Men’s Fashion/Trends “I” find HORRIBLE!

I know some men out there who don’t really care what they wear and they wear what they please (which by all means) it’s totally cool. You do you best and I have no right to take that away from you. But it doesn’t mean that I’m going to stop having MY opinion about it..

These fashion choices are something I don’t understand (I’ll never will).. Maybe it’s comfortable? Looks cool? Or everyone else is doing it but for the love of god!

Let’s get the ball rolling..

1. Mesh T-shirts/Singlets

Men’s Fashion/Trends “I” find HORRIBLE!

What the flying hell is? No let’s not even start. Alright Mr Casanova don’t be moving your hips my way take them away from me

2. Cut/slit in Eyebrows

Why ruin perfect eyebrows? WHY JUST WHYY?!?! Did you have an accident with the razor or something? (That’s understandable) but don’t go purposely doing that :(

3. Flat top caps

Don’t go hiding those pretty eyes behind an over-sized cap :'(

4. Short shorts

Um no just no.. I’m not going to go there >.<

5. Oversized T-shirts/Singlet

Did the washing machine stretch it or something? *goes and finds some scissors, needle and thread*

6. Pointy Dress Shoes

Dude!! You’re going to poke my eye out with your shoe.. You better have health insurance

7. Casual Vest

I don't mind vest but for a formal setting. Casual vest like these? Mmm no Sir

8. Shutter Shades

Do they help you in any shape or form to prevent the sun getting into your eyes?

9. Chains

If I forgot to bring my bike chain.. I know who to ask

10. Men’s Sandals

They look hideously comfortable it makes me cry because they look so ugly :’(

Well there you have it! I hope you guys agree with some points. I know some girls out there wouldn't find some of these horrible but that's your opinion of course, i''m not bothered.

Thanks for reading my myTake! :)

mooky06 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 64

• Chains and sandals are cool, Lady!
    And Women dress like a combination clown/hooker/baglady Most of the time :P

• Are my clothes ok?

• Hey, hey now don't dis the mesh shirts

*puts on white mesh t-shirt from the 80s*
    img1.etsystatic.com/.../...270.1015158429_8qfz.jpg

I see nothing wrong with those kinds of mesh shirts for like in the gym or something, totally agree on every other horrible fashion trend you have listed though. you should have put the whole pants down to the ass trend that wannabe gang members love to do.

• No just no! Don't even go there! I mm just don't even put it on please 🙌🏽
      I'm unsure why people would wear them to gym lol

• The good old 80's fashion trends.. Ugh 🙈🙊

• I agree with all, except for the flat top caps, I think they look pretty cool.

The rest is awful. Sandals and socks? Kill yourself.

• I don't see what's wrong with the vest.
    And, if I had those sandals, I'd wear them outside in summer. Especially if I'm riding a bike or going to the beach. Why the bloody hell would I wear shoes with socks when it's +30 degrees celcius outside?

Apart from slutty clothing and makeup, the only thing I don't like on girls are high heels. They're giving a false image of height.

• The slit eyebrows are nothing new. I did that in the nineties. Fuckin daft idea though i agree

• i wear short shorts, and flat brim hats, with sandles all the time lol

• I agree with you on the first and fourth one. The others are not that bad.

• I agree with all of that sucks hard, extremely bad. I don't use any of them

• Short shorts are horrible? why :(

• I don't know. They rub me off the wrong way lol

• Lmao ok 😂
      Ronaldo during training perhaps !!

• I think she has eliminated about 65% of all men's entire wardrobe lol... the eyebrow slits, pointy shoes and the short shorts are the only things that i can say i don't do. Not a big fan of shutter shades either.
    As for the rest of them, don't hate girl, after a steamy night where foreplay was him in a mesh shirt dancing, you trying to tell me that the next morning, you won't find one of those oversized shirts to wear? please 🙄
    yet to meet that one girl that didn't like my big shirts... after all, isn't that what you women wear and call them "dresses" lol

• DUDEEEE lets not even go there with me. Rico suave talking about dancing and mesh shirts paired 😂 Oversized shirts are fine man. Not ones up to his knees lol I like my dresses short.. Sometimes

• so you do get what i mean lol... hey, i had to call you out... used some decent imagery too...
      lol @ Rico Suave though.

• Yeah I got you man lol ayite ayite Rico suave 😂

• you are... you just dont have balls and dont know fashion (male one) so its just your opnion.

• I want that shirt in the beginning i would go gay for it

• Those are all pretty bad, but I think you should have added pastel polo shirts too haha.

• Haha I should of! But some pastel colours are nice. Just green and blue LOL everything else can be scrapped out 😂

• Some of those are for comfort. So, you should be willing to take criticism about your ugly girl clothes that are just for comfort.

• You forgot cargo shorts 😂

• I likeep big time shirts though. Theyre comfortable and look good on me

• LOL these are great! hahaha

• Ah, mesh shirt could probably get me into so many restaurants that require shirts. :) I hate sandles, I prefer thongs (flip flops). If I wore jeans that where loose fitting I would probably get a chain wallet. Pointy dress shoes can get uncomfortable, but they have been around for quite a long time.
    Man no vest how am I suppose to go out at high noon and defend my honor.

• Defend your honour? 🙊🙈

• It's a reference to the old cowboy movies, where they wear a shirt and vest.

• Ohh! Yes I get it now! I mean I don't mind the vest in a formal setting. I've never seen anyone here (in Melbourne, Aus) wear it as a casual thing 😐

• If you insult my dress sense, you will be on the end of my pointed boots. Lol

• More from Guys
    44

What Girls Said 37