6 Insanely Hot Beauties Who Got Famous on Instagram

1. Cláudia Alende

Link: https://www.instagram.com/claudiaalende/

2. Lily Maymac

Link: https://www.instagram.com/lilymaymac/

3. Marta The

Link: https://www.instagram.com/martathemartian/

4. Jen Selter

Link: https://www.instagram.com/jenselter/?hl=vi

5. Rachel Cook

Link:https://www.instagram.com/rachelc00k/

6. Alexis Ren

2447

Most Helpful Guy

• Instagram is like a strip club. Since porn is now available to everyone, people don't go to strip clubs that often, they just get online. I bet many of these "Instafamous" would have been strippers if they were born 20 years earlier xD

Anyways, I wonder how they'd look in real life, like face-to-face, without all the filters, lighting, and camera angles... if regular girls trick you, these ones would be even worse xD

• Haha I totally agree with you... and without makeup lol

Most Helpful Girl

• All of these (except Jen) are really cute - you can tell they're great looking even without a bit of makeup. Jen, on the other hand, looks like a tranny. o. O

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 46

• Okay then.

Guess I have to get me an Instagram account.

:P

• I mean, they're alright. The hottest is the first one. The rest are okay with the occasional hot pic. This all seems like a popularity contest to me. Its like "let's see how many staged pictures of me with staged products in staged poses in skimpy clothes I can put up to get more followers because my life is so superficial and this is the only thing that actually defines me as a person. If I have no followers then I have nothing and I need all of this external validation to feel like I'm doing something with my life when in actuality I'm doing absolutely nothing important."

Its all just so vain and contrived.

• Wow.. they're all so.. fake. They aren't hot. They aren't even good looking. Why did you write a my take about this?

• I don't even know who the F*ck these girls are. Looks like a bunch of attention whore's , with slutty style!

• lol 4 upvotes from girls, clearly getting jelly

• They are attractive, but posting pictures of only yourself becomes tedious & it adds no value to the lives of others. You get a lot of likes, & so you post more pictures of yourself for more likes, & more, & more - it becomes a never-ending cycle. Your self-esteem should not depend on the number of likes you get on Instagram, it's very unhealthy; it's also the very reason why so many women are incapable of keeping men these days; they are just too damn insecure - they become women of LOW value.

• I don't find any of these girls attractive. They look all artificial and fake. Really shallow and not deep. Materialistic. Narcissistic. Egotistical... and the list would go on. I don't find these girls attractive.

• Yeah the first one looked a little... But I think quite fairly the others (like Alexis Ren and Rachel Cook) are as natural as a girl can get

• @Sophiaaaaaa I don't understand how you can say Alexis is natural when her boob size seems to change at will?

• @Blonde401 well I don't know, I wasn't looking at her boobs. I just guessed that their makeup and stuff is quite natural. But then again. It's Instagram

• haha Instagram models are basically these
    images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aEnwr7G_700b_v1.jpg
    lolz, still look gud

• Lol with the ombré, highlighted, glowing eyebrows

• @Sophiaaaaaa precisely

• Because of make up, women start to look all so similar to each other that it's not hard to find any girls looking like the ones above in any street of majority of cities. Where is this world going lol

• These girls are great. I want them. I need them.

• pretty girls. glad to see they aren't all doctored up or smothered in makeup. great to see some rather natural beauties

• they all have the same look. Its so basic now to a point, i can't even get an erection from them anymore

• Lmao the guy in the last pic

• Let's just say it is easier to be super hot on Instagram than in real life.

• yeah some of them are hot but its fucking stupid that they're famous because they're not even legit models.

i think men as a rule should stop paying attention to girls they're never going to have the chance to touch. they wanna use their body to do coke ads, thats fine, they wanna do porn, guys can jack off to it and thats fine but when you get famous for just standing there, thats fuckin stupid. there's no product you're selling, you're not doing anything, 100,000 instagram followers just want to bang you and if every single one of them did you'd die of STDs long before you finished that.

• Incredible, most of them are more beautiful than some of the famous actresses. songstresses and supermodels. Very good Take.

• Cláudia Alende is bae <3

• I sincerely don't find any of these women remotely attractive. Vain, self-obsessed glamor pusses do nothing for me.

• Yea you could defiantly see why. Most of these girls have unique looks and a good portion of them are great looking. Sharp lookin gals

• Actually most of this girls were webcame models or were famous through some other outlet before they became "instragram models" nobody purely becomes famous off instaram just from randomly deciding to post pictures on the interent on instagram.

• And this is one of the reasons why I don't fuck with Instagram. Seeing women like this is too much of a tease.

• 6 insanely fake beauties you mean... remove all of the makeup and other enhancement and no one would even notice them.

Beauty is a damn joke nowadays...

• None of these girls are even hot

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 23

• Yay, when becoming famous for being attractive becomes a thing... 😶

I rather be famous for finding a cure to cancer or something.

• I'm sure they don't enjoy it too much. They probably feel insecure and wonder which people in their lives actually value them as human beings and not as just pieces of meat.

• @Octavius I would tend to agree. Except I know an Instagram "model" and she is the most outgoing person that you'll meet who loves life. She's got a great husband, makes tons from promo's, and even got invited to hang out with a few famous musicians/DJ's such as Tiesto due to her looks. Sigh... but that's just how life is.

• All that I can see (apart from a couple of them) is a plague of lack of self-acceptance and lots of insecurities - hence plastering with tons of paint on their face. Wtf is wrong with you, women? Why can't you just be proud of what you look like without the mask?

Make up is a MASK COVERING INSECURITIES. As soon as you put it on your young, beautiful face, you're just letting the world know: "Hi there, I'm insecure and want to hide my real self" and sending a message to yourself "Hey, I'm not good enough without artificial paint, I don't look good without it". Sad times!

• Makeup is no more insecure than wearing a nice pair of shoes to cover your feet. Makeup can be a form of self expression and creativity for lots of people.

• 'Plastering' is a relative term. What one person deems a lot of makeup, the next won't. Why do you care how much makeup anyone wears?

• @Blonde40 I don't care, I don't wear any and will always claim that make up is an artificial mask (hard to deny that) that clogs your pores and will never be able to understand why most of the young women feel so insecure about themselves.
      I'm proud of what I look like because I accept myself and don't need any enhancements - I'm young and have beautiful skin that doesn't need to be ruined by some expensive chemical crap. I understand older people who have stuff to hide, but young people with nice skin? In some examples even when people have skin problems, it might make it worse (don't get me wrong, not always - it depends). Some females can't even get out of the house without it because they feel ugly lol - what an excellent example of social and media pressure!
      If make up gives someone confidence, then they're not really confident to start with - true confidence comes from inside and is not dependant on any external factors.

• Not mindblowing for me!
    Kind of girls straight girls find beautiful but none have that Goddess appearance or sexual allure I really appreciate.

Especially since two of them are promoting that useless expensive detox tea when you can buy much better pure green tea and other options for cheap!

• I am so jealous!

• I really have nothing against people doing what they want but I think it's sad how much attention people give to things like this
    I don't understand why anyone who postes million pics of themselves in bikini would be that relevant

• Cláudia Alende is so beautiful!!!

• 1... because I luuuurve MF
    3... because I luuurve CD
    5... because I appreciate flawless beauty.

Great post!!!
    I was here for ten minutes.

• Just me or the 1st one is Megan Fox's clone?

• Is it because they look like already famous individuals?

• All beautiful but famous? I've never heard of them.

• None of these even compare to krotchy (Sarah Mcdaniel)...

• Hot hot hot

• Pretty girls.. wow insanely jealous haha..

• "Instagram models" lmao😂😂 every one looks the same

• never heard of em

• Where's Sahar Luna? and Brock O'hurn?

• Lol I think I should have an instagram account. Who knows maybe one day I can become famous. Lol jk

• 2 5 and 6 are hot that's it

• All are pretty with the exception of #1

• They all look the same to me.

• More from Girls
    3