10 Things Women Should Never Wear on a Date

Let's start...

1. Low cut jeans

Let's just say all girls can't pull these type of jeans off. Soon as you sit down your crack is bound to show.

2. Flip flops

No way, ladies... Fail. Your date most likely don't want to hear those annoying flip flops. Ok, maybe for a nice beach date but out to dinner, movies, etc?

3. Extra ripped jeans

Tacky & not classy.

4. Too many accessories

Keep it simple.

5. Big bags

What's in the bag??? Lol not cool for a date & ugly.

6. Too much makeup

Hot mess! SO not attractive; girls please don't overdo it. lol.

7. Shirts that show your bra straps.

Not cute...looks sloppy.

8. Shirts that show to much cleavage.

Welp...this will probably make your date a bit uncomfortable. Lol

9. Skimpy dress

FAIL...once again, don't overdo it!

10. Too much perfume.

Yeah...way to give your date a headache.

☆☆☆☆BONUS ☆☆☆☆☆

11. Dramatic heels

ummm...a little too extra??

Perfect examples:

K-yuuuute♡♡♡

Yass girl work it! ♡♡♡

Nice & simple ♡♡♡

Tips:

1. Keep it simple.

2. Look classy...not trashy.

3. Look and feel confident!

And of ourse you can wear whatever the hell you want to wear...I don't give a damn. These or just my opinions so don't take it personal. If you wear any of these on the the list on dates then fine. Good for you. I just think otherwise lol.

Thanks for reading :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 29

• meh, those girls seem a bit boring to me but for overall effectiveness i guess it make sense.

• The only things from the list that would annoy me is the make-up and too much perfume. The rest don't matter. I'm not gonna hate on someone based on their personal fashion sense

• I agree with most of what you have on there, but #8 is DEFINITELY okay! :D

• As a boy, I agree with this :D

Except 7- there, I don't really care to be honest.

• Depends what you want from the date. If you want a one night stand 1,8,9 are for you but if you want something long term go classy as suggested. Eithet way slapping on enough make up to make you look like the joker is a no no.

• I'd be impressed with the heels, actually. Always adore women in heels!

• I agree about makeup, too much perfume and heels (I dislike them).
    However, I disagree on ripped jeans, and low cut jeans (I like them).
    As for the rest, I'm kinda indifferent. Sure, I don't like flip flops, skimpy dress and too much accessories, but they don't bother me as much as the first three things I really dislike.
    I prefer girls who wear casual and/or sporty outfits on a date. No makeup, no heels, no nail polish.

• I like the ones you posted they are very beautiful. They look very nice for going out on a date. I wonder what your opinion would be of a little black dress as long as it's not too little? I like those as long as they are not too short, and have a classy look about them.

• Yes.

• As a straight man, I wouldn't date any of the girls that you posted. Not my taste.

• As long as she doesn't wear dresses or skirts I am not concerned with what she wants to wear.

• I don't agree with number 8. I'm a guy and I like seeing tits.

• I loved the number 9 girl. She has really got me going.

• ACTUALLY I FIND #4 TO BE VERY INTERESTING. BC OF THE GOLD THO.

• lmfao nice!

• I say wear whatever you like. That way I know whether to run for the hills or not.

• If the flip flops are comfy though?

• just came to say you're hot. Hopefully you're not chubby because if you are i take that back

• You're rude and kinda stupid but I laugh whenever I see your comments.. so that's a plus point you got there 😂😂😂😂

• Awww.. sweetie.. see you're still funny cuz you thought you had a chance with me.. LOL😂😂😂😂😂 what a joke

• All those choices you named would make me lose interest in a woman quick, fast, and in a hurry. I will assume you get around if you dress like a whore.

• thats good. if she dresses as she like and you react honestly then you guys want waste each others time.

• @Azara I'm actually married so I don't have to worry about that.

• mhm i just mean in general. its best people show who they are from the beginning so time is not wasted and no one is unnecessarily disappointed. putting your best foot forward is fine.. as long as its YOUR foot :-)

• ROFLMAO on #6.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 20

• good take!

• hahaha Yeah.
    Some are pretty bad...

• Lol, what the heck is going on with number 9?

• I love the first example of a first date look! Ideally for me I would like to dress according to the place I am going to or the impression I want to create. Unless for a tinder date, the impression I usually go for is beautiful, classy, pretty etc. by which I mean a nice dress with nice heels. I am learning to accessorize more and wear stuff like a skirt and shirt rather than a one piece because usually that's what I wear. Once I like the guy and am ready to make stuff sexier I like to go bold if I can, unless the place we go to has a bad ogling crowd which means either a bodycon dress or something that shows cleavage or a lot of my legs.
    P. S the skimpy dress is great for bedroom scenes with your man haha

• that first girl on your good examples is gorgeousss

• Those heels look like something a female member of KISS would wear!

• I agree. Though, some women can look good in dramatic shoes. And cleavage is good, within reason. Bra straps sometimes look alright. But, the looks you showed seem good, but kinda boring. Those are more my style
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...440ca4f805.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a9f5574386.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...74aa6b4ab7.jpg

• I don't agree, I think it's best to show your personality then to appear perfect

• You might consider giving advice that is less subjective. Classy means different things to different people, as does trashy.

• Do people really care if they see a bra strap? 😕

• Disagree on cleavage. Sometimes I want to test him, tease him, and make him remain composed with my chest hanging out.

They're fully covered 90% of the time... but, I do love bringing them out to make him a bit more sexually aggressive.

• Woah that bag.. wtf.. 😂😂😂 does she sleep in that or kidnap kids? 😐

• Agreed man

• she should wear what she likes that way if its a turn off for him the won't waste each others time. shell want to dress how she likes ultimately & ten hell feel deceived.

• I agree with all of them, but ripped jeans with something underneath can look pretty cool for a date!
    http://i.imgur.com/QGFDUhZ.jpg

• Love the examples you used... I agree

• agree i hate the big bags 😂

• Hmmm, I love the bottom 3 outfits (esp. 2) but I think in some instances, those other clothing items are fine and probably very common in certain circles, and probably a sign of being cool or feminine ex) high heels. or very functional-flip flops on the beach.

I think dressing appropriate for the date is the most important rule-no need for a mini dress and heels on a coffee date and no need for flip flops on a fancy dinner date :)

• I've worn flip-flops on dates, never had a problem.

I've gone barefoot on dates more often.

• Give reason also why to not wear a particular dress, you mentioned. Some guys like such stuff.