Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 52

• THANK YOU.

Can't stand these looks myself and I'm glad a girl finally said the same thing. :)

• I agree totally with most of them but earings and holey jeans are okay in my book. Can I just throw in a pet peeve of mine, if you are not wearing a tie open your collar button.
    hiphopmusicnow.com/.../...collar-shirt-630x419.jpg

• Sagging looks ridiculous (why do you wear pants if you're not actually wearing them properly?)

But people hate on socks with sandals because it's popular to hate on it; I personally find the setup comfortable so I wear that combo anyways.

Haters gonna hate
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B7En0z2A38c

• I'll admit I know practically nothing about fashion myself.
    So here we go:
    1. Sagging --> Totally agree. It looks super dumb. Who ever came on the idea it looks cool? It doesn't.
    2. Yeah... German men in their 50s and 60s like to wear sandals with socks haha. It doesn't look good, agree.
    3. I've never seen this before. It doesn't look so bad in my opinion... but also not very good.
    4. Ehm... these pants aren't too tight. Judging from his stomach and his legs, they fit perfectly. He just seems to have a hard-on. Having an erection when wearing jeans is generally very uncomfortable. That's one reason I don't wear jeans.
    5. This is the only one wear I really disagree. I think this is one of those stupid gender stereotypes "real men don't wear earrings". I think it's bullshit. True, most men don't look so good with them. But I've also seen men who look great with earrings. Especially when you wear only one earring (only on one ear), it's no problem in my opinion.

• Of all of these the SAGGING needs to stop, and while I'm not a fashion expert, I'm not entirely sure those who like to SAG even know the significance of it. As I understand it is very prison chic and comes from the fact that one size fits all really doesn't, as for all of the homosexual advertising mythos, I can't speak to. Why? Well to be quite honest, guess what I have never been to prison, and I'm really okay with that. The biggest message I get from sagging is either you are a grown man and don't know how to dress yourself, or you are wanting to look like a "thug" to gain street credit... either way I believe you should earn your respect like men do, not by trying to appear a certain way to try and get it.

• It's important that we address that GIGANTIC belt buckle on the tight jeans example. Get that country cowboy shit the FUCK from 'round meπŸ˜’πŸ‘Ž

• [On-topic]
    I didn't understand #4. Is that sarcasm?

[Off-topic]
    So, I'm the only one who noticed that how the heading (for lack of a better word) of the webpage is different from the title of the myTake
    https://s32.postimg.org/evwigxmsl/Untitled.png
    How is this possible? I've never seen this before. I want the answers @GirlsAskGuys

• You're absolutely right about everything.
    I would like to add:

Pants with the logo typed on the crotch: g01.a.alicdn.com/.../...s-b-font-slim-fit-font.jpg

Sarongs for men!!! Or should I say "men" ep.yimg.com/ca/I/1worldsarongs_2267_185066554

Whatever the fuck this is: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d56ab95e2c.jpg

• But to be honest, you should now make the same article about women. Because most times women are worse.

• ep.yimg.com/ca/I/1worldsarongs_2267_185066554
      Bro, if that's sarong, then I don't want to be sa-rightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Or let's expand that to "logos in general". I don't understand why people mistake themselves for advertising boards and walk around with clothes that say "Adidas" or "Coca Cola" or whatever in big letters. It looks stupid. My opinion: either have some funny or smart phrase on your tshirt or hoody or just have them plain. Pants should always be plain. Looks more appropriate.

• i think people can wear whatever the fuck they want.

• I'll wear whatever I choose to wear, and if you or some other broad doesn't like it, well as the saying goes,, y'all can suck a. . .

• So you wear your pants sagging?

• No we don't... if it is my business. And I have signs up. But I know women can dress just as disgusting

• Don't tell me what to do.

• I think it's pathetic yet hilarious when someone sags their pants. It shows that they obviously don't know the origins of that particular look. Same with the bandana hanging out of a back pocket.

• So it's okay to bash guys for wearing certain clothes, but not okay to judge girls for dressing like sluts.

• Guess best thing to do is just say that person looks like crap with the clothes they have on. XD

• I understand the rest but I don't see the problem with socks and sandals.

• Those are all pretty dumb.

• Sorry, still like to chill in my ripped jeans. As for the dude in what you say are tight jeans, those are not tight. The boy just has dude sized junk, so you can see his bulge. Most girls wouldn't complain.

• Nothing is "too tight" about that photo, and i can wear whatever i want.

• Im totally agree with you except earrings. I have 2 earrings on my left ear and im planning to get one for the right. I think it looks awesome if you wear it right.

• I mean a good pair of straight fit jeans can up most outfits, also there is a fine line between a pair of pants with hole or two in them and that picture.

• I agree with all of them except socks with sandals. People have been wearing socks with sandals since Ancient Rome.

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 38

• ahah those jeans in #4 ain't even tight... what you sayin gurllll

I don't speak for anyone but myself, but, on a HOT guy... I luvvv some tight-ass jeans, oh fuck yeah I do #ObjectifyMenPlsTx

• Yeah, but there are all kinds of women out there. Maybe some find it hot.
    Hahaha

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...n3bTdm1s99wyso1_250.gif

Buuut, I can't imagine who those people are...

• lol good take... sagging pants ain't flattering

• I don't mind earrings and ripped jeans as long as it's done tastefully to pull off a "look." What I absolutely hate are the big hole/gauged earrings boys like to wear. It's so gross to see a guy with his ears stretched out so far I can stick my hand in there. And it's even worse when they take them out and walk around with floppy dead-looking earlobes. It's disgusting.

• Finally! I was at a coffee shop yesterday Aand this guy came in with sagging pants so far that you could see his butt cheeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was horrible! Also socks with sandles is gross 😢 @Akadatank44

• Nothing wrong with ripped jeans and nothing wrong with those non tight jeans. I do love a man in a good pair of jeans...πŸ’™

• Yes...
    Earrings are not too bad.. they can look dope on some guys.. but I agree with the rest.. especially sagging.. why the fuck guys do that.. it's so damn eww and trashy...

• If the guy's hot, the socks with sandals thing is kind of endearing. But maybe that's just me. Haha.

• Oh all of these are so horrible! Even though earrings might look good if they are rough wooden ones.

• earrings? I think it is fine. But sandals with socks.. On point. Also long socks with short & sneakers... Turn-off.. Why dont people wear ankle-socks?

• #4 isn't tight enough

• Great take... I hate the sagging pants. I applaud businesses that won't serve men with sagging pants. If they only know how stupid they looked.

• Bringing back socks with sandals!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N87DEVdhgUU/hqdefault.jpg

• I actually like holey pants, earrings, and although you didn't mention it, skinny jeans, on guys, but I'm into the punk/emo scene and everyone wears them

• I agree with all of these!

• I don't know some dudes can rock some earrings but the rest I agree.

• What's wrong with tight pants, pants with holes and earrings? They're fine

• Tight pants and bulge admiring is something I like in a fit guy. Besides that you are right. Especially socks and sandals... Yuck... Guys wear flip flops bare feet.

• This list is perfect!! love it :)

• My ex was horrible with the tight jeans... he got on my nerves with those.

• More from Girls
    18