10 Aussie Beauties Who Make Australia Proud

Here's a list of a select few Aussie celebrities/actors that I think are gorgeous.

(Btw, they don't really make Australia proud, I just put that in because it sounded better in the title lol).

Margot Robbie

About her:

Born on July 2, 1990 (age 26), Margot Robbie started her career by appearing in Australian independent films in the late 2000s. She was later cast in the Aussie soap opera Neighbours, which earned her two Logie Award nominations. She has most recently debuted in Suicide Squad, Tarzan, and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. She's also known for her role in The Wolf of Wall Street.

~~~~~~

Adelaide Kane

About her:

Adelaide Kane is an Australian actress hailing from Perth, and born August 9, 1990 (age 26). She is known for her role in Neighbours, Cora Hale in the third season of Teen Wolf, and Mary, Queen of Scots in the CW period drama series Reign. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a HUGE girl crush on her.

~~~~~~

Isla Fisher

About her:

Isla Fisher is a 40 year old Australian actress, although was born to Scottish parents in Oman, and moved to Australia at age 6. Back to the age, can you believe she's 40?! Some of the films she's done include Now You See Me, Wedding Crashers, Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Brothers Grimsby and The Great Gatsby. She's also known for being a lookalike for Amy Adams.

~~~~~~

Miranda Kerr

About her:

Born April 20, 1983 (age 33), Miranda Kerr is an Australian model who rose to prominence in 2007, becoming the first Aussie Victoria's Secret Angel. She has also previously represented the Australian department store chain David Jones.

~~~~~~

Delta Goodrem

About her:

31 year-old Delta Lea Goodrem is an Australian singer-songwriter and actress, born and raised in Sydney, New South Wales. She's also been a judge on Australia's The Voice, but dropped out due to a long standing feud/rivalry between her and British singer Jessie J. (Personally, I think she's pretty ditzy and very average, but I thought I'd better include her).

~~~~~~

Jennifer Hawkins

About her:

Jennifer Hawkins is a 32 year-old Australian model, brand ambassador, entrepreneur, television presenter and beauty queen, best known for being crowned Miss Universe Australia and later the same year Miss Universe 2004.

~~~~~~

Rose Byrne

About her:

Rose Byrne (age 37) made her screen debut in 1992 with a small role in the film Dallas Doll, however you might know her from some of her more prominent roles in Bad Neighbors, Spy, Bad Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, Bridesmaids and X‑Men: Apocalypse.

~~~~~~

Jess Mauboy

About her:

Jessica Mauboy (age 27) is an R&B and pop singer, songwriter, and actress. Born and raised in Darwin, Northern Territory, Mauboy rose to fame in 2006 on the fourth season of Australian Idol. She's also starred in The Sapphires and Bran Nue Dae.

~~~~~~

Rebel Wilson

About her:

Rebel Wilson is a 36 year old stand-up comedian, actress and writer. You might know her from Pitch Perfect 1 & 2, Bridesmaids, How to Be Single, and The Brothers Grimsby to name a few.

~~~~~~

Kylie Minogue

About her:

I'm going to be a little disappointed if you don't know Kylie!

She's a singer, songwriter, and actress, and achieved recognition starring in Neighbours (surprise surprise) and is also famous for dating INXS singer Michael Hutchence back in the 90's (I think).

Anyways, these are just a few famous Aussie gals, I've certainly left a few out, so let me know which one is your favourite!

If there's enough popular demand, I can do a guys version too :P

Luci92 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 58

Great beauties! Don't forget the original Aussie beauty Olivia Newton John! (Well at least in the 70s)

Isla Fisher is damn sexy and I would have sex with her. Adelaide Kaine isn't half bad either, and that Jess Mauboy is hot too, looks half Maori. I've never cared for Kylie Minogue or her music but I love her song "I Was Gonna Cancel." Blonde Australians are pretty plain to me so I kinda just overlooked them, lol.

I love seeing stars from other countries, particularly Australia so this was pretty fun to read.

Yeah some of em are pretty attractive and some of the mare alright, not really my taste.

What is there to be proud of? They are all pretty faces, and not much else. How about some people who have done something worthwhile to advance our world (scientists, inventors, etc)... people like Steve Irwin and his wife and daughter who have done tremendous work towards conservation of wildlife...

Fair point. I'll consider doing that take in the future, but I'm just writing/making what sells. People (on here and in general) like attractive people.

One really has to mention Elle Macpherson. She is a famous ozzy model.

Rose Bryne omg is so hot and nice.

Naomi Watts
    Portia Di Rossi
    Cate Blanchett
    Nicole Kidman
    Radha Mitchell
    Ruby Rose

I had an Aussie girlfriend in my mid 20s. My absolute favorite thing about her was her laugh, and just behind that her accent. The way she said my name was just delicious. *Sigh*

Miranda Kerr. Enough said.

Fuck the rest.

Margott Robbie and Miranda Kerr have got to be in my list of top 5 hottest celebs world wide :D

I could add a few:
    Dannii Minogue;
    Natalie Imbruglia;
    Shanina Shaik;
    Megan Gale;
    Elle MacPherson (well, she's still attractive now);
    Erin McNaught;
    Emily Skye

Rebel Wilson... cmon...

Are you lesbian?

No, why do you ask?

It came to my mind since there's only female aussie beauties and you didn't specify which gender on the title of this Aussie beauty's post.

And sorry I didn't read the last words, so I thought you were talking in general.

All good :)

Can I trade Delta Goodrem for Jecinta Campbell?

Delta does my head in

You could seriously go toe to toe with any of these. Except that Rebel Wilson- she'd squish you! Lol.

You have some nice looking ladies (and the accent makes you all that much hotter!!)
    Why does aus have to be so damn far away!!😳😀

Ahaha thank you that's very sweet :)
      Oh yeah, our accent is pretty good :P

Just... Toilet spiders... How can we believe in a god if TOILET SPIDERS are real?

Margot Robbie is so hot it actually hurts! lol!

Which was your favorite, OP?

Ha! Good taste!

Haha thanks

Rachel Taylor is intriguing
    i2.listal.com/.../600full-rachael-taylor.jpg

• More from Guys
    38

What Girls Said 18