5 of the Best Clothes for Girls of All Types

These are my favourite clothes and some of them I don't see worn very often, so I decided to make a myTake.

*I'm not telling you what to wear, and most of these clothes might be for younger women, because I am one.*

1. Joggers

I am starting to see the odd person wear these pants, but I love them. They are really comfy and I have quite a few pairs. They are really nice for casual outfits.

Ardene: http://www.ardene.com/en/clothing/bottoms/sweats/yummy-jogger-6.html

2. Oversized Knit Sweaters

These are so nice! It is Summer right now so unfortunately I can't wear any of my sweaters, but I still like them. You can wear almost anything with them, like leggings or jeans.

Tepayi: https://tepayi.com/products/retro-fashion-women-loose-sweaters-dz1114a

3. Tee-Shirts

Almost nobody wears tee-shirts now (well, at least girls don't). It's all tank tops or sleeveless shirts. I think tee-shirts are really nice and simple and should be worn a lot more than they are. Plus you can find them in any size and with any design you can imagine.

Computer Gear and More: http://www.computergear.com/doctor-who-wibbly-wobbly-tshirt.html

4. Overalls

Overalls are cute. They go with practically anything and can make an outfit more casual. You can get them as either shorts:

Ardene: http://www.ardene.com/en/clothing/bottoms/short-overall-4.html

Or as pants:

(Please excuse the crop top.)

Forever 21: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=LOVE21&category=contemporary-main&productid=2000163706

5. Jeans

Just plain old jeans, but without rips in them.

Old Navy:http://oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/browse/product.do?pid=781348033&vid=1&locale=en_CA&kwid=1&sem=false&sdkw=curvy-mid-rise-skinny-jeans-for-women-P781348&sdReferer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oldnavy.ca%2Fproducts%2Fwomens-jeans.jsp

Thanks for your time, hope you enjoyed.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• So basically, Men's clothing is best for females lol

• Yes to all, except overalls, those are way too ugly, makes you look like 45 y/o mom from the 80's.

• It depends on how you wear them. I prefer them as shorts, but if you can find the right pair that are songs they can look great. :D

• Weren't overalls a '90s thing too?
      I don't wear them because my 80-year-old grandpa has always worn them and it makes me think too much of him (not that I have anything against him, I just don't really want to dress like him).
      I'm also not fond of the onesie feel they have to them. They are a pain in the ass.

• @aWes0MeNeSs yeah, I think so too. I'm they were from around that time.

• 2nd one looks super cute on girls 💘

• 1 of the Worst MyTakes for Readers on This Site

• Thank you, I'm glad I won! 😉

• @MissMc3 well at least I'm not a woman

• Lol Jesus you need help 😂😂

• I definitely love girls in jeans, especially shorts.
    Joggers are also very attractive, and T-shirts are among my favorite type of shirts on girls, as well as Crop-Tops, and Tank-Tops... great Take :)

• Lazy men's clothing basically. And overall? Eww!

• You see, I dress for myself and for my own comfort, so yes, I wear comfort clothes more than stylish clothes that tend to be uncomfortable. :)

• It would be nice if everyone agreed with me, everyone wants people to agree with them, but I know that isn't going to happen. This myTake is about what I wear, what I recommend, not what I need people to wear or what they should wear. Girls (and guys) should wear whatever the hell they want, whatever makes them happy. I know that most if not all of the people who read this won't wear why of these clothes, that's fine. This is telling people what I wear and recommend because I was bored and wanted to make a myTake. It's that simple. If you had read this myTake then you would know that because I put it clear as day at the beginning. :)

• Interesting. I had a conversation with a GAG girl a few weeks ago who claims all girls dress to impress guys

• "for all ages" No, I don't think so.
    #1. Jeans (best clothing in the world)
    #2. Pyjamas (as same as joggers?)
    #3. T-shirts (obvious)
    #4. Shirts (yeah, you girls can wear this)
    #5. Skirts (keep the length inversely proportional to your age)
    #6. Ethnic wear (if you're comfortable/confident as a teen)
    #7. Bikini (embrace your bodies ladies!)

• If a girl has a sexy body and keeps herself healthy and fit the she will look sexy in any and everything and without anything on her.. It's just doesn't matters.

And if she is fat and is unhealthy then no matter how much make up she puts on and how many expensive clothes she dresses in and how many outfits she has!.. She she will look like a fat stuffed turkey creamed and coated in salad!.. Which is alive and talking!..

• All these are slut clothes except the last one.

• In what way are these clothes "slut clothes"? You can't tell someone they're a "slut" because of the clothes they wear. You can't determine how many sexual partners someone has had by their sense of style, but it shouldn't matter anyways. Please don't comment things like that. :)

• Lol opinion owner ofc

• @oreodair Okay! Phew. 😅 I was almost as confused as Mr. Anon for a second. 😄

• Are you gonna bring back the overalls? =)

What Girls Said 28

• i like em' all except for overalls :/
    good take

• The only things here that sort of suit my tastes are jeans and t-shirts. The rest is... eh. Good for lounging but not wearing out. I hate the whole overall trend actually.

• Sweaters are timeless.
    Great myTake!

• um hello, dresses? the easiest and best

• Dear god. The overalls. I'm having war flashbacks of the 90s. I may need to lie down.

• Jeans are definitely my favorite, but I also like joggers and shorts.

• My favourite is oversized knit sweaters

• Jeans and joggers are both great in combination with t-shirts.

• I LOVE joggers. They are life. I also like overalls but I don't wear them that often.

• im not a big fan of the overalls fashion thing

• I've wanted a gray oversize knit sweater for so damn long but can never find one I like ugh

• It's so difficult to find plain skinny jeans or shorts with a good fit! Either they have holes, or studs or fading or all together

• I know! Some jeans you need for more formal outfits, (not that skinny jeans are exactly formal, but you get my point) and the only thing you can find is jeans that are 80% rips. :)

• I agree with tees, oversized sweaters, and jeans. The others I feel like some can pull off maybe.

Just for kicks, I'd like to replace overalls with pleated skirts
    rbk.h-cdn.co/.../...ylor-swift-0912-opener-msc.jpg

And joggers with printed flirty dresses
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e1452e561d.jpg

• Love it!

• Big sweaters make you look fat if you have a large chest. And just no to overalls.

• I wish I could get good fitting jeans 💔

• I like shorts, jeans and t-shirts, cool mytake :)

• Overalls? Yeah, I love them :)

• Love big sweaters, ones I can completely hide in if necessary.

• Joggers are comfort clothes I hate seeing people wear these it looks dumb
    Overalls are awful I wore them when I was 8 never again should be used for work

• Well, I dress for comfort, not for guys who want to look at my butt. :)

• NEVER dress for guys they just look like pj and seem unprofessional

• I wouldn't wear them somewhere I wanted to look professional, that's what jeans are for, I just wear them for school and places I don't care about. :D

• More from Girls
    8