10 Aussie Beauties Who Make Australia Proud

Here's a list of a select few Aussie celebrities/actors that I think are gorgeous.

(Btw, they don't really make Australia proud, I just put that in because it sounded better in the title lol).

Margot Robbie

About her:

Born on July 2, 1990 (age 26), Margot Robbie started her career by appearing in Australian independent films in the late 2000s. She was later cast in the Aussie soap opera Neighbours, which earned her two Logie Award nominations. She has most recently debuted in Suicide Squad, Tarzan, and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. She's also known for her role in The Wolf of Wall Street.

~~~~~~

Adelaide Kane

About her:

Adelaide Kane is an Australian actress hailing from Perth, and born August 9, 1990 (age 26). She is known for her role in Neighbours, Cora Hale in the third season of Teen Wolf, and Mary, Queen of Scots in the CW period drama series Reign. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a HUGE girl crush on her.

~~~~~~

Isla Fisher

About her:

Isla Fisher is a 40 year old Australian actress, although was born to Scottish parents in Oman, and moved to Australia at age 6. Back to the age, can you believe she's 40?! Some of the films she's done include Now You See Me, Wedding Crashers, Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Brothers Grimsby and The Great Gatsby. She's also known for being a lookalike for Amy Adams.

~~~~~~

Miranda Kerr

About her:

Born April 20, 1983 (age 33), Miranda Kerr is an Australian model who rose to prominence in 2007, becoming the first Aussie Victoria's Secret Angel. She has also previously represented the Australian department store chain David Jones.

~~~~~~

Delta Goodrem

About her:

31 year-old Delta Lea Goodrem is an Australian singer-songwriter and actress, born and raised in Sydney, New South Wales. She's also been a judge on Australia's The Voice, but dropped out due to a long standing feud/rivalry between her and British singer Jessie J. (Personally, I think she's pretty ditzy and very average, but I thought I'd better include her).

~~~~~~

Jennifer Hawkins

About her:

Jennifer Hawkins is a 32 year-old Australian model, brand ambassador, entrepreneur, television presenter and beauty queen, best known for being crowned Miss Universe Australia and later the same year Miss Universe 2004.

~~~~~~

Rose Byrne

About her:

Rose Byrne (age 37) made her screen debut in 1992 with a small role in the film Dallas Doll, however you might know her from some of her more prominent roles in Bad Neighbors, Spy, Bad Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, Bridesmaids and X‑Men: Apocalypse.

~~~~~~

Jess Mauboy

About her:

Jessica Mauboy (age 27) is an R&B and pop singer, songwriter, and actress. Born and raised in Darwin, Northern Territory, Mauboy rose to fame in 2006 on the fourth season of Australian Idol. She's also starred in The Sapphires and Bran Nue Dae.

~~~~~~

Rebel Wilson

About her:

Rebel Wilson is a 36 year old stand-up comedian, actress and writer. You might know her from Pitch Perfect 1 & 2, Bridesmaids, How to Be Single, and The Brothers Grimsby to name a few.

~~~~~~

Kylie Minogue

About her:

I'm going to be a little disappointed if you don't know Kylie!

She's a singer, songwriter, and actress, and achieved recognition starring in Neighbours (surprise surprise) and is also famous for dating INXS singer Michael Hutchence back in the 90's (I think).

Anyways, these are just a few famous Aussie gals, I've certainly left a few out, so let me know which one is your favourite!

If there's enough popular demand, I can do a guys version too :P

1858
Luci92 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 57

• 2|3
  • Rachel Taylor is intriguing
    i2.listal.com/.../600full-rachael-taylor.jpg

• And my personal favorite:

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../20110820162521

She's been in: Probably at least one TV show each and every person on this site has watched

• Margot Robbie is only 26? wow I thought she was older. Not saying its a bad thing but she's really talented for such a young age.
    And oh boy, Kylie Minogue, I used to have very impure thoughts about her when i was in middle school. She's still pretty too. Don't forget Natalie Imbruglia. They were some of my earliest crushes.

• Tbh, you look better than them all except Miranda Kerr.

• Harley Quinn is an Aussie? Cool.

• Isla Fisher is damn sexy and I would have sex with her. Adelaide Kaine isn't half bad either, and that Jess Mauboy is hot too, looks half Maori. I've never cared for Kylie Minogue or her music but I love her song "I Was Gonna Cancel." Blonde Australians are pretty plain to me so I kinda just overlooked them, lol.

I love seeing stars from other countries, particularly Australia so this was pretty fun to read.

• Adelaide born in Perth lmao πŸ˜‚ Sad thing is people think some of these gorgeous women are American or British :/

• Great beauties! Don't forget the original Aussie beauty Olivia Newton John! (Well at least in the 70s)

• LOVE Rose Byrne I've been crushing on her for forever!

• You could seriously go toe to toe with any of these. Except that Rebel Wilson- she'd squish you! Lol.

You have some nice looking ladies (and the accent makes you all that much hotter!!)
    Why does aus have to be so damn far away!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜€

• Ahaha thank you that's very sweet :)
      Oh yeah, our accent is pretty good :P

• This is a good take, but you're missing Gary the Goat. When someone says Aussie beauties to me, he's the first to pop into my head, for sure :p

• You know I was thinking to get an American green card!.. Now looking at the 10 out of 11, hotties in your my take exclude rebel Wilson..
    I am asking you... Is there a way I can get an Australian citizenship

• Ahaha no clue sory

• Seriously those 10 chick's out of 11 chick's in your my take are hot except Rebel Wilson..

• I assume you left yourself off the list just for modesty's sake :P. Adelaide Kane is so pretty! I like Margot Robbie she's really talented.

• Ahaha thanks and yeah Adelaide Kane is gorgeous and Margot Robbie is a really good actor.

• I had an Aussie girlfriend in my mid 20s. My absolute favorite thing about her was her laugh, and just behind that her accent. The way she said my name was just delicious. *Sigh*

• Can I trade Delta Goodrem for Jecinta Campbell?

Delta does my head in

• Yeah some of em are pretty attractive and some of the mare alright, not really my taste.

• I used to be in love with Miranda Kerr.

Then she became a gold digger. Oh the future we could of had together, but she had to ruin it.

Now it's Margot Robbie. Her acting gives me the horns.

• Yeah she married some really rich dude didn't she?

Oh yeah, Margot is HOT <3

• @yucel_eden how do you know that though (seriously) Admittedly, I know little about her.

• @vishna media for once, and a bit from seeing her in person.

• I could add a few:
    Dannii Minogue;
    Natalie Imbruglia;
    Shanina Shaik;
    Megan Gale;
    Elle MacPherson (well, she's still attractive now);
    Erin McNaught;
    Emily Skye

• Very beautiful actresses. Don't like Rebel Wilson for obvious reasons.
    OP is very attractive.

• More from Guys
    37

What Girls Said 17

• You forgot Yvonne Strahovski still had a lot of good choices. Good my take! vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Miranda Kerr is do beautiful, I love her dimples

• They're all gorgeous! I had no idea Miranda Kerr and Kylie Minogue were Aussies. I thought they were Brits

• I always get Isla Fisher and Amy Adams mixed up lol

• Thanks for this. I only knew a few of them like Margot Robbie, Miranda Kerr and Kylie. I guess we are sheltered in Sweden.

• Rose is so elegant.

• They're pretty, but it's Hollywood. Do you know how much the actresses are glamed up and how much surgery etc they undergo

• It is time to make a list of the 10 most aussie hot sexy gorgeous sexy good looking men!! Make a list and post it here as well.

• Love Australians. You guys are always so beautiful (your stars anyway) with good personalities. I've always had a good opinion about Australia.

• Um don't forget Naomi Watts and Cate Blanchett both amazing Australian women!! :)

• Nice Take! Rose is one of my favorite actresses.

• Hey partner
    Only came here to say that I need you to message me. Its important

• I don't really like Miranda Kerr but the other ones are amazing! Go Australia !

• I know she may be a little older but I think Rose Byrne still the most beautiful. She has that "classic" look about her the others just dont have

• They are prettier than me

• Surely Australia has other women to be proud of other than celebs at least Israeli born Natalie Portman is known for her scientific achievements