Meet Ladies Blessed With Impressive Heads Of Hair

Hair envy...it's a real thing. And here are some images that miiiight just bring up that feeling. xD

Sure, some women cheat and get weaves, expensions, clip ins... Just shows how far women would go for beauty.

Hopefully these naturally endowed women will inspire you to love what you got!

Meet Ladies With An Impressive Head Of Hair

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Seems to be an inverse relationship between hair volume and intelligence. Have you noticed/?

• Lol @ women who aren't well endowed with great hair.

• Who the shit is the last chick? I need to know for... Uh... research 😏. While you're at it, I wouldn't be opposed if you listed all of the girls' names 😁

• Ummmm... I just typed in thick natural hair...
      Maybe try that...

• Well, worth a shot. I recognized Alisha keys and I know a few others are famous so I kinda assumed they all were... Oh well. Nothing reverse Google searching can't solve 😁

• Nice hairstyles, very good Take :D

What Girls Said 9

• nice pics!
    great take

• I love the curls <3

• Every time I go to get my hair done the hair stylist comments on how beautiful and thick my hair is, lol

• Ahhh too much beauty for me to handle lol

• Having a lot of hair is so sexy! Ladies whatever you do at the hair salon, dont let them thin your hair out or you will regret it

• Interesting take! I've always been told I have nice, thick hair. It is also naturally curly. If I had a dollar for every time someone has asked to touch it, I would be rich, haha!
    I've always thought Topanga Lawrence from Boy Meets World had great hair.

• <3 Love the different textures.

• Olala you got Deepika in there :)

• Amazing hair and gorgeous