Men's Fashion: Guys Should Wear These Clothes More Often

The following myTake is what I consider to be the hottest pieces of clothing guys can wear.

•Button Down Shirts

This type of shirt is really attractive. I mean REALLY.

•Quirky Sweaters

Sweaters with a weird design on them. You know what I'm talking about.

(Logan Lerman is life)

•Hoodies

Good for hugging and for stealing from your boyfriend.

•Literally Any Long Sleeve Shirt That Is Rolled Up To The Elbows

You can take any normal long sleeve shirt, roll it up, and it becomes instantly 99% hotter.

•Bow Ties & Ties

What isn't to love?

•Dark Jeans

They go with anything. ANYTHING!

•Converse High Tops

Who needs "fancy shoes" when you can just wear Converse?

*Glorious*

If you wear these things, I'm single... if not, try them out!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 43

• I was with you on almost everything except the converse and bow ties. Only a hipster fruitcake would wear those, especially together. But I do wear a lot of button-downs and long sleeve shirts with the sleeves to my elbows. Plus my trusty black tie. I do like sweaters, especially over my button-downs, but not those wacky Bill Cosby designs.

• Great take. Other than the converse I agree

• Ties, fine, no problem. I do Double Windsors without any issue.

Bow ties... no. Physical impossibilities. Designed specifically to make every man feel like an all-thumbs twit. And when, after several million hours, you finally do conquer it, your reward is that you get to be strangled for the rest of the day.

• •Button Down Shirts, have em.

•Dark Jeans, have em.

•Bow Ties & Ties, have em but only wear them with a suit, not with anything else.

Literally Any Long Sleeve Shirt That Is Rolled Up To The Elbows, have em but unless you know the different type of rolls, the places in which they are appetite and how do actually do em, then they are fairly useless. But I do know all that so.

All of the other stuff, um no thanks, not going to wear em.

• I agree with everything but a bowtie. I wouldn't be caught dead at a dog fight
    or a trash burn wearing a bowtie. Except when wearing a tux.

• I love to dress this way, minus the bow tie because it seems too dressy for normal wear. Only problem is you either have to do some sale/thrift shop hunting or be blessed with a wallet that never gets empty. Also different coloured pants can make the outfit a lot more interesting. I'm talking a single coloured though not tie dyed or what not, just a simple single colour.

• some girl here complaint about not liking hoodies...

• How many times do I correct people here?

"Good looking men's fashion"

• How about shirtless!.. In V-shaped underwear

• Men's fashion advice tip number 1: Don't take men's fashion advice from women.

• This myTake is simply about what I think looks good on guys. I'm not telling you what to wear. Personally, (as long as it wasn't too revealing) I would take fashion advice from guys, but thanks for the opinion. :)

• And I'm telling guys not to listen to women about what looks good on men, they always say that gay men look the best. Straight men don't want gay men hitting on them, I mean it's flattering but we don't want to have that kind of attention. When you listen to a woman about men's fashion it's all bad.

• It doesn't REALLY matter to me what guys wear, (as long as it's not pants that show your underwear) but a lot of my friends told me to write this because they wanted to add their opinions blah blah blah. :)

• Only the hoodie for me please. Dark jeans are just not appealing to me. Converse, feels like I am not wearing a shoe. I will only wear a tie when the ocassion calls for it. Rolled up sleeves are really tight on my fore arms sometimes causes my arms to go numb. Sweaters no need jacket and indoor heat. Done the button down shirt style, just felt like i might as well take it off.

• ugh i hate converses they feel so weird

• lol bet I could make better shoes myself!

• I love converse, and I do wear guys styles. They aren't uncomfortable to me, but if they are to you, you can of course not wear them. :)

• Not really up to a woman to decide how we dress really.

• I think instead of converse it should be casual shoes.

Adidas or Lacoste would do aswell.

• I don't dress for girls anymore than girls dress for guys.

• So you dress for girls a lot? Most of the things an average girl wears are for males...

• Well that's really good for you. Overall I dress for myself because I'm in a committed relationship and I'm not looking to attract anyone else. But I'd be a liar if I said I didn't try to look good for my boyfriend when Isee him.

• @Relentless_Hippie I'm a generally neat and clean person. I figure if I think I look ok, she'll think so too. I don't mean that as arrogantly as it sounds. Lol

• Bow ties... BOW TIES? I can't believe you like those abominations!!!

Man rolling up his sleeves while wearing dress pants and a tie? Yeah I can see why women might like that.

• Yeah... no thanks... I'd rather wear these:
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...co6Kcd1slejfuo1_500.gif
    images.shopmadeinchina.com/.../...359896_1.bak.jpg
    www.fullfitmen.com/.../...-fashion-clothing-6.jpeg
    I LMFAO at that sweater... there's no way in 7 hells am I wearing that lol.

• 1) Yea, if I was an 18 year old try-hard.
    2) You can't be serious.
    3) Horrible. Can't fold. Too much baggage but good for warmth.
    4) Can that guy even breathe? Lift and grow out of the slim-fit department.
    5) Really unnecessary. Just a normal button down and keep first two buttons open for comfort and get on with your day.
    6) Agree. Can't go wrong with dark jeans.
    7) Suicide for any short man and uncomfortable for feet.

I used to try hard and be all stylish and yeah women can try to be cute and all but as men, just build your body up, wear straight fit pants, tee or button down when needed. If occasion calls for it, dress formal.

Ah what the hell, the girl is 17.. I'll just keep the comment for the lulz.

• converse are the best

• I don't think those shirts look good on every guy. If you have spaghetti arms like me then it's better to wear long sleeves.

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 20

• Awwww I think you wrote everything I like :D

• Men in hoodies are just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Its cute and I agree its flattering to most men.
    But not flashy or individual enough for my stylish G
    Hehe

• Love love love love love these!!! <3

• Quirky sweater? Eww no thanks lol.
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...rsySGU1s377p6o1_500.gif
    Suit... Oh yes please! 😍

• No quirky sweaters, no bow ties and no converse.

• I don't like bow ties and Quirky Sweaters they make a guy look like a kid in my eyes

• I don't really like quirky sweaters and bow ties. I agree with all the rest. And you didn't mention anything leather, sunglasses, and black coats

• "Button Down Shirts" Yeess i think every men should wear that , men that wear button down shirts look so relaxed and sexy and... available.

• Not the quirky sweaters hah

• hoodies and button down shirts <3
    I like the rest too..
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...357f84033f.jpg
    I love these looks on guys.. :P

• God no! I wouldn't want my guy wearing any of those, sorry. I prefer an elegant dressed man. All those just scream "no style".

• Yes, on all counts!

• the Quirky Sweater is meh
    but the rest I like

• Omg button downs and dark jeans 😍. I seriously dont understand the logic but rolled up sleeves instantly increases the attractiveness level!

• Oh please no converse. That's horrible

• No on the sweaters. Everything else is fine but just no on the sweaters :/
    But the dark jeans are HOT especially black jeans!

• I'll pass on sweaters and bow ties. The rest is HOT though. Them suits and botton down shirts are probably the hottest things on men.

Great take.

• I like 1 3 and 4 those are the hottest type of clothes for me I love in a guy

• I agree. With everything. Especially the Logan Lerman comment. :D