Men's Fashion: Guys Should Wear These Clothes More Often

The following myTake is what I consider to be the hottest pieces of clothing guys can wear.

•Button Down Shirts

This type of shirt is really attractive. I mean REALLY.

•Quirky Sweaters

Sweaters with a weird design on them. You know what I'm talking about.

(Logan Lerman is life)

•Hoodies

Good for hugging and for stealing from your boyfriend.

•Literally Any Long Sleeve Shirt That Is Rolled Up To The Elbows

You can take any normal long sleeve shirt, roll it up, and it becomes instantly 99% hotter.

•Bow Ties & Ties

What isn't to love?

•Dark Jeans

They go with anything. ANYTHING!

•Converse High Tops

Who needs "fancy shoes" when you can just wear Converse?

*Glorious*

If you wear these things, I'm single... if not, try them out!

2043

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 42

• Ties, fine, no problem. I do Double Windsors without any issue.

Bow ties... no. Physical impossibilities. Designed specifically to make every man feel like an all-thumbs twit. And when, after several million hours, you finally do conquer it, your reward is that you get to be strangled for the rest of the day.

• •Button Down Shirts, have em.

•Dark Jeans, have em.

•Bow Ties & Ties, have em but only wear them with a suit, not with anything else.

Literally Any Long Sleeve Shirt That Is Rolled Up To The Elbows, have em but unless you know the different type of rolls, the places in which they are appetite and how do actually do em, then they are fairly useless. But I do know all that so.

All of the other stuff, um no thanks, not going to wear em.

• Yeah... no thanks... I'd rather wear these:
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...co6Kcd1slejfuo1_500.gif
    images.shopmadeinchina.com/.../...359896_1.bak.jpg
    www.fullfitmen.com/.../...-fashion-clothing-6.jpeg
    I LMFAO at that sweater... there's no way in 7 hells am I wearing that lol.

• I'll never wear converse shoes, a bow tie (unless I'm wearing a tux), or a quirky sweater outside of Christmas.
    By the way, button down means that the shirt has buttons on the collar.

• Well, I'm good with most of this stuff, but you will not see me in a "quirky" sweater or Converse high-tops anytime soon. Likewise with a bow tie.

• I was with you on almost everything except the converse and bow ties. Only a hipster fruitcake would wear those, especially together. But I do wear a lot of button-downs and long sleeve shirts with the sleeves to my elbows. Plus my trusty black tie. I do like sweaters, especially over my button-downs, but not those wacky Bill Cosby designs.

• I was half hoping the title is "Guys should wear clothes more often" :D

• So basically, you want men to dress like homosexuals.

Yeah, I'll start dressing like a faggot, when you start sucking my cock.

• You can't assume someone is gay because of the way they act of dress. The only time you can call someone gay is when you are using it as a serious term, not an insult, and when it's someone who has said they are gay or dated a guy. Please don't comment things like that, if you don't agree, that's okay. This is my opinion, note: myTake. :D

• I am afraid I will have to decline. :)

• hahaha, suit yourself.

• No quirky sweaters, and I don't know about how ties. Other than that, I have all that stuff. I especially like my Cons. I have one pair that's Town Shoes, another that are Gym Shoes. When the gym shoes wear out, the Town Shoes become Gym Shoes and I buy more Town Shoes.

I need to get more button down shirts but it will have to wait until I finish cutting and bulking. No sense in buying something now, losing weight/size, then have it not fit due to my arms and chest getting bigger.

• I've always liked the dark jeans, have to try some more of the others. You say your single, hmm...😊😂

• Men's fashion advice tip number 1: Don't take men's fashion advice from women.

• This myTake is simply about what I think looks good on guys. I'm not telling you what to wear. Personally, (as long as it wasn't too revealing) I would take fashion advice from guys, but thanks for the opinion. :)

• And I'm telling guys not to listen to women about what looks good on men, they always say that gay men look the best. Straight men don't want gay men hitting on them, I mean it's flattering but we don't want to have that kind of attention. When you listen to a woman about men's fashion it's all bad.

• It doesn't REALLY matter to me what guys wear, (as long as it's not pants that show your underwear) but a lot of my friends told me to write this because they wanted to add their opinions blah blah blah. :)

• guys.. avoid short sleeve button downs.. they're dorky.

if you want short sleeves, you roll up the long sleeves (as mentioned here)

• I love to dress this way, minus the bow tie because it seems too dressy for normal wear. Only problem is you either have to do some sale/thrift shop hunting or be blessed with a wallet that never gets empty. Also different coloured pants can make the outfit a lot more interesting. I'm talking a single coloured though not tie dyed or what not, just a simple single colour.

• 1) Yea, if I was an 18 year old try-hard.
    2) You can't be serious.
    3) Horrible. Can't fold. Too much baggage but good for warmth.
    4) Can that guy even breathe? Lift and grow out of the slim-fit department.
    5) Really unnecessary. Just a normal button down and keep first two buttons open for comfort and get on with your day.
    6) Agree. Can't go wrong with dark jeans.
    7) Suicide for any short man and uncomfortable for feet.

I used to try hard and be all stylish and yeah women can try to be cute and all but as men, just build your body up, wear straight fit pants, tee or button down when needed. If occasion calls for it, dress formal.

Ah what the hell, the girl is 17.. I'll just keep the comment for the lulz.

• i like how they are all good looking, shaped, Ryan Gosling alike.

• I hate Converse, won't wear them.
    I don't mind wearing everything else you nentioned.

• Nah not my style :)
    I agree with button down shirts, sleeve shirt rolled up to elbow, jeans sure. However quirky sweaters no no Lol
    don't wear hoodies (not sleek), no bow tie don't wanna strangle my neck, no converse high tops. Kind of shoes I'll maybe wear are like the ones guy wearing in the above pic, the jeans one.

• Bow ties... BOW TIES? I can't believe you like those abominations!!!

Man rolling up his sleeves while wearing dress pants and a tie? Yeah I can see why women might like that.

• How about shirtless!.. In V-shaped underwear

• Only the hoodie for me please. Dark jeans are just not appealing to me. Converse, feels like I am not wearing a shoe. I will only wear a tie when the ocassion calls for it. Rolled up sleeves are really tight on my fore arms sometimes causes my arms to go numb. Sweaters no need jacket and indoor heat. Done the button down shirt style, just felt like i might as well take it off.

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 19

• Love love love love love these!!! <3

• Omg button downs and dark jeans 😍. I seriously dont understand the logic but rolled up sleeves instantly increases the attractiveness level!

• Its cute and I agree its flattering to most men.
    But not flashy or individual enough for my stylish G
    Hehe

• I don't really like quirky sweaters and bow ties. I agree with all the rest. And you didn't mention anything leather, sunglasses, and black coats

• Men in hoodies are just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• No quirky sweaters, no bow ties and no converse.

• I'll pass on sweaters and bow ties. The rest is HOT though. Them suits and botton down shirts are probably the hottest things on men.

Great take.

• Awwww I think you wrote everything I like :D

• God no! I wouldn't want my guy wearing any of those, sorry. I prefer an elegant dressed man. All those just scream "no style".

• No on the sweaters. Everything else is fine but just no on the sweaters :/
    But the dark jeans are HOT especially black jeans!

• the Quirky Sweater is meh
    but the rest I like

• "Button Down Shirts" Yeess i think every men should wear that , men that wear button down shirts look so relaxed and sexy and... available.

• I don't like bow ties and Quirky Sweaters they make a guy look like a kid in my eyes

• Not the quirky sweaters hah

• Yes, on all counts!

• I like 1 3 and 4 those are the hottest type of clothes for me I love in a guy

• I agree. With everything. Especially the Logan Lerman comment. :D

• Quirky sweater? Eww no thanks lol.
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...rsySGU1s377p6o1_500.gif
    Suit... Oh yes please! 😍

• Oh please no converse. That's horrible