Women’s Fashion/Trends “I” Find HORRIBLE!

So in relation to my previous myTake titled Men’s Fashion/Trends “I” find HORRIBLE!I thought it would be fair to name fashion/trends I find women wear that I don’t like.

Again I’m not going to stop anyone from wearing what they want to wear, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to stop having an opinion about them :) so without any further ado.. here we go!

1. Fringe/Tassel

Um I hope you don’t get tangled onto something when you’re out

2. One piece tops

It’s cool if you want to wear it to the beach or the pool but as something to wear to go out? The fudge?

3. Ripped Jeans

I find slits ok but holes and such? OMG :(

4. Harem Pants

They are not taking any castings for Aladdin anymore

5. Fishnet Stockings

I find them trashy if anything

6. Patterned leggings

My eyes hurts >.<

7. Sneaker Heels

So you couldn’t pick between a pair of heels and a pair of sneakers huh?

8. Criss Cross tops (front)

Um yeah I have no words to describe what is going on above.. *Guys stop drooling*

9. Long fake fingernails

Can you pick up this coin for me? *2 hours later*

10. Half long half short tops/Jumpers

Umm WHAT THEEE!?!?!

So there you have it! I’m sure guys kind of like some things I listed above hehe which I don’t really mind (same with you too girlies) but you know live and let live right?

Thank you for reading my myTake :)

mooky06 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 33

• I love them all!
    Women are like Christmas presents <3

• Fishnets are trashy but they're sexy af

• Do people actually wear those sneaker heels? I've never seen anyone. They are horrid.

• Some of these are that bad. Lol the sneaker heels is hilarious tho hahaha

• Where are bras? We don't need them. Very uncomfortable.

• are sneaker heels actually a thing? :o

• And ugg boots.

• Some of those are really sexy. If I had to choose I'd say the pixie haircut and waist high pants are horrible.

• Some of these are only attractive if not taken too the extreme

• I don't mind harem pants. They look good if worn with the right things. Also, criss cross tops are beneficial for us guys haha. Other than that, I completely agree with you.

• Haha yeah! I just had to say "stop drooling guys" lol I figured that might be the case haha

• Sneaker heels are the worst!!

• Yeah I agree with most of the looks you dislike sis!
    Maybe the fishnets could be okay with a longer skirt and boots, that they don't dominate the look but add some texture.
    And look 8 can sometime look nice on a girl with smaller boobs. On this girl oh dear :-(
    Would you also like to see someone run a marathon with nr 7? Could end in the Guinness book as the longest run on heels!

• My dear brother talking about "texture" in a fashion sense! Hehe what is going on? Is it a full moon or something? *looks outside the window* haha 😂
      I'm unsure if number 7 is comfortable? It looks painful lol

• With toddlers they do it like that! They see their teacher like a sort of second mom and in some schools it's a tradition that when you do something "above average" you get a kiss from the teacher and can move one row forward in class :D
      So they made it an expression... we Belgians are weird sis!

• Oh haha I see what you mean. It's like a praising technique? But and odd one lol 😂🙈🙊 oh dear lord dear brother

• I had no idea there were trainer/high heel crossbreeds. Now that I do, I wonder what mind of chronic, unchecked madness could think such a thought and go so far as to bring it into the world.

• I think a lady was designing them.. I think lol she didn't know what she wanted and thought "why not pair the two together?" Trololol 😂

• 1. Bad.

2. One piece tops just seem practical. Although I don't think the tucked-in look is common, that would be the real problem.

3. I don't have a problem personally, other than if you actually paid for them to be like that.

4. If you're at home then whateves.

5. Bad.

6. Meh, probably better off with solid colours though, it lets the shape show better.

7. Why stop there? Most heels look bad.

8. Back off, nothing wrong here.

9. Again why stop there? Long nails, bad, fullstop.

10. I don't understand what I'm seeing.

• 10. The back is longer then the front

• I know but.. It also looks like it's shorter on the back at the top part at the same time. Just a longer back could be fine, but that one is rather odd, and it has a space in it too, it's all over the place.

• Just the awkward/odd length in the front and back is something I dislike

• Patterned leggings are cute

• You tell em mookster! Add high waisted jeans pls

• I like 2, and especially 3, but 8 and 10 are ok too, though, you are right about the other stuff, nice Take again ;)

• You crazy with 1, 5, and 8.

:D How do you pee in 2?

• Number 2? You have to remove all your clothing lol
      I KNOW! So pointless lol

• Agree with all but the Criss Cross tops.

• Ripped jeans need to go.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 52

• i agree with all of it except about patterned leggings... i like em :/

• The only ripped jeans I like are black skinny jeans 😍

fashionhdpics.com/.../...k-ripped-skinny-jeans.jpg

• 10 is my biggest issue followed closely by the patterned leggings, but I hate leggings in general.

• I agree with all of these except number three. Ripped jeans are my fav.

• I like: 10 and 8 but I agree on the rest haha
    Harem pants are good for dancing I guess haha^^

• 1 3 5 and 6 are the ones i like, the rest are ugly/annoying

• #1. They're trying to bring back the 70's.

I agree all of those is dumb looking.

• Yeah I don't understand the fringe lol 😅 Have you seen the fringe boots? I dunno they're just meh to me

• I have seen the fringe boots! I don't get them either.. They look abnormally weird 🙄😳😂

• OMG, I love some of these. Though you saved the 'best' for last. Those damn half long, half short tops-those are so awkward.

I love one piece tops, they look so cool. Criss cross tops are cute too. Fishnets, ripped jeans, and fringe must be done right or it's just crazy. The first last looked like a tiger attacked her :C those ripped jeans too.

• haha I agree. I don't know what's up with those tops that are half and half, just looks so awkward, and its hard to find just a normal top in general LOL

LOL at the tiger attacked her comment XP

• Omgg gurl we have something in common xD

since i srsly dislike every single thing about them

big fake nails is the worst

• Oh come on the criss cross tops are just gorgeous... sigh...

• What the hell is ten about? Seriously... I don't even know what to say about it... that's a Thing? !

• Yeah like a high/low rise top 😐 Just awkward on all levels

• I agree all are silly, except the high low tops/jumpers

• I have to agree with you on those.

• 2, 4, 6 & 8 I have no problems with. 9 is alright too just not too long. High low dresses/tops ain't bad either I have a couple of those.

• I find the high/low styles like that to be quite annoying. It just looks odd

• I hate all of them myself except #8, I would actually wear 8 obviously with my breasts covered.

• I agree with some and disagree with others, but I enjoyed it :)

• I have a couple pairs of patterned stockings that I love. And some high front/low backs are adorable.
    High heeled sneakers are probably what's wrong with much of the 🌎.

• I agree completely with the trends you don't like. Tassles should have died in the 70s, the body suit makes a trip to the bathroom much more complicated and why did people start taking fashion cues from homeless people.

• More from Girls
    32