Women’s Fashion/Trends “I” Find HORRIBLE!

So in relation to my previous myTake titled Men’s Fashion/Trends “I” find HORRIBLE!I thought it would be fair to name fashion/trends I find women wear that I don’t like.

Again I’m not going to stop anyone from wearing what they want to wear, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to stop having an opinion about them :) so without any further ado.. here we go!

1. Fringe/Tassel

Um I hope you don’t get tangled onto something when you’re out

2. One piece tops

It’s cool if you want to wear it to the beach or the pool but as something to wear to go out? The fudge?

3. Ripped Jeans

I find slits ok but holes and such? OMG :(

4. Harem Pants

They are not taking any castings for Aladdin anymore

5. Fishnet Stockings

I find them trashy if anything

6. Patterned leggings

My eyes hurts >.<

7. Sneaker Heels

So you couldn’t pick between a pair of heels and a pair of sneakers huh?

8. Criss Cross tops (front)

Um yeah I have no words to describe what is going on above.. *Guys stop drooling*

9. Long fake fingernails

Can you pick up this coin for me? *2 hours later*

10. Half long half short tops/Jumpers

Umm WHAT THEEE!?!?!

So there you have it! I’m sure guys kind of like some things I listed above hehe which I don’t really mind (same with you too girlies) but you know live and let live right?

Thank you for reading my myTake :)

mooky06 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 33

• 1. Bad.

2. One piece tops just seem practical. Although I don't think the tucked-in look is common, that would be the real problem.

3. I don't have a problem personally, other than if you actually paid for them to be like that.

4. If you're at home then whateves.

5. Bad.

6. Meh, probably better off with solid colours though, it lets the shape show better.

7. Why stop there? Most heels look bad.

8. Back off, nothing wrong here.

9. Again why stop there? Long nails, bad, fullstop.

10. I don't understand what I'm seeing.

• 10. The back is longer then the front

• I know but.. It also looks like it's shorter on the back at the top part at the same time. Just a longer back could be fine, but that one is rather odd, and it has a space in it too, it's all over the place.

• Just the awkward/odd length in the front and back is something I dislike

• Fishnets are trashy but they're sexy af

• Yeah I agree with most of the looks you dislike sis!
    Maybe the fishnets could be okay with a longer skirt and boots, that they don't dominate the look but add some texture.
    And look 8 can sometime look nice on a girl with smaller boobs. On this girl oh dear :-(
    Would you also like to see someone run a marathon with nr 7? Could end in the Guinness book as the longest run on heels!

• My dear brother talking about "texture" in a fashion sense! Hehe what is going on? Is it a full moon or something? *looks outside the window* haha 😂
      I'm unsure if number 7 is comfortable? It looks painful lol

• With toddlers they do it like that! They see their teacher like a sort of second mom and in some schools it's a tradition that when you do something "above average" you get a kiss from the teacher and can move one row forward in class :D
      So they made it an expression... we Belgians are weird sis!

• Oh haha I see what you mean. It's like a praising technique? But and odd one lol 😂🙈🙊 oh dear lord dear brother

• Where are bras? We don't need them. Very uncomfortable.

• I like 2, and especially 3, but 8 and 10 are ok too, though, you are right about the other stuff, nice Take again ;)

• Re: #2. Do you think those one piece tops have a snap crotch? So the girl doesn't have to take the whole thing off when she has to pee? lol

• Haha not at all. If you needed to use the bathroom, you'd have to take the whole damn thing off.. so impractical

• are sneaker heels actually a thing? :o

• 1. It's okay. Not crazy about it
    2. I don't get the purpose of them because most of the time girls wear pants with it
    3. I like ripped jeans but not when there's huge holes that show like the entire though or whatever
    4. Don't like them
    5. They're trashy
    6. Childish
    7. I think they're kinda cool haha but I don't see what kind of event you would wear them too.
    8. I like them
    9. I like them too
    10. It's okay. Only okay

• Agree with point number 2. Most of the time it's shorts :/
      Number 7 is best of both worlds I think *facepalm* but I see no occasion to wear them out either

• I agree with all except for fishnets and criss cross tops. The are appropriate in certain situations

Both are kinda slutty but goddamn sexy. You should wear them probably in private with the man you wanna get busy with.

• I would agree to only wear them for the man in private

• Some of those are really sexy. If I had to choose I'd say the pixie haircut and waist high pants are horrible.

• I had no idea there were trainer/high heel crossbreeds. Now that I do, I wonder what mind of chronic, unchecked madness could think such a thought and go so far as to bring it into the world.

• I think a lady was designing them.. I think lol she didn't know what she wanted and thought "why not pair the two together?" Trololol 😂

• Hm weird how all of em are hot exept pj pants

• I don't mind harem pants. They look good if worn with the right things. Also, criss cross tops are beneficial for us guys haha. Other than that, I completely agree with you.

• Haha yeah! I just had to say "stop drooling guys" lol I figured that might be the case haha

• Sneaker heels are the worst!!

• If the sneaker heels were thicker, more functional so that they could run, I think they are nice in some situations. Like for a crazy hipster look at an anime/comic convention, or something.

• Patterned leggings are cute

• harem pants just look like a pajama.

• I agree wih all except 5 and 8

• I love them all!
    Women are like Christmas presents <3

• You tell em mookster! Add high waisted jeans pls

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 52

• i agree with all of it except about patterned leggings... i like em :/

• I love 2😜 It's just hard to pull them off and it needs to look right on the body. Dunno but those pictures just don't look like a very good example tbh...
    Lace up tops are quite overplayed ahah. They're not ugly just everyone's wearing them rn.

Not gonna stop with my fake nails tho 😊 They look prettier like this :)

Everything else I pretty much agree.

• Yeah with number two j wanted a picture that showed it without bottoms or with bottoms.. Or else it'll look like a one piece swimsuit lol 🙈

And that's ok! Thanks :)

• OMG, I love some of these. Though you saved the 'best' for last. Those damn half long, half short tops-those are so awkward.

I love one piece tops, they look so cool. Criss cross tops are cute too. Fishnets, ripped jeans, and fringe must be done right or it's just crazy. The first last looked like a tiger attacked her :C those ripped jeans too.

• haha I agree. I don't know what's up with those tops that are half and half, just looks so awkward, and its hard to find just a normal top in general LOL

LOL at the tiger attacked her comment XP

• The only ripped jeans I like are black skinny jeans 😍

fashionhdpics.com/.../...k-ripped-skinny-jeans.jpg

• * - Criss Cross Tops (front) <3 Buying one this weekend! ;)

Long Fake Fingernails - not *that* long, but I like long fingernails.

Everything else, I agree!

• oh my god yess to most of them. i never understood fringe, one piece tops are so pointless and uncomfortable, i like ripped jeans though, harem pants are comfortable but dont look good on everyone, yeah fishnet stockings are confusing. they look sexy but somehow so trashy, printed leggings were the shit about a year ago but now they're out of style i still have a lot of them though i loved them, sneaker heels are also confusing and are just weird, im ont he fence about criss cross tops because i do think they look good but i feel like they're not appropriate to wear to most places, and yeah i dont care for fake nails but i do love long nails i just grow mine out they're as long as the picture but they're real, and the last one, i dont even know what that is and how it happened.

• nails
    sneaker heels
    fishnets
    pattern leggings
    that shirt looks like she's holding a baby back there and it pooped.

the rest i like. except i don't like jeans at the shin or too tight at the bottom. i prefer flared. tapered just make everything look too uptight. stressed.

• I have a couple pairs of patterned stockings that I love. And some high front/low backs are adorable.
    High heeled sneakers are probably what's wrong with much of the 🌎.

• I like: 10 and 8 but I agree on the rest haha
    Harem pants are good for dancing I guess haha^^

• I agree completely with the trends you don't like. Tassles should have died in the 70s, the body suit makes a trip to the bathroom much more complicated and why did people start taking fashion cues from homeless people.

• Awesome take, lol.
    I hate ripped jeans and harem pants with passion (btw love the Aladdin reference ;) )
    Pattern leggings look like pajamas, they don't look good enough to be worn outside. Sneaker heels look so weird. So weird they make me laugh. Like you can't decide between sneakers and heels, "brilliant idea, I'll wear sneaker heels!" XD

• 1 if it s not over is cool
    2 3 4 I like
    and 6 8 10
    lol I like most of the things you hate
    free world

• YES @ the fishnet stockings, tassel wear, long nails, and sneaker heels
    I always thought fishnet looks trashy too. Long nails look scary. Sneaker heels just look awful. I think patterned leggings can look good with jean shorts on top, depending on the pattern of course.

• You had me and then you lost me on tops that are short I'm the front and long in the back lol

• 1 3 5 and 6 are the ones i like, the rest are ugly/annoying

• I like fringe and criss cross tops lol the rest I agree with.

• I agree with you, except for...
    3. I do like and wear ripped (skinny) jeans

5. I love fishnet stockings for the bedroom ;)

• Haha fishnet stockings in the bedroom seem totally fine :P

• Hmm, I don't like Fishnet Stockings either, nor Long fake fingernails, but I like Ripped Jeans :D

• 10 is my biggest issue followed closely by the patterned leggings, but I hate leggings in general.

• More from Girls
    32