Top 10 Beautiful Actresses Who Can Actually Act

These are Hollywood women who are beautiful, hands down, but are also great actresses and not just chosen because they are good looking.

The order is most beautiful first, in my opinion.

1. Diana Kruger

2. Mélanie Laurent

3. Natalie Portman

4. Anne Hathaway

5. Scarlett Johansson

6. Marion Cotillard

7. Amy Adams

8. Margot Robbie

9. Jennifer Lawrence

10. Zoe Saldana

These are opinions from films I have seen where I was very impressed with the performance of the actress.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 21

• I thought Angelina Jolie was a really good actress, plus she's beautiful. Have you seen her in Salt?

• Yvonne Strahovski is beautiful and a great actress I can't post a link but you can look her up. She was great as Sarah walker in Chuck

• I don't agree with Jennifer Lawrence

• I think she's really talented. Can play in many roles. Think she was good in American hustle too.

• Natalie Portman <3

• Vera Farmiga should be on this list too !

• I came here to see if Margot Robbie was on the list and yell at you if she wasn't. I just saw The Legend of Tarzan and she was sooooo good in it! Robbie was perfect for this version of Jane that is (spoiler alert) a total badass! Her performance really has me looking forward to Suicide Squad.

• Lol please dont yell.

Anything but a yell, my weakness...

• Yeah the only reason Ben Affleck's Batman sucked is because the writers did a bad job with his character. His performance was better than any of the previous live action versions. Kevin Conroy is still my favorite Batman, but he's a close second.

• @LadyTerror exactly. The reason why the dark knight was so great was not because of Christian bale, he was average. It was the villains and other characters with a coherent story that made it great.

• there are not snug good female actors bc they stop getting parts later on so there's not enough time to get really good. only a handful of older female actors get cast compared with men. its bull shit.,

the actors you mentioned are ok. not great though. most are too young to be great.

• I didn't say they are the best actresses.

I just said they are beautiful and great at acting. Usually it's just one or the other. Not both.

• Very nice mytake, Diane Kruger is my favorite.

• Natalie!!

• I think Rose Byrne is one of the top beautiful actress too in Hollywood
    I love her acting

• you forgot aubrey plaza but anne hathaway, scarjo and zoe saldana are gorgeous

• Nope didn't forget.

Just dont find aubrey attractive enough to make it to the list.

but yeah the women are talented no doubt.

• she's lovely, maybe not conventionally attractive but still hot

• Amber Heard?

• She's an actor who I believe is below a average in acting. She's made it because she is drop dead gorgeous.

• Scarlet johansen is sooo pretty

• I agreaa with everyone but not scarlett johansson

• Really I think she's great.

Have you seen the prestige. I was shocked to see she could act so well. I thought she was just pretty before then.

• they have the best uni for medical things but for all the other stuff you have to go in expensive ecole like HEC.
      We don't really value degree in France really.
      If I meet someone from Harvard I would just think "Ok he have a degree" and then forget he have one. He mean really nothing

• yeah, it's your opinion.

• Zoe Saldana is an amazing actress! Nice take! 👍🏻

• I was hoping you'd put Amy <3 I like her grittier roles :)

Pretty much, I 100% agree with your list (J. Law was pretty good in American Hustle and Silver Linings)

And Zoe <3 love her :) her facebook is so nice, she's very humble and family oriented.

Honorable mentions in my book
    Cate Blanchet :) the woman is amazing and divine
    Rosamund Pike, Gone Girl was amazing-even if I can't stand Ben
    Kate Winslet
    and from GoT Lena Headey! (she's the bomb. com)

• Diana Kruger Jennifer Lawrence and Aubrey plaza are good actresses

• Zoe Saldana and JLaw? May be beautiful but I do not think awesome actresses. They just manage their careers well. That's it.

Interesting choices.

I would go for Lena Headey, Cate Blanchett, Emilia Clarke, Kate Winslett and Jessica Chastain.

Amy Adams, Marion Cotillard, Scarlett Johansson, Diane Krueger, and Natalie Portman very good and right choices!

• I think Zoe is very talented. Avatar she was excellent, especially considering she's portraying an alien.

Jlaw, I know she ain't the best in x-men but she was good in other movies. I liked her in American hustle. Was surprised at her acting.

I think the one women I would squeeze into the list is Emilia Clarke, I like her acting and she's beautiful.

• Emilia Clarke? She's da best. I love her.

• Considered her.

Believe it or not she's not my type. At least not in this least anyway.

• I love emelia she's beautiful, great personality. Average actress unfortunately

• Yep, the guys have said it for me.

I didn't include women who I wasn't convinced had given a moving performance at least once.

• Love Anne Hathaway, love Scarlet Johansson, and absolutely love love love Zoe Saldana!!

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 19

• Scarlett's like superhuman. You shouldn't be able to look like that and have a fair amount of talent to go along with it.

It's just plain unfair.

• Couldn't have said it better.

But I think Natalie Portman wins this.

She's beautiful, great actor and went to Harvard. SHE is the perfect package

• Same... I think it's her eyes. This combination of beauty, innocence and devil like look at the same time. It's weird

• Yeah.

I should add that Amy Adams' ability to sing extremely well is pretty special, too. Triple talented.

• 1|2
    • Emily blunt is debatebale but I don't like their acting. I haven't seen an excellent performance by them so far.

• You should watch the movie, not just for Emily Blunt, but the movie is pretty awesome.

To me, Charlize Theron is one of the best actresses out there.
      I don't really like Anne Hathaway too much, I don't think she's that attractive either, she's plain average to me.

• Really? Anne Hathaway?

You're not the first guy I've heard say that. But to me she's amazing.

• 1 and 10 are smokin'

• Lol I'm guessing you are a fan of inglorious basterds based off your #1 and 2

• Take out Lawrence and you've got a deal!

• I included her because of her relatively young age, her performance in American hustle and the varied roles she's played.

I think she's not one of the best actresses right now, but she's definitely the most talented.

• Only 4 of these woman are hit

Margo Robbie

Scarlett Jo

Zoe saldana

And

Amy Adams

• Zoe Saldana was fabulous in drumline-------

• You left out Charlize Theron. She would act circles around Lawrence and others

• I beg to disagree.

You seen American hustle, inglorious basterds etc. They push acting so far you forget they are acting.

• Kruger in inglorious basterds was perfect. Jennifer in American hustle was good.
      Robbie has made good movies recently. I think it's too early but she might be nominated for her performance of Harley Quinn

• Also Scarlett in the prestige. She was perfect in the film.

But I get where your coming from. They perform in superhero films and people don't know their potential in acting.

• I NEVER agreed this much with a take lol good take

• Jennifer Lawrence always seems like Jennifer Lawrence showed up in the fictional world and was told "okay, pretend to be this character". You keep expecting the real character to show up.

The one thing she did really well was Tiffany in Silver Linings Playbook, having a full on-meltdown at Pat and then rushing to his defence and comforting a second later. Very convincing BPD.

• Zoe Saldana's my favorite lol

• Claudia Marie, she's really funny.

• Rosamund Pike.

• Kate Winslet? Monica Bellucci?

• Zoe Saldana! ❤️ Wooo woop

• Big Amy Adams fan here.. cool to see her mentioned as it doesn't happen often.

• Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson and Diane Kruger are my favorites here, excellent Take :)

• I don't think I like what your question seems to be implying.

• Acting is not an important skill.

It doesn't impress me. I think that, by nature, you have to be a dishonest person to act.

• vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

"I think that, by nature, you have to be a dishonest person to act."

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Hmmm... Very interesting thought. That makes so much sense.

• Is that really relevant?

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Really? Acting is as important as any job. But lets not go into how the arts has shaped our culture, literature and beliefs.

The most important thing is our economy. The more people spend, the better it is for our economy. Acting provides movies which people spend tickets on to watch. That is a objective fact so acting is important.

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Oh? Should I go even further? I think there is no need.