😍 Top 10 Silly Hot Persian Girls 😍

I think my fellow Persians are hot too.

1. Claudia Lynx

She's very beautiful!

2. Noor Pahlavi

Hottest princess in exile!

3. Shermine Shahrivar

😍😍 Her hair is so long and wavy!

4. Nasim Fetrat

She's hot in that hijab!

5. Mahlagha Jaberi

😍 Her eyes are so wide and beautiful!

6. Sahar Biniaz

This actress is hotter than Angelina Jolie!

7. Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiari

This fellow half Persian is the hottest ex queen!

8. Kathreen Khavari

Her sea green eyes stun me!

9. Nazanin Boniadi

She looks good with and without makeup.

10. Sarah Shahi

This fellow half Persian has Qajar royalty!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 11

• I know about Sarah Shahi, but I never saw any of the others. Wow, Persian women are beautiful. =)

• Um no they're beautiful but I disagree number six is not as beautiful as Angelina Jolie. She's a 👼🏼

• Why are there so many takes on middle eastern girls lately? 😅

• Because they are jealous as the women in their country including the actresses in their industry are not as beautiful as the actresses in Hollywood and Bollywood.

The beauty of Hollywood and Bollywood will rule the world for ever.👑👑👑👑

• They all have full luscious lips, ice cream melting eyes and dark brown hair. All beautiful.

• Persian girls are beautiful, but this list of women you have here are not so stunning or gorgeous.

• Most of them are fake af
    I'm Persian ;)

• I'm usually not a fan of this type of beauty but god damn these ae beautiful

• uauau persian girls are very beautiful. A lot of girls in Portugal like like them. My face is a lot similar with the Shermine Shahrivar and the Noor Pahlavi and have long waivy dark hair too , butt my hair is more beautiful because it curles naturally on the ends.
    I had a child friend that looks exacly like Nasim Fetrat , her name was Alexandra.
    Portuguese girls look a lot like them but persians are little bir more exotic. Im from a exotic island too so its explains a lot of the similarities.

• I find them all ugly. Nordic girls are a lot more prettier

• Number 1 and 2 are not beautiful compared to the standards if beauty of Hollywood. Even number 7 is not beautiful. Sahar Biniaz it's NOTHING hotter than Angelina Jolie.

• Yassss

What Guys Said 15

• Sarah Shahi Person of Interest :)

• Geez. Some of these lists are just amazing... and here I am, stuck with so-called American "beauty."

:P

Oh, I'm just kidding around, U. S. ladies.

• I'm offended. American girls are not good enough for you? Lol jk I know you were joking 😂

• Well, they're pretty. But I've seen women from Poland, Romania, Germany, New York, Australia, and China that can top these. Of course, I'm partial to Blasians.

• *drools*

• No.7 shouldn't be part of this list... and I can name a couple more shrews... its all in the eyes...

• The only decent ones are 3. and 8. Rest look like trannies or average.

• Seems like I need to find me a Persian girl...

• It is sad that millions of women like them are virtually enslaved in Iran. May the spirit of the Green Revolt live on...

• Sarah Shahi!

• 5 and 8 are hot

• Dating a Middle Eastern woman always means getting in trouble with her family. Add religion to it and you have a mess. Not worth it.
    But, yeah, they look good. At least those girls in the pictures do. Number 8 is the prettiest.

• Sarah Shahi is definitely the female version of you 😍😂 she looks a lot like you.

• Mahlagha Jaberi looks like she had a lot of surgery.

• I'd stab those Persians with my spear.
    thewardrobedoor.com/.../FCJG300-0088.jpg

• Most of them have full lips which is nice