8 of the Weirdest Female Fashion Trends

1. Ditching the bra

Yaaasss...just let it out. lol. Guys love this trend. :p

2. Dying armpits

What the actual f#ck! Why do females think this cool?

3. Under the top lip piercing

Yeah I don't know what this piercing is called but everyone's getting it...it's kind of weird.

4. Glitter tears

This one is interesting...but it's kind of cool. Strange? YES.

5. Faux freckles

Fake freckles??? I'm not interested.

6. These sandals

I see these all the time in all different types of designs..my gosh there hideous.

7. Furry nails

Creepy much?

8. Glittery scalp

Looks like bad dandruff.

Well, I've witnessed most of these trends. They're SO weird but kind of cool in a way...know any other trends? Post them please. Thanks for reading :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

Oh my god, furry nails are so WTF. Glitter tears are cool, though; makes me think of some kind of tribal mark. I've always liked marks that go under the eyes like that. XD

1 unoriginal post idea

Number two looks like something the misandrists would come up with.

I actually liked the nails and the piercing xD

I don't mind some but the ones that hit my weird radar dying armpit hair, glitter tears, faux freckles, old lady sandals, furry nails and glitter dandruff. Easier to say braless and piercing are okay.

What Girls Said 10

very good... most of these trends are pointless tho... except the first one!!! i hate bras lol

They're all awful except for #1.

Eh, interesting take! Of all these, I don't find Number 1 and Number 5 weird.

Furry nails? Sorry but they look... eerily gross.

I personally know:

1. Aegyo sal (East Asia)- This is the eyebag trend often seen in females because eyebags make someone look "cuter," according to them.

www.thesun.co.uk/.../2647868.main_image.jpg

2. Fake braces (Southeast Asia)- I find this really disgusting and not hygienic at all 😷 This is a trend because braces are known to be expensive. Fake braces are, thus, alternatives so that wearing them would denote financial wealth.

www.drmichaels.com/.../fake-braces.jpg

Maybe I'm just saying this cuz I have freckles lmao but what's wrong with fake freckles? I feel like it's no different than getting a spray tan. To get something you don't have right

#6 is just a generic Birkenstock. Not exactly a new trend.

I don't wear a bra (1) and I have the smiley piercing (3) and I personally love them and don't find them weird. I tried dying my armpits (2) but I didn't like it on me but I do think it looks really cool and might try it again. I agree with you on the rest though.

That lip ring looks like a really bad accident waiting to happen. I hope they don't try to eat with that in!
    The furry nails are just gross to me.
    I don't even want to imagine trying to wash the glitter out of that girl's scalp. When I was little, my friend dumped a bunch of glitter on my head and my dad had a horrible time getting it out. It was a very long and tedious process, and I would never want to go through that again.

to ditch the bra is not only about fashion and trends

going braless is not that weird. The whole 'nude' everything (or more accurately beige) that is so popular right now is peculiar to me. Why do you want to have pale lips? Or if you go to the trouble of wearing high heels, why should they be nude and go unnoticed? Why loving such a boring and safe color as beige?

I don't find 5,6 that weird. But dying armpits and glittery tears? Ewww! 😑