Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 52

• THANK YOU.

Can't stand these looks myself and I'm glad a girl finally said the same thing. :)

• Sagging looks ridiculous (why do you wear pants if you're not actually wearing them properly?)

But people hate on socks with sandals because it's popular to hate on it; I personally find the setup comfortable so I wear that combo anyways.

Haters gonna hate
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B7En0z2A38c

I don't wear sagging pants on purpose, they fall by themselves...

And by the way - sounds like you are telling me what to do. Please dont

• I'm all suited up or I look professional (and no I don't have any of these).

• The sagging pants I agree with i dont wear my pants like that. But if I am wearing no shirt and I bend down you can see my underwear I don't do it on purpose sometimes my pants go down a little bit and I don't always wear a belt.

• I mean a good pair of straight fit jeans can up most outfits, also there is a fine line between a pair of pants with hole or two in them and that picture.

• 1|0
  • Only BLM folks wear like in pic 1.

• Not true. My friend still wears his pants like that. But he's an ex emo/scene kid and never ditched the super tight pants.

• Why are Pants with Holes wrong for men exactly? On the most part i'm ok with what you say (socks and sandals, earrings, tight pants) though you didn't mention see through shirts, why are pants with holes wrong?

• Sorry, still like to chill in my ripped jeans. As for the dude in what you say are tight jeans, those are not tight. The boy just has dude sized junk, so you can see his bulge. Most girls wouldn't complain.

• How about "wear whatever you want"

The only actual bad thing on that list is sagging your jeans.

• This is funny. Now, when we tell girls what to wear, it is oppresion.

• Nothing wrong with earrings, but besides that, everything here looks genuinely horrible (unlike what you listed on the other take).

• I've done 2 inside due to laziness never outside
    also mosquitoes =p

• 2 and 3 also apply to girls.

• Lol those jeans aren't even tight they are still a little baggy in areas look how it ripples all over the place.

You think this looks better?
    www.joy2day.com/.../...y-jeans-pant%20-for-men.jpg

Because that's basically the next larger style above what you showed. I think it's you who has a bad fashion sense. We aren't in the 80s and 90s anymore. Skin tight jeans on guys is bad but a good pair of fitted jeans like the picture you showed are definitely the best out of all options. I definitely have gotten WAY more compliments from women when I switched from baggier jeans to ones like in your photo.

• Have wore all of these at some point in my life.

• I'll admit I know practically nothing about fashion myself.
    So here we go:
    1. Sagging --> Totally agree. It looks super dumb. Who ever came on the idea it looks cool? It doesn't.
    2. Yeah... German men in their 50s and 60s like to wear sandals with socks haha. It doesn't look good, agree.
    3. I've never seen this before. It doesn't look so bad in my opinion... but also not very good.
    4. Ehm... these pants aren't too tight. Judging from his stomach and his legs, they fit perfectly. He just seems to have a hard-on. Having an erection when wearing jeans is generally very uncomfortable. That's one reason I don't wear jeans.
    5. This is the only one wear I really disagree. I think this is one of those stupid gender stereotypes "real men don't wear earrings". I think it's bullshit. True, most men don't look so good with them. But I've also seen men who look great with earrings. Especially when you wear only one earring (only on one ear), it's no problem in my opinion.

• Nothing is "too tight" about that photo, and i can wear whatever i want.

• OK THEN GIRLS DONT WEAR TIGHTS PANTS TOO CAUSE OF CAMEL TOES. iT MAKES YOU... WHORES

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 38

• ahah those jeans in #4 ain't even tight... what you sayin gurllll

I don't speak for anyone but myself, but, on a HOT guy... I luvvv some tight-ass jeans, oh fuck yeah I do #ObjectifyMenPlsTx

• lol good take... sagging pants ain't flattering

• Yeah, but there are all kinds of women out there. Maybe some find it hot.
    Hahaha

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...n3bTdm1s99wyso1_250.gif

Buuut, I can't imagine who those people are...

• I actually like holey pants, earrings, and although you didn't mention it, skinny jeans, on guys, but I'm into the punk/emo scene and everyone wears them

• I don't know some dudes can rock some earrings but the rest I agree.

• Omg this is so true.

• Bringing back socks with sandals!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N87DEVdhgUU/hqdefault.jpg

• My ex was horrible with the tight jeans... he got on my nerves with those.

im ok as long as the earing is really really small and the guy rocks it
    i kinda like number 3

What's wrong with tight pants, pants with holes and earrings? They're fine

• holey pants didn't seem so bad ro me..

• Tight pants and bulge admiring is something I like in a fit guy. Besides that you are right. Especially socks and sandals... Yuck... Guys wear flip flops bare feet.

• If the guy's hot, the socks with sandals thing is kind of endearing. But maybe that's just me. Haha.

• #4 = swoon. 😍😍

• I agree with all of these!

• Great take... I hate the sagging pants. I applaud businesses that won't serve men with sagging pants. If they only know how stupid they looked.

• Actually I like it if a guy has a small earring on one ear

• I agree with all of these, but I like peircings on a guy.

• The saggy pants is the only thing that bugs me. For one they can't walk right and keep pulling up their pants as the do simple tasks and two its a sign in jail that you are down to have sex with the other inmates... wish they all knew this then maybe we wouldn't be seeing so much of it.

• A lot of guys getting all offended... think of it like this.

Men tell girls what to wear a lot of the time.
    And she may mean "don't wear these if you want to get laid"

• More from Girls
    18