Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

• First three and sixth were perfect!

• I like black.
    1, 2, 3 are awful. some of the others are good

• I like seeing girls wear black skirts.

• I like the black style with tights or leggings, even black pants because black is a awesome color and sophisticated

• Most girls look great in black outfits, nice Take :)

• Two of these outfits look like shit! The rest are pretty amazing. Seems brunettes with light skin look better in black. It really pops.

• How do you stand wearing all black outfits in Nevada

• I don't. I just try not to stay outside for too long. Plus after a while you get used to extremes weather.

• #1 Just cute is all I can say
    #3 She can bewitch me anytime!
    #5 Minus the cigarette
    #7
    #8 Shows what curves she has
    #9
    #11 mmm legs
    #12
    #13
    #14 Looks like her and I could take a cup of hot chocolate together!

• I am with you - I have always loved black on women

• I heard the saying that Green is the new Black

• Great mytake.

• I just love the look of black tights - they really accentuate your hips and legs 😍

• Ginny, can you make it with white also? white is so hot on women... :D

• One was wearing white gloves :o that one doesn't count! :p the others are hot though ^-^

• 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• I really like the long coat / hat one.

• "Black is such a happy color" blacks not a colour tho

• I like especially 1+3
    2 is too much goth make up for me
    by the way 4+8+10 are more blue than black

• you should wear one of these to that funeral you have. they look great, and are all black. that is, if you can afford them, of course. by the way, Black is not a color; a black object absorbs all the colors of the visible spectrum and reflects none of them to the eyes. The grey area about black: A black object may look black, but, technically, it may still be reflecting some light.

What Girls Said 12

• I love black, my whole family loves wearing black. Especially my mom and I. My dad thought that it was our favorite color. Fun fact: it's not. I don't mean to wear all black but I do. However, I LOVE pops of color. Especially like yellow, specifically Sherwin Williams Honey Bee. I just love a nice warm, honey yellow. I am just drawn to dark colors but I've put myself in a halt to buy less, including navy, the only color I wear more than black. Burgundy/Maroon, this comes right after navy. Of course, I also love army green. My wardrobe is just like looking at a blob of darkness, which isn't bad but I needed some color in my life. I feel cool, mysterious and sexy in black. But sometimes I like to imagine that some guy went home at the end of the day and thought of that girl in the bright, yellow sweater. It's memorable.

• My wardrobe is the same. My sister looked in my closet and the first thing she said was wow you like black. I also love black with pops of color like all black with red lipstick and red shoes.

• I love black clothes, but mostly casual style, anyway, I like some of the outfits here, very good mytake :)

• The bulk of my wardrobe is made up of either pink or black. When I'm out looking for sex I always wear black.

• I only like the last outfit, the one in the snow, and the one with the old lady staring in the background.

• I live in Bangkok. You wear all black, you die due to overheating.

• Bangkok is only sunny around Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb, though... right?

(Dark colors are only warmer when the sun is shining... otherwise it doesn't matter)

• ahh hahah I thought of expats... lol facepalm

I've lived in 6 different countries, and I have lots and lots of international friends, so I literally wasn't even THINKING about tourists. hah.

• @redeyemindtricks they're literally migrating... Seeking sun where there are none in their countries

• me liky :P

• i'm wearing all black today
    blouse, tight mini, tights, stilettos

black is nice in autumn/winter

• I love you for this take.

• None of those would look good on me.

• I love all black leather

• Now this is what you should wear to your funeral.

• All I have is black skinny jeans and I can't wear jeans to a funeral. Especially since they are unbelievably tight.