Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• Desi women are stunning, always adored Madame Noor
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9bc9089ca2.jpg

• She was so talented and beautiful..

• They are all beautiful, but where is @Cinderelli? I mean, when it comes to beauty, she beats them all ;)

• All of them are beautiful. But sara loren is realy stunning. probably pakistani people's facial beauty reflects their soul beauty :-) πŸ’–

• They are all pretty, my favorites are: 2, 4, 5 and especially 8 :)

• Oh sweet Jesus!

• nargis fakhri, ayaan ali, and mahnoor baloch are really beautiful and hot.
    rest of them are just meehhh

• They all kinda fit a similar pattern of beauty or something. They would look sisters to some degree if they all stood together, there is such resemblance. Maybe I am wrong.

• What is similar about them?

• The usual beautiful long hair, a face structure or type which somewhat hints at them being Arab, or from the Indian subcontinent. The similar beautiful eyes, big or medium, nice shaped, high to medium cheek bones. The same skin colour and tone. Somewhat similar beautiful lips among them all, somewhere between medium to medium-high. Only Nargis, Sarar and Aayan have really big lips. Just my opinion, really beautiful women. way out of my league for now. lol.

• Ayyan is my personal favorite, so gorgeous!!
      Yeah I get it, they do kinda look a bit similar lol

• are you pakistani?
    lots of pakistani/indian girls are hot

• Yes I am Pakistani but I have Iraqi ancestry.

• thats really cool and hot too :P

• 1 is the best..

• only 7 looks natural others not even close to natural...

• nice women, shit country.

• Really it's the people who make the country shirty.

• *shitty my bad

• They have squirrel faces lol. No thanks haha

• very sexy

• Nargis Fakhri is Pakistan?

• They aight! Best I've seen, sazia Sahara, But I wouldn't look her up at work... Ya digg lol.
    (Heads up if you missed my drift, she's a porn star)

cdn2.stormgrounds.com/.../iphone-Shazia-Sahari.jpg

• She's Pakistani?

• Yep! Well actually half Saudi and half Pakistani.

• She's gorgeous.

What Girls Said 9

• I like Sara and Ayyan.. πŸ˜„

• Russian descents

• Nargis isa American citizen. She was born in New York. Her father was Pakistani and her mom was a Czech. In an interview, Nargis says that she regrets being connected to Pakistan. She's happy to be a American rather than a Pakistani.

• They're certainly nothing special, but reasonable enough I suppose.

• Typical jealousy most white women can't compare.

• @HelenaTroy So do I take it that you yourself are non white, residing here in the United Kingdom.
      Let me categorically assure you that I have absolutely nothing at all to be jealous about.
      It's just such a shame that you cannot except valid criticism, or more to the point others points of view/opinions.

• Sara Loren is gorgeous ❀️

• Pakistani? As in female citizens of Pakistan who aren't wearing a niqab? I'm somewhat skeptical.

• You must've been living in a cave if u haven't seen a Pakistani woman without a niqab.. So sad.

• I guess you are right but we should look past stereotypes and see a person as a person not as respresting the entire NATION.

• Look, if it were a stereotype that's fine, call me out on that. But it's not a stereotype when women are murdered, imprisoned, beaten and raped in places like Pakistan. It's in the Hadith, in part of the law, and the majority of the Muslims in the places where it happens think that's totally ok. They think that way because of Islam. Because the Quran is the only book they're allowed to read, and sometimes girls aren't even allowed to read at all. you can find about a million videos on YouTube showing clearly how this is the case. And I'm not talking basement dwellers ranting about shit, I'm talking documented evidence.
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ulX8nZjeCXE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ydcDbLktclQ

• Pakistani women are gorgeous. So are Paki men.
    Make a take on paki men please!

• 4 is just amazing

• 5) is very pretty :)