Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 47

Okay then.

Guess I have to get me an Instagram account.

:P

Actually most of this girls were webcame models or were famous through some other outlet before they became "instragram models" nobody purely becomes famous off instaram just from randomly deciding to post pictures on the interent on instagram.

pretty girls. glad to see they aren't all doctored up or smothered in makeup. great to see some rather natural beauties

Instagram is like a strip club. Since porn is now available to everyone, people don't go to strip clubs that often, they just get online. I bet many of these "Instafamous" would have been strippers if they were born 20 years earlier xD

Anyways, I wonder how they'd look in real life, like face-to-face, without all the filters, lighting, and camera angles... if regular girls trick you, these ones would be even worse xD

Haha I totally agree with you... and without makeup lol

They're not really famous, you just think they are.
    Mildly hot. :)

My favorite instagram star isn't there: Tara Babcock.

The second is quite pretty, and the third is alright. Don't find the others very attractive

Rachel Cook and Alexis Ren are the only one's I've heard of

Ugly

yeah some of them are hot but its fucking stupid that they're famous because they're not even legit models.

i think men as a rule should stop paying attention to girls they're never going to have the chance to touch. they wanna use their body to do coke ads, thats fine, they wanna do porn, guys can jack off to it and thats fine but when you get famous for just standing there, thats fuckin stupid. there's no product you're selling, you're not doing anything, 100,000 instagram followers just want to bang you and if every single one of them did you'd die of STDs long before you finished that.

average looking to me. barely a 6

Let's just say it is easier to be super hot on Instagram than in real life.

do these girls have any talents? Being hot is nothing special

And this is one of the reasons why I don't fuck with Instagram. Seeing women like this is too much of a tease.

I don't like them. Girls you usually see in public are more beatiful than these

Alex Ren, Jen Selter, Marta The and Claudia Alende are my favorites.

The first one looks a lot like Megan Fox but hotter.

Cláudia Alende damn.

They are all fake, from their appearance to their personalities.

i only find rachel's face kinda pretty. maybe i am a perfectionist... .

• More from Guys
    27

What Girls Said 24

All of these (except Jen) are really cute - you can tell they're great looking even without a bit of makeup. Jen, on the other hand, looks like a tranny. o. O

Yay, when becoming famous for being attractive becomes a thing... 😶

I rather be famous for finding a cure to cancer or something.

I'm sure they don't enjoy it too much. They probably feel insecure and wonder which people in their lives actually value them as human beings and not as just pieces of meat.

@Octavius I would tend to agree. Except I know an Instagram "model" and she is the most outgoing person that you'll meet who loves life. She's got a great husband, makes tons from promo's, and even got invited to hang out with a few famous musicians/DJ's such as Tiesto due to her looks. Sigh... but that's just how life is.

never heard of em

I am so jealous!

"Instagram models" lmao😂😂 every one looks the same

All are pretty with the exception of #1

None of these even compare to krotchy (Sarah Mcdaniel)...

All beautiful but famous? I've never heard of them.

beauty

Hot hot hot

I really have nothing against people doing what they want but I think it's sad how much attention people give to things like this
    I don't understand why anyone who postes million pics of themselves in bikini would be that relevant

They all look the same to me.

Where's Sahar Luna? and Brock O'hurn?

Not mindblowing for me!
    Kind of girls straight girls find beautiful but none have that Goddess appearance or sexual allure I really appreciate.

Especially since two of them are promoting that useless expensive detox tea when you can buy much better pure green tea and other options for cheap!

Is it because they look like already famous individuals?

1... because I luuuurve MF
    3... because I luuurve CD
    5... because I appreciate flawless beauty.

Great post!!!
    I was here for ten minutes.

All that I can see (apart from a couple of them) is a plague of lack of self-acceptance and lots of insecurities - hence plastering with tons of paint on their face. Wtf is wrong with you, women? Why can't you just be proud of what you look like without the mask?

Make up is a MASK COVERING INSECURITIES. As soon as you put it on your young, beautiful face, you're just letting the world know: "Hi there, I'm insecure and want to hide my real self" and sending a message to yourself "Hey, I'm not good enough without artificial paint, I don't look good without it". Sad times!

Makeup is no more insecure than wearing a nice pair of shoes to cover your feet. Makeup can be a form of self expression and creativity for lots of people.

'Plastering' is a relative term. What one person deems a lot of makeup, the next won't. Why do you care how much makeup anyone wears?

@Blonde40 I don't care, I don't wear any and will always claim that make up is an artificial mask (hard to deny that) that clogs your pores and will never be able to understand why most of the young women feel so insecure about themselves.
      I'm proud of what I look like because I accept myself and don't need any enhancements - I'm young and have beautiful skin that doesn't need to be ruined by some expensive chemical crap. I understand older people who have stuff to hide, but young people with nice skin? In some examples even when people have skin problems, it might make it worse (don't get me wrong, not always - it depends). Some females can't even get out of the house without it because they feel ugly lol - what an excellent example of social and media pressure!
      If make up gives someone confidence, then they're not really confident to start with - true confidence comes from inside and is not dependant on any external factors.

Lol I think I should have an instagram account. Who knows maybe one day I can become famous. Lol jk

Pretty girls.. wow insanely jealous haha..

The white male of blue eyes boyfriend of Cláudia Alende is hot.

• More from Girls
    4