I Really Feel Bad For Men Because Women Are So FAKE

I'm a woman, yes. I know plenty of women and I'm writing this my take from experience, as in I've seen everything that I'm writing about.

Hear me out:

Most women are fake. And I feel terrible for men because women can be sooo deceiving.

1. Women wear loads of make-up nowadays.

Like tons. To the point where they look completely different..there's just so many techniques nowadays, it's ridiculous. Sure, they do it for themselves and guys shouldn't be so shallow, but in my opinion, this is just unfair because everyone knows and agrees that physical attraction IS IMPORTANT in any and every relationship. If you disagree, you're full of crap.

Imagine being deceived like this by men- signing up for a Philly cheesesteak and ending up with turkey.

I mean make-up should ENHANCE you, not transform you. I know girls who go all out everyday..

2. Women wear everything from push up bras to extra padded bras to tummy shapers...you name it.

Okay, it's obvious if a girl has naturally large boobs, but for men who prefer medium sized/perky/etc, I feel bad for you because look...there are bras that literally add two-three cup sizes to your bust...uh, I thought I I ordered cheese fries..not onion rings.

Right.

And let's not forget the magic of make up, even on boobs..

3. The infamous ass pads:

Bro...her ass though, you should see it..

It's le natural..right.?

4. The extensions:

Man, she has beautiful, full hair.. Exactly what you fell in love with, right? Wrong. Only when you go home to realize that she's taking her extensions out, piece by piece..

Yikes. "It's okay babe, you're beautiful on the inside."

Like imagine your dude wearing a fake beard and ripping it off before bed. Pretty.

Ladies and gents, the list can go on, but I'm tired and you probably get my point.

Women are deceiving. I feel bad for men...next time you see a nice ass/rack, think twice and think hard.

Goodbye.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 80

• The only problem I find is that :-

"We don't do make-up for men. We do it for ourselves. For the sake of our own self-confidence"

*After reading this take*

"It is because men are so shallow. They have huge expectation. They don't respect natural body, they adore fake girls. Because men like such "deceptive" steps to be taken by girls. It's an age of competition, so women do it what the guys prefer. At least women only lie about their body. Men lie about their intentions. And even guys who prefer fake don't even know it because they can't really tell when something is fake, even when it is so obvious. Men like fake. MEN ARE VISUAL PIGS!!!"

• they might be wearing those shits for breasts and butts for men but make up is definitely a hobby. We know most men hate make up, but is really pleasurable to put it on :) Sometimes I do my make up even if I'm not leaving the house just to try something new. Please stop making generalizations.

• Couldn't agree more.

• "If you disagree, you're full of crap"
    Nice argument. Short, offensive, dirty... No makeup can make that look better
    2. Well i don't mind
    3. No one wears that lol
    4. Those extensions look really great on her
    You should just make sure that u go swimming with your crush before u ask her out^^
    "Women are deceiving. I feel bad for men... next time you see a nice ass/rack, think twice and think hard."
    Do u want to make us paranoid lol that's like walking around in the city expecting a terrorist attack every second someone walks past u

• Fake men like fake women , bottom line!!! Girls / women who inhance thier possibilities are great. But to completely transform... Do I need to go further?

• But.. But.. They sometimes have no idea of what fake is! It can be so deceiving... :(

• @mikemx55 like you said , it all depends of what types of places you frequent. A decent woman /girl would never go to those extreme anyway.

• Those type of women are the spider in the web , stay out of her web!!!

• I can easily see it when a girl wears a lot of make up or wears a push up bra, guys who complain about being deceived are a disadvantaged minority, just like guys without social skills. It sucks for them but that's just the nature of the dating game: not everyone gets to be with their top choice, otherwise natural selection would cease. It works the other way around as well: some girls never learn how to recognize assholes and liars.

There's also simply a game theoretical aspect to it: once enough women start wearing make up, etc... most other women will feel like they have to go along just to be considered of average attractiveness. The same thing is happening with guys these days feeling pressured to go to the gym simply because they fear they couldn't even get women of average attractiveness if they're not ripped. In the end you have a majority of people "deceiving" each other while they actually don't want to do that.

• Right? Like how dumb do you have to be to think that a woman has sparkly gold eyelids or purple lips naturally?

• Women who are good at wearing layers of makeup, make it look very natural
      Trust me

• Really beautiful women still wear makeup.
      Its a look - Eyeshadow can make a woman go from beautiful to bombshell.
      Its hardly deceptive and the eyeshadow ramps up sex appeal just like a tight red dress.
      Men love it when we dress up? I don't understand this issue.

• It really depends on what you are "looking" for, excuse the pun - By the time I get naked with a girl or hop into bed with her or wake up beside her with her bed hair, I hope to feel a deep enough connection with her to know that looks are only part of the reason I am in bed with her.
    I am not in the habit of sleeping with sex workers or ending up naked with women without some touching or caressing and building up to the bedroom so there should be no surprises by that stage. Plus I sure I look sweet in the morning with my stubble and my hairy ass.

• there are fake people of both sexes.

i think, at least in my opinion, it's fairly easy to spot a girl who has done a lot to hide their actual looks behind makeup, extensions, etc. like i've never met a girl thought she was beautiful and then realized she looked totally different.

• I don't think your average girl does all of that.

• We don't. The MyTake owner is bitter though. So bitter

• Exactly. At most a girl might wear make up and a padded bra, but not close to the extend she described

• I don't wear bras, underwear, make up, hair extensions or anything. I'm already beautiful. <3 ;) :)

• LOL ordering a philly cheesesteak and getting turkey

• These are poor representations of the female population.

• Depends on what kind of environments you are and type of places you frequent.

From my experience it is a poor representation, but if I actually went out, and met real people, it would probably be somewhat accurate

• thank you.

• 2|11
    • all those guys would have had makeup on too. If uve met celebs in real life u can see for yourself. Men put on makeup too now, just more subtly and its very common for them to wear clothes to appear bigger/ slimmer etc. Of course still 10% of the amount women hide

• @vnmc1231231111 Yeah i know this is trolling but i'll play along. The 3 guys have square jaws which is determine by your temperomandibular joint. A common misconception which shows a lot of men on gag don't exercise is if you get your body fat low you'll have a square jaw which is not the case for everyone. Square jaw feature is heavily genetic placement and not everyone has it.

Sure more guys would have square jaws by losing weight since obesity is pretty high these days but it won't make everyone have that feature.

• that you are absolutely right about. But its not a make or break factor at all and i am saying it as a guy with the squared jaw.
      You will see tons of girls gaga over all those instagram models who have no jawline at all

browridge, aegyo sal, hooded eyes and positive or to the minimum neutral canthal tilt and beta carotene skin and wavy hair>>>temperomandibular joint. Jawline is that bonus adding at the most half a point to attraction after other things are good.

• Wow! The possibilities... Im going to start contouring my abs!

• I didn't even know ass pads were a thing...

• Don't mind me I'm just hear to watch the chaos ensue. You kinda just called out a LOT of women so I'm just here to read the butt hurt comments. :P

• She hasn't called us out.
      The men who enjoy being with us are completely aware. Theyve seen it all off and still want it every night so...
      This girl just can't apply makeup, is bitter as hell and thinks she's entitled to judge other women.

• Omg you used the red lipstick emoji, so you approve of heavier makeup? *gasp* You're so deceiving and fake, trying to fool people into thinking you actually have bright red lips!

Did this sound ridiculous and pointless? Good. Now you know what emotions this little article of yours evokes.

• @Cattusx you're just a fake jealous female
      All good articles have haters
      Thank you
      Ha
      Ha

• Am I the only one who don't really mind the before make-up version?
    Well aside from woman numero uno , did... did she shave her eyebrows off and then paint them back on?

• Yeah, women do that all of the time. It's crazy.

Nothing wrong with your regular eyebrows

• @DaddyRollingStone women don't do that all the time lool only rare women do it like the goth women so they can draw them back in a new dark extravagant shape. Otherwise women are wayyy into thick eyebrows nowdays to just shave them off.

• It is hard, but i do enjoy having a female that takes care of her self.

• @Avasimmons you have your way of thinking i have mine

• I just wanted to say, that I'm loving all the responses to this, and this was a great topic to generate some discussion and trades of opinions. Kudos to you xD

• Honestly, as a guy you should have a radar for this. Usually I can tell how much the makup is contributing to her look, plus if I'm dating a girl, it's not going to be long before I'm going to see her without makup. Basically, when I first meet a girl, I sort of already set myself up for the fact that she probably doesn't really look this good because of the things you've listed. That way I'm not disappointed.

• I think the same way. The nasty part is when there is a ton of makeup on a pillow. That's just a turnoff.

• Women wear a lot of makeup... NO SHIT... Women as a generality don't color their boobs or put plates on their asses lmao... That's some woman, and honestly the real problem is if you actually fall for it, because you can't lie on the merchandise for long... But this is not typical of WOMAN as a whole... Both men and Women want to impress, that's why guys spend a bunch of times in gyms, that's our trend... Women wear stuff etc... It's nothing shocking, tell me if you agree

• I agree, but the gym is natural and ass pads/injections are sooo common nowadays.

• Agreed surgery is a whole other thing... But again, you see it it's not like a girl can hide the fact that she's fake... I can smell fake from a mile away... Only guys who don't mind that are actually putting up with that... It doesn't mean that women who have injections and ass pads are considered more attractive... Even thought I do support it is not that common, or not as much as you may think... Gym is normal, but again it's kind of "our" makeup as guys when you think about it... Just like a girl wearing makeup is normal to me, of course guy's aren't gonna have the same instruments of beauty as girls, but they're still there, we try to dissociate ourselves from others and please girls by having pecs, muscles, a good stature etc... We go beyond trying to stay in shape today

• Girls be like "How dare you leak our secrets!!"

• More from Guys
    60

What Girls Said 89

• I also feel bad for men...
    But those reasons have nothing to do with it.

• What are your reasons? :o
      I'm curious now (I have my guesses though)

• lmao good take!!!
    i don't do any of these lol so i guess am safe ;)

• Really? You know lots of women who put THAT much effort into every day life? I'm calling bullshit on that... I literally do not know a single woman who does herself up that extensively every single day lol and most of the women I know, even when they do get all dolled up they still look like themselves, just smoother and more defined...

The pics you posted of the crazy make up transformations are women who make a living off of doing beauty tutorials or professional make up. Very very veeeeery few women actually do their make up like that and those that do, do it on occasion.

How about instead of the woman on woman hate, you just focus on being the best YOU that you can be? What is the purpose of pissing and moaning about what some other women do? Get over it.

Oh and before you make the assumption, I don't wear any make up most days and when I do its very little. My boyfriend of over a year and a half had seen me in "full face" make up 3 times and my "full face" doesn't involve contouring and all that other crazy transformative stuff. I barely even know how to do proper eye make up and have one technique I use every time... so basically, I'm not make up fanatic.

• Well said. The only women I know who would do this are those who work in the entertainment industry (bars, clubs, strip clubs).

• You're getting mad and calling it "woman hate" when it's true. Even if it's a 30-40 percentage of girls out there... it's still true and it's still sad.

We're allowed to and should shine a light on the weaker aspects of our society and to pretend like it doesn't exist and to shame those who point it out is ignorant and immature.

Hell, my own sister wears "natural" makeup and looks like most girls out in the world but when she takes her makeup off she has like no eyebrows and scars ALL OVER her face.

Exactly how is it fair to hide ALL of your flaws or worse, create new facial features all together?

• @Tealtop1 Thank you. that was well said.

• u do realise that a woman without makeup can be more fake than a woman with makeup right? let that sink in.

u feel bad for men? good for u. a smart man knows how to discern a physically fake from a natural woman anyway, just as he should know how to differentiate between a fake and genuine personality.

• some are, i agree.

• preach op!

• I am just speculating but it sounds like you're bitter because some guy you like got stolen by a girl you think is fake. I especially love the line, "if you disagree, you're full of crap." So if I think being fake is a woman's choice, that's fine I won't care am I full of crap?

• Agreed. What's it to her?

• *yawn

• Did you take your number? Great. I will be seeing you never.

• This is why I only wear light make up and sometimes extensions. I never go overboard and I totally get what you mean , there's not a lot of natural beauties out there just women who fake and sculpt themselves to look like what they never were.

I don't feel bad for men however , as a woman it's pretty obvious who is fake and who isn't.

• but that's as a woman. The guys usually can't tell, unless it's obvious, and that's where the disapproving comments comes in.

• Lol. I don't do any of these things except wear makeup, and then that's only some concealer and mascara.
    I have never personally known any woman who would wear/use these things every day.

• I have lol, but yeah, she was anan outlier

• What does mascara do and what does concealer do?

• @NatashaBeauty um. You're 18 and you don't know this?

• If men accepted my small titties, I wouldn't need a padded bra lol

Oh well, no shame in the deceiving men game. They got themselves into this by mostly liking busty women.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Then why don't you be natural? Just because men look at busty women (which is a generalization) doesn't mean you got to change yourself..

• @singlebee by then it'll be too late.

• @singlebee "then why don't you just be natural"

What part of "if men accepted my small titties" don't you understand?

And fyi, I don't do any of this. But I'm just pointing out the reason why women do this shit, is because that's what the majority of men like. They wouldn't do it if it didn't work to attract men.

• That is very true, I agree with you. Thankfully i neither have time nor the money to pour in makeup stuff to get a new face for myself. And honestly this is the first time I have seen padded asses. For pushup bras, it disturbs me when I touch its filler like i am touching a pillow.

But i have many friends who transforms like you said. But then there are men who says they dont see a woman as feminine if the woman is not wearing makeup etc. while there are some who prefers natural.

My personal experiences showed that men prefer makeup etc. more than natural stuff.

But then again those are my friends and social circle.

• Hahaha I FEEL YOU!!! I'm think same way, I work with girls like that I love them and I'm good friends with them all but I got surprised by the "transformation" a couple of times. Like I knew they wear makeup and a couple of them are like professionals but I NEVER thought You could make another person just with makeup. LOL
    Now I understand the jokes of my guy friends when they joke about going to bed with a doll and waking up with a "OMG" I was always pissed at them for joking like that but now? I completely understand them and feel sorry for all the guys out there...

• Sorry I dont feel that bad for men. They want women to look a certain way. And they are just deceptive... they will tell you anything to get you into bed.

• I was going to say the same thing.

• @YourFutureEx women are salty here because girls like the one writing this post are just the same as feminist white knights, basically kissing ass

• @Heera Oh okay. Had you girls been posted opinions like

"No, not all girls are like that. I don't even know a single girl who does that. Men are smart, they know what's real and they admire our beauty"

We'd have tackled the feminists & white knights better, but no :/

• I don't feel bad at all.. If you actually take a look at reality, girls become more and more fake because guys just drool over the the faker girls get... So the next girl see ps that, and then she too wants to have what the other girl got, and soon enough has a bunch of guys drooling after her.

And I'm not saying that all guys like fakes but take a look around... The guys who actually "prefer" natural, are in the minority... And even guys who prefer fake don't even know it because they can't really tell when something is fake, even when it is so obvious. The reason is because men are visual... And what they find most appealing is what has been altered compared to what hasn't... So they tend to go for fakes, and they don't even know it... But when they do that, the girls who are still partially natural, go and add more stuff to be wanted just as much.

Regardless of how many disagree with me on is... It's true.

• True. We can't tell when something is fake, even when it is so obvious in terms of looks, but thank god at least we can tell when girls' personality is fake.

• And you're bigo... ah leave it. GN.

• @YourFutureEx correction^ I'm awesome 👽😉!

The End! 😜!!

• Women are so annoying with this whole tearing one another down. Just stop it already. There is something called natural looking makeup and hair extensions are not even that serious or really alter your look. Most women don't use butt pads and padded bras don't do all that much unless you already have a nice rack. Seriously, the only women that are fake are celebs. Regular everyday women don't have the time to go crazy like that and most likely their men or people have seen them without all of the "fake" things. It's just society. If we weren't expected to look a certain way, women wouldn't go all out and try to look like dolls. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

• Apart from ass pads and hair extensions (unless they require it for a modelling gig)
    I do all of these.
    My personality is honest. I am not deceiving.

Sorry to break the bubble - we attract men and not ONE has complained.
    They see it all washed off in the morning and on beach holidays.
    They aren't dumb to think the makeup is our ACTUAL face. Or that our boobs look like that without a bra.
    It all comes off during sex and showers anyway!

Why do you have a problem with what other women do with their bodies?
    I love making myself up and wowing my man on a date by being the sexiest girl in the room.
    But I can also be cute and natural just like you!
    I feel happy for any girl that wants to feel sexy with a little makeup artistry.

Im not as lucky as my man to have a great body, so I enhance when I want too.
    We aren't all made equal and that's ok! :)

Its all just fun.
    Its a lot more psychologically damaging to get a boob job or surgery than a bit of contouring.

• I worked in bars that actually reccomend we do these things.
      Men love it.
      Male strippers contour too...

• *yawn

• It seems no ass pads could enhance that personality of yours..
      Oh well

• Lmfao
    Girls who hate on other girls for caring about their appearance are so sad and boring.

• Yes, physical attraction is important, but there needs to be more than just "I fell in love with her hair" or "I fell in love with her ass". I definitely think most of this stuff is ridiculous, but if you only fell in love with someone based off of one physical quality, it isn't really love. Especially if it is something like hair that can be cut and changed at any time. If you're looking for a life partner, their boobs and ass will sag with time and their hair will go gray and stringy as well with time.

Other than that, I completely agree that this stuff is overdoing it and that women should enhance their features rather than completely changing them. The hair extensions aren't that big of a deal to me though, as people tend to change their hair a lot by growing it out, cutting it, changing the color, etc. It would be pretty silly to have high expectations about hair.

• Meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I don't. Not at all really.

1) Come on, unless you're kim kardashian, no woman wears that much make up on a daily basis. It requires a large amount of time and skill.

2/3) Ya psuh up bras can add a few cup sizes, but I feel since they demand women are stick thin with large chest abd butt. You hear men say, girls likeVS models are ideal, think with a large chest, but don't realize that the under wear they wear adds 6 cup sizes (as advertised). So really I think women trying desperatley to live up to their unrealistic expectations is entirely their fault

4) Extensions exist, but do you actually know anyone who wears them? I don't. It's not a common thing to do

• The only thing that I do in this take is wear a push up bra
    I can't wear makeup because it will make my face look like that one girl who got poison ivy in her eyes
    And I have never heard of an ass pad till today lmao. Good take though, men shouldn't be surprised when their woman looks completely different at home, because they asked for that shallow woman. You can't have a baby smooth face, plump ass, perky titties, and gold glitter on your eyelids naturally. Guys need to know that a lot of that is fake because they asked for it. If you ask for your woman to look like a Barbie doll, then you'll get a Barbie doll, but there's a catch, your woman is as plastic as the Barbie doll!

• Why are people personally getting offended? xD

• More from Girls
    69