women may not have curves or boobs, but…who the fuck cares? They’re still gorgeous.

2. The Big Girl

We all see those T-shirts that say “No Fat Chicks”. But why? Did you know that historically speaking, the heavier a woman was, the higher her status in society? Besides that, many overweight girls struggle with their body image. Is it healthy to be fat? Well, it that actually depends on your body type and ethnicity. Generally, the consensus is no, but being fat doesn’t mean you're ugly. And being fat doesn’t define who you are. If you don't like being overweight or have health problems from it, you can always change it. But, regardless, be you and be proud.

3. The Athlete

Are you a woman with a six pack? Do you have strong arms? Are you able to bench press 190lbs. without even trying? Well, good for you. There’s nothing wrong with a woman who wants to be in shape. Muscles on a woman scream strength, determination, and pride, all things that everyone should have. You’re rocking those muscles girl!

4. The Curvy Gal

Curves are beautiful, and most men drool when they see them. However, curves come in very different forms, which is the best part of a curvy gal. You can be skinny with curves, overweight with curves, or…well, anything with curves. Love your shape girlie, and embrace it!

5. Da Thick Chick

What if you aren't skinny or fat? What if fabulously caught in the middle? You still have a body type. In fact, women are prone to storing fat than men, especially in their thighs and ESPECIALLY if they are a woman of color. Not to mention it adds to your shape. Despite what you may think, skinny is not the only beautiful. You can have an extra 10 or 20 pounds on you, still be healthy, and still look good. Good for you for being a woman.

All women are beautiful. Of course not everyone is going to find every girl attractive, especially men, but that’s what we like to call ‘preference’. And yes, there will be people who comment on this Take and tell me I said or did something wrong, but hey, those people didn't get out of this Take what they were supposed to. Bottom line: There’s nothing wrong with being skinny. Are you overweight? Still pretty. Athletic? I’m jealous of you and your muscles. Do you have curves? Like an hourglass. Are you thick? Hell yeah, thicker than a Snickers.

Fuck the haters.

Be happy with yourself.

Anyone who doesn’t love you for you shouldn’t have a place in your life.

EllieLexis513 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Love a thick girl! I love their gorgeous curves

• Curvy is my favorite,

• There is always SOMEone to love you the way you are. But not everyone HAS to love you. That stands true for all of us.

• That's what I'm screaming right here.

• Exactly when ever i say something like whats in the take. I ether get people freaking out and saying some really hurtfull stuff like "your saying that just because your fat" or " fat is bad and fat people' should stop forcing all of us skinny people to be fat like them (no joke i have been told that before " or even "skinny=healthy and attractive" . Thanks you for your wonderful opinion

• @SupFunny your most welcome

What Girls Said 7

• THIS IS WHAT WE NEED MORE OF.

I am so sick of these girls telling us "this is curvy not that" or "I wanna be skinny not fat" blah blah blah. Can we just lift each other up and be happy in our own skin? We NEED more body positivity.

• Loved this take, and I totally agree with that I myself weight just the right amount for my age and height. Yet i do have curves and a little more then i would like on my thighs. But I'm not just sitting around complaining about, i do 20 push ups,20 sit ups,40 sec mountain climbers 2 times morning and night. Just so i can be strong. Have a Wonderful day!

• When I saw my body type on there I got so excited lol. I feel like when I see these they are all relatively small and do not represent most women. Of course the women represented here have lower body fat % (except for the big girl) but their frames aren't relatively small which is nice. Nice take!

• Beautifully written!

• Omg you just made my day! This is what I've been trying to say all along only except I get attacked for it -_-

It's so sad that false offensive mytakes are what's really getting opinions, comments, and are even featured but no one has the time to do the same now and give you the credit that you deserve.

Excellent 👏

• Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed that this one isn't featured, yet the one I did on male body types is. Kinda makes me feel like there's a double standard.

• This is what we need!

• Thank you for writing this!