I Really Feel Bad For Men Because Women Are So FAKE

I'm a woman, yes. I know plenty of women and I'm writing this my take from experience, as in I've seen everything that I'm writing about.

Hear me out:

Most women are fake. And I feel terrible for men because women can be sooo deceiving.

1. Women wear loads of make-up nowadays.

Like tons. To the point where they look completely different..there's just so many techniques nowadays, it's ridiculous. Sure, they do it for themselves and guys shouldn't be so shallow, but in my opinion, this is just unfair because everyone knows and agrees that physical attraction IS IMPORTANT in any and every relationship. If you disagree, you're full of crap.

Imagine being deceived like this by men- signing up for a Philly cheesesteak and ending up with turkey.

I mean make-up should ENHANCE you, not transform you. I know girls who go all out everyday..

2. Women wear everything from push up bras to extra padded bras to tummy shapers...you name it.

Okay, it's obvious if a girl has naturally large boobs, but for men who prefer medium sized/perky/etc, I feel bad for you because look...there are bras that literally add two-three cup sizes to your bust...uh, I thought I I ordered cheese fries..not onion rings.

Right.

And let's not forget the magic of make up, even on boobs..

3. The infamous ass pads:

Bro...her ass though, you should see it..

It's le natural..right.?

4. The extensions:

Man, she has beautiful, full hair.. Exactly what you fell in love with, right? Wrong. Only when you go home to realize that she's taking her extensions out, piece by piece..

Yikes. "It's okay babe, you're beautiful on the inside."

Like imagine your dude wearing a fake beard and ripping it off before bed. Pretty.

Ladies and gents, the list can go on, but I'm tired and you probably get my point.

Women are deceiving. I feel bad for men...next time you see a nice ass/rack, think twice and think hard.

Goodbye.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 80

• Don't mind me I'm just hear to watch the chaos ensue. You kinda just called out a LOT of women so I'm just here to read the butt hurt comments. :P

• She hasn't called us out.
      The men who enjoy being with us are completely aware. Theyve seen it all off and still want it every night so...
      This girl just can't apply makeup, is bitter as hell and thinks she's entitled to judge other women.

• Omg you used the red lipstick emoji, so you approve of heavier makeup? *gasp* You're so deceiving and fake, trying to fool people into thinking you actually have bright red lips!

Did this sound ridiculous and pointless? Good. Now you know what emotions this little article of yours evokes.

• @Cattusx you're just a fake jealous female
      All good articles have haters
      Thank you
      Ha
      Ha

• 2|11
    • all those guys would have had makeup on too. If uve met celebs in real life u can see for yourself. Men put on makeup too now, just more subtly and its very common for them to wear clothes to appear bigger/ slimmer etc. Of course still 10% of the amount women hide

• @vnmc1231231111 Yeah i know this is trolling but i'll play along. The 3 guys have square jaws which is determine by your temperomandibular joint. A common misconception which shows a lot of men on gag don't exercise is if you get your body fat low you'll have a square jaw which is not the case for everyone. Square jaw feature is heavily genetic placement and not everyone has it.

Sure more guys would have square jaws by losing weight since obesity is pretty high these days but it won't make everyone have that feature.

• that you are absolutely right about. But its not a make or break factor at all and i am saying it as a guy with the squared jaw.
      You will see tons of girls gaga over all those instagram models who have no jawline at all

browridge, aegyo sal, hooded eyes and positive or to the minimum neutral canthal tilt and beta carotene skin and wavy hair>>>temperomandibular joint. Jawline is that bonus adding at the most half a point to attraction after other things are good.

• there are fake people of both sexes.

i think, at least in my opinion, it's fairly easy to spot a girl who has done a lot to hide their actual looks behind makeup, extensions, etc. like i've never met a girl thought she was beautiful and then realized she looked totally different.

• Yup.

• Men are EVIL. Women are FAKE. I thought everyone knew that lol.

A girl will tell you she doesn't date ugly guys, then apply makeup (knowing damn well, she is barely average even with makeup) lol.
    A girl will tell you she likes you for you but as soon as things start going left, She has left, faster than the speed of light.
    A girl will have 1 MAIN MAN (50 celebrity crushes) and a side man to pay her bills.
    A girl wants true love while having a ugly sugar daddy on the side lol.
    A girl will NEVER date you, unless ONE of her other FAKE FRIENDS APPROVE OF YOU lmaoo
    A girl will want you, as long as other girls want you (MOST WOMEN ARE SHEEP AKA (MEDIA WORSHIPERS/ KARDASHIANS)
    Girls want players, because they are GOOD LOOKING OR HAVE HIGH SOCIAL STATUS. (badboy theory is bs, most arrogant guys are in this category, a handsome nice guy will always get more pussy than the ugliest badboy on the planet)
    WOMEN LOVE "ATTENTION" AND MAKE UP HELPS THAT.
    They love when other FAMOUS BITCHES, post MAKE UP TUTORIALS.
    MEN LIE FOR PUSSY BUT WOMEN WILL LIE ABOUT ANYTHING TO GET THEIR WAY, IF THEY REALLY WANTED.

What people fail to realize, that WOMEN OWN ALL POWER WHEN IT COMES TO DATING, BECAUSE WE HAVE TO SEEK THEIR APPROVAL BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES APPROACHING. Even knowing they are fake, MEN ARE HORNY AS FUCK. If we WEREN'T HORNY, THESE BITCHES WOULD BE (WORTHLESS). That is the only reason, WOMEN GET PUT ON PEDESTALS. WE ARE HORNY MOFOS. If it wasn't for testosterone, you hoes would never get attention from any one of us, regardless of how good looking you are.

• Yes women are fake in this website just catfishes that are men

• May I ask what spurred this on?

• Hahaha these are so true. But to be fair i bet the poster is also just butthurt about being too ugly to attract men

• Lmao no, it's actually the opposite.

• Aaaaaandddd this is exactly why I am gay.

• Well you always get discovered... If you like being thrown in the trash for being a liar keep it up.

• Welcome to The Matrix LOL. Yea, this isn't new to me. Every time I see a girl with makeup, I ask myself this question every time.

• And that's why it's so hard to not be misogynist these days.

• its mostly the makeup i hate. and I've seen girls completely without make up and they looked beautiful. many girls are lucky and dont need it.
    everything else is just so pointless like with numbers 2, 3 and 4 i like the normal boob and butt shape in the pictures not the butt and boob sticking out look it just doesn't look right.
    and for the hair i liked the original hairstyle in the left pic too much hair doesn't look right in the right sides of the pictures

• Can't believe this is coming from a woman.
    I normally don't comment on women's looks or their beauty tricks.

• i already found all this out long ago. i dont trust women who are too good looking because its just my mind looking at the overall character of the look rather than realizing that people dont look like that naturally.

• Women simply do not need to do this , pretty much any woman can easily get a man if she so wished !! Not into big boobs ( seems to be a US thing more than anywhere else , breasts are for feeding babies !! ) hate fake tits / lip implants , it's the content , NOT the cover that counts !

• Honestly, as a guy you should have a radar for this. Usually I can tell how much the makup is contributing to her look, plus if I'm dating a girl, it's not going to be long before I'm going to see her without makup. Basically, when I first meet a girl, I sort of already set myself up for the fact that she probably doesn't really look this good because of the things you've listed. That way I'm not disappointed.

• I think the same way. The nasty part is when there is a ton of makeup on a pillow. That's just a turnoff.

• Yeah a lot of women are real good at feeling insecure. If it makes them feel better about themselves think it's fine. I like natural beauty my self. I don't mind a little mascara or eyeliner because I think all men like the big bedroom eyes. Also I think a woman with a few tattoo's is sexy,. However when their whole body is covered they just look dirty. Everything in moderation. I my opinion.

• I always think "hard" when I see a nice rack, but it evens out for us because we only care about that fake rack/butt.

• Where can I get a machine or whatever to make it seem like I have actual abs? I can't, because life is not fair. Women look way better with some makeup, but what do guys have? tell me you!

• More from Guys
    60

What Girls Said 89

• lmao good take!!!
    i don't do any of these lol so i guess am safe ;)

• I also feel bad for men...
    But those reasons have nothing to do with it.

• What are your reasons? :o
      I'm curious now (I have my guesses though)

• u missed the false lashes and fake colour contacts... lol

• Men don't care if that stuff is fake lol They don't think that way in my experiences with them. But I <3 this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29770-7-common-lies-women-tell-and-men-are-onto-you

Guys care about face to face honesty the most.

But...*you* don't wear makeup or extensions? becuz I <3 how it all can look, especially the wild versions. They're accessories.

• u do realise that a woman without makeup can be more fake than a woman with makeup right? let that sink in.

u feel bad for men? good for u. a smart man knows how to discern a physically fake from a natural woman anyway, just as he should know how to differentiate between a fake and genuine personality.

• some are, i agree.

• preach op!

• Lol. I don't do any of these things except wear makeup, and then that's only some concealer and mascara.
    I have never personally known any woman who would wear/use these things every day.

• I have lol, but yeah, she was anan outlier

• What does mascara do and what does concealer do?

• @NatashaBeauty um. You're 18 and you don't know this?

• Really? You know lots of women who put THAT much effort into every day life? I'm calling bullshit on that... I literally do not know a single woman who does herself up that extensively every single day lol and most of the women I know, even when they do get all dolled up they still look like themselves, just smoother and more defined...

The pics you posted of the crazy make up transformations are women who make a living off of doing beauty tutorials or professional make up. Very very veeeeery few women actually do their make up like that and those that do, do it on occasion.

How about instead of the woman on woman hate, you just focus on being the best YOU that you can be? What is the purpose of pissing and moaning about what some other women do? Get over it.

Oh and before you make the assumption, I don't wear any make up most days and when I do its very little. My boyfriend of over a year and a half had seen me in "full face" make up 3 times and my "full face" doesn't involve contouring and all that other crazy transformative stuff. I barely even know how to do proper eye make up and have one technique I use every time... so basically, I'm not make up fanatic.

• Well said. The only women I know who would do this are those who work in the entertainment industry (bars, clubs, strip clubs).

• You're getting mad and calling it "woman hate" when it's true. Even if it's a 30-40 percentage of girls out there... it's still true and it's still sad.

We're allowed to and should shine a light on the weaker aspects of our society and to pretend like it doesn't exist and to shame those who point it out is ignorant and immature.

Hell, my own sister wears "natural" makeup and looks like most girls out in the world but when she takes her makeup off she has like no eyebrows and scars ALL OVER her face.

Exactly how is it fair to hide ALL of your flaws or worse, create new facial features all together?

• @Tealtop1 Thank you. that was well said.

• Meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I am just speculating but it sounds like you're bitter because some guy you like got stolen by a girl you think is fake. I especially love the line, "if you disagree, you're full of crap." So if I think being fake is a woman's choice, that's fine I won't care am I full of crap?

• Agreed. What's it to her?

• *yawn

• Did you take your number? Great. I will be seeing you never.

• This is why I only wear light make up and sometimes extensions. I never go overboard and I totally get what you mean , there's not a lot of natural beauties out there just women who fake and sculpt themselves to look like what they never were.

I don't feel bad for men however , as a woman it's pretty obvious who is fake and who isn't.

• but that's as a woman. The guys usually can't tell, unless it's obvious, and that's where the disapproving comments comes in.

• It's not that bad. I look practically the same with and without makeup, and I don't use a lot. And I don't use extensions or couture, or use butt pads. I use bra pads because they make a bra nice a comfortable.

• Lmfao
    Girls who hate on other girls for caring about their appearance are so sad and boring.

• Well men don't make it easy- as they are into this stuff, and neither does social media. So i feel bad for women

• LOL speak for yourself, hun! I'm 100% NATURAL uwu ~

• who actually does all this though? i dont know anyone who does all those things. most girls just wear makeup. a few have hair extensions or weaves but thats about it. you're basically trying to say that anyone who has a pretty face, a curvy body and nice hair is most likely fake. why so bitter.

• Stop whining. You probably wouldn't even give women the time of day if it weren't for these things.

• I'm a girl.

• And Asker, why so bitter? "Fake" or not, guys still love 'em. Suck it up. If you don't like make-up or hair extensions, congratulations. Just don't whine and complain about other girls who do care about their appearance.

• Not whining lmao, stating facts.

• Stick to writing for the National Enquirer

• Girls do it because guys like it. And they are happy with it. There's a market for it. And that's the ugly truth. The sooner you accept it, the happier and better off you will be.
    And as you can see with the ever-growing clothes-makeup-accessories industry, that market is growing rapidly.
    What's your boyfriend's name by the way?

• My boyfriends name is fuck off lol

• At least I have a boyfriend I can fuck off with. But you need to go fuck your own sorry self.

• Haha bitch, I'm married
      Therefore, go fuck off again.

• I don't do any of this but if a girl feels happier if she does all this, it is her right to. none of anyone else's business.

Another thing is that the men shouldn't fall in love with how a women looks, more than he should fall in love with her thoughts and feelings on life.

• Well, men do fall in love with looks and that's that so try to be a little real

• Lmao well, they're not.

• "Another thing is that the men shouldn't fall in love with how a women looks, more than he should fall in love with her thoughts and feelings on life."
      That's a pretty unfair statement. It's not that it has to do with just falling in love with looks, it's that we literally don't know what girls faces look like if they are using makeup regularly. If a bunch of girls cover their face with a fake one, and all of a sudden there 80% of girls are 9s, (random example), then the supply and demand for dating changes a lot, and girls that paint their face will think they look better than male peers that look just as good as them, or even looked better than them before makeup.

If most guys were bald and most of them had wigs all the time and you couldn't tell, you'd be in a similar situation that guys are in.

• Oh, well excuse me while I go remove everything I love because I of course am nothing but an object that live to please men, just ware to be bought and sold like a drain cleaner or a shoe.

• More from Girls
    69