7 Physical Traits That Make A Woman More Feminine In My Eyes

Disclaimer: In my eyes, since this is a MY Take...it is my personal, subjective opinion that these physical traits make a woman more feminine.

Femininity in my eyes is grace, elegance, unintentional appeal.

1. Long eyelashes

2. Wide hips

3. Full lips

4. Graceful neck

5. Hourglass figure

6. Elegant fingers

7. Soft skin

What is feminine to you?

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• I absolutely love this list!!! The fact that it focuses on the true beauty makings of a woman outside the boobs, butt and face that everyone focuses on.

This is great!!! Except the full lips part, it depends... haha for me anyway.

• WHAT ABOUT THE BOOBS

• I didn't want to make women with small breasts or 'no breasts' as they call them feel bad, but I see that many teenagers have already taken some weird offence to my take... so... I might as well have added perky C cups to the list. Haha

• I agree with this list.

I would add hair style to this list too. Probably maybe a mention of body hair too, but some would disagree.

• I agree with all but the lips thing. I really don't like women with big lips. If they are natural and not too large, then fine. but that is just part of them. The women that get that stuff put in their lips is just ridiculous.
    But number 7 is one of the best parts of women. Being soft. mmmmmm...

• Oh, definitely... all of these natural - yup... Anything fake is just killing the natural beauty.

• Yeah, and I like 'em all. :) Though I can sacrifice full lips and wide hips depending on the woman.

• I have long eyelashes lol my female freinds always stare at my eyes especially when i look down or write something lol

Yes i like them all but also sometimes i find nice hair and expressive eyes are so feminine too.

• You forgot breasts. How could you

• I've got 6/7. i always knew I would make a nice girl. xD

• As long as she doesn't have fake boobs, the rest doesn't matter.

• You forgot number 8... dont be a feminist!

You also forgot number 9... dont be a feminist!!

You even forgot number 10... dont be a feminist!!!

• 100% Agree!

• What if im a boy and i have soft skin and long eyelashes?

• I have elegant fingers and long eyelashes am I feminine?

• what about some good manners?

• Wide hips and fuller lips.

• *Long hair

• But the eyelashes of males are naturally longer on average...

• God bless the hourglass figure

What Girls Said 29

• i agree with all your points!

• 2/7 bby... lol

(3/7 when I'm on my period)

• You know what... FUCK YOU

IM TIRED OF THESE GOD DAMN TAKES!!
    I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK SOMETHING IS FEMININE OR MASCULINE

• good for you!

• @juliaanita thanks m8 now fuck off

• I said 'more feminine'... And I'm not saying these are the only feminine traits, just the ones I admire most. If you don't plan on dating me... you should be safe. by the way, no one said I fit all of these... So please... Calm your little teenage, hormonal ass down.

• 1. Eyelashes. I do have eyelashes. Are they long enough? I have no idea. I try to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, hoping that I may grow longer eyelashes.

2. Wide Hips. My hips are not wider than my shoulders.

3. I have naturally pink lips. Not sure whether they are "full" enough.

4. Thanks to my Dad's side of the family, I have a short neck and a big head.

5. I guess my figure is sort of hourglass-shaped.

6. Got that.

7. Got that. And I never use any moisturizers or skin lotions. I am not a picky eater in real life, so I would eat just about anything. That is advantageous, because the extra nutrition builds youthful-looking skin. :D

• Applying castor or olive oil helps nourish and lengthen eyebrows and eyelashes!

• Sadly I don't have long lashes but I can use mascara. I think what makes women feminine is long hair, boobs, pretty dress, and nail polish

• All these things matter initially but then you get attracted to the person inside the packaging. If there's nothing brain wise, you would get bored very quickly.

• DEAR GOD, I MUST BE A MAN!

• 5/7 lol lol i dont have hourglass shape im pear and I dont have elegant fingers haha

• What is a graceful neck?

• Who cares? It's a MyTake about what makes a woman attractive by a female. Anything you read will make no sense and any accuracy is pure coincidence.

• @Gommers I'm not sure there's an official term...

• @Gommers Just wondered what her definition was.

• Well, I do have long eyelashes. Lol

• This take makes me feel all pretty inside! :)

• to have all these features at once probably covers maybe 25-30% of all women in the world, which is sad not because your standards are a bit outrageous but because its the definition of an 18th-20th century woman, or at least what women "have to be" in that era.

also that discrimination seems to fit better with Caucasians than any other race across the world, with Asian's being the least common in that list :\

• Yes, I totally agree. Although, many will claim this is how //they// see it, I personally believe that women shouldn't have to be told what to look like when it comes to things they can't necessarily change. Some things you can't change (like a graceful neck?) and other things you //can// change by modifying things (like fake eyelashes, or plastic surgery, maybe). If modifying could be done i also believe it is 100% up to that person whether or not they want to make changes BUT, personally I think people should instead accept everyone regardless of appearance. (If you want makeup and to get that fit body, go for it!! But do it for yourself //not// for others, you know?) I feel like, psychologically, the mentality that girls /should/ look a certain way fucks them up. We should build girls up and give them confidence!

• @MelahhRose personally i don't agree with changing how you look/your body just to suit the trend or some disillusioned pseudo-reality that a person has to modify themselves to make people happy, and i definitely don't agree with cosmetic surgery or plastic surgery for anything other than facial reconstruction of deformed people

its ok for people to want to look good but they shouldn't cross the line between simple hygiene, hairstyles, clothes and makeup to outright surgery just to meet a predefined standard.

• Yay, I have all of these, to varying degrees

• Boobs... big boobs can have an hourglass without big boobs.

• I have everything but the neck.. I don't know if my neck will ever be graceful lmao

• I think pretty dresses enhance our femininity. Which I've been told is why some lesbian women don't wear them.

• Yay 6/7 :)

• Damn, out of these traits I have almost nothing :P

• Got all 7

• Big Boobies lol?

• More from Girls
    9