We Women Should Make Men Pay For Our Sexy Clothes (And What We Wear In The Meantime)

Men don't deserve to see our beautiful bodies for free. Men should be required to pay to see us in arousing clothing (via photograph or otherwise).

In fact, men have shown their willingness, by participating in a phenomenon called "rinsing". Men are sending women money & gifts in exchange for posting photos online. (x)

Therefore I'm not arguing "modesty" from a moral standpoint; but rather, a practical standpoint. From a, "WE COULD BE MAKING LOTS OF MONEY!!!" standpoint. If we don't allow men to see our sexy bodies for free, we can make money off of their visual nature.

The more we conceal our bodies in public, the more they'll desire to see us scantily clad, & be willing to pay for it. The forbidden fruit is often the most desirable. Pornography, for instance, is most prevalent in religiously repressed countries where women wear burqas.

Now, I don't want to advocate women wear burqas. That'd be very uncomfortable.

So, how can we be fashionable instead?

According to The Daily Mail[1], jumpsuits are among fashions which men don't find sexually appealing.

Also, tracksuits:

One man reports disliking maxi dresses, which do seem to cover a lot of skin, yet are still fashionable!

And long skirts do the same:

Wide-legged trousers:

Also, loose/oversized shirts cover our beautiful curves quite well:

These seem to cover the body curves quite well, but maybe we can add in a little bit of skin to entice temptation, so that men might be more likely to see more. For instance:

This jumpsuit might spark more curiosity due to its cleavage exposure:

And this tracksuit is more form-fitting:

And this maxi dress shows just a bit of skin to entice the imagination:

And this long skirt is paired with a top that adds a little attention to the breasts but not too much.

One guy said that he hated babydoll dresses because they hide our curves; however, this one has a tiny bit of cleavage & lace, possibly sparking just a little bit of sexual allure.

As for swimwear? Apparently 78% of men hate the monokini.

And 79% don't like the lack of skin shown in the Retro Pinup swimsuit.

[1] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2443702/Onesies-leopard-print-big-earrings-Ugg-boots-The-female-fashion-fads-men-HATE.html

[2] http://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/advice/g1428/what-men-think-about-bikinis/?slide=9

In general, search up "modest but fashionable clothing". Again, my standpoint isn't from modesty, but men are getting too much pleasure they don't deserve, & we should be making them pay (which they will, if they have no other option).

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 14

So it basically sounds like fashion prostitution in reverse.

A troll or not a troll that is the question

I have actually said to a girlfriend:

"You're gonna be horribly uncomfortable in that but you'll look AMAZING; hence, I'll pay for it."

;)

So little effort put on trolling nowadays...

So you women to buy your clothes. I hope you don't want a boyfriends because it will hard to find one with that attitude. What you are describing is a form of prostitution.

No thank you. Most women choose to wear sexual clothes. You need to attack the fashion industry.

Well that is a new one to me.. to pay for the clothing that women wear... sure they look very nice in what they wear, but they all want to look great and pick out their own clothes and pay for them as well.. I would not expect a woman that knows and likes me a lot to buy me my adult diapers and rubber pants that I wear, and by the way all are told about them at the time we meet and before any date occurs and all of them know what I wear and why... and me being in them is not ever an issue... but I have had women buy me them as a gift same as I have bought clothing for them as a gift.. such as at Christmas.. or for my birthday or theirs.. but never would I ask them to do this for me.. take care now

For lovers I enjoy, La Perla lingerie. Expensive but the best. I buy extra so I have on hand in case I want to give her something. Anyone who broke into my house would find about $1500 of. panties, teddies, camisole, and other surprises in underwear drawer. nMight not be too shocking since I live. near SF, CA

By that logic, shouldn't we be charging you when we turn up to a date with you in a suit (or whatever you prefer we wear)? Shouldn't you also be paying for your own food and drink that you choose and wish to consume on your dates with us? Your shoes that we buy you as birthday/Christmas presents? The condom that stops you getting impregnated? I could go on.

I think things are fine as they are.

cool story sis.

okay completely insane chick, i'll pay for your clothes just as long as i get to choose how much of them you wear.

(spoiler alert: it won't cost me a dime)

It's a cute idea but I don't see it working.

Oh, so I have to pay to see women? Then I guess I will invest in a blindfold.

I don't think this will have the effect you think it will.

The types of guys that would pay already are the types of guys that have like premium porn site accounts that they have to pay for. They don't need to pay extra when they get something much more explicit.

The rest of guys will just not care enough. Saying you're putting yourself on a pedestal would be an understatement.

Well at least they won't get free pleasure

Yeah but why would she want to have sex with those men in particular. Why not have sex with other men with more palatable tastes. Or with women.

@Luminifera Which men in particular? She never specified.

Besides I'm pretty sure this is just a fashion take that she hid in a dominate men message.

What Girls Said 1

I think this wouldn't work at all. I hate saying that, but look at the countries that use Sharia law, for example. The women there wear clothing that covers their entire bodies, sometimes even their eyes! Are they making money? Are they free? Do men not get aroused by them? Are they not raped, harassed, sexually abused, because of their clothing?

Changing the way women dress isn't going to change those things. :P

"Are they not raped, harassed, sexually abused, because of their clothing? " it's not a matter of preventing rape

"Are they making money?" No, but that's because they aren't allowed to make money in this way

Do *you* want to sell nudes?

It's not even necessarily nudes, it's just sexy photos.

And I don't know