6 of the Latest and Greatest Hot Fashion Trends

Here are six of the latest Fashion Trends I've noticed becoming popular among both celebrities and my peers, and are ones that I *mostly* think are attractive.

Choker Crop Tops

I've seen these pop up lately; in fact, I went to a party where 7 girls were wearing this type of top alone.

Bomber Jackets

A trend supported both by celebrities (e.g. Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner as pictured) and regular members of the public. Not all of the styles and colors appeal to me, but I have a black leather bomber jacket which makes me feel badass whenever I wear it.

Chokers

As some of you know, I love my chokers, including the 90's plastic chokers, velvet chokers, tie up chokers or even ones with bells. :P There are heaps of different types out there.

Bodysuits

I don't really get this trend but I *think* the idea is that you wear it as a top underneath pants or a skirt and it stops it from riding up (?). I've noticed the lace-up body suits seem to be really popular as well.

Over Knee Boots

Kim K and Blake Lively (seen below) are rocking these boots! I don't mind them, although I don't own a pair myself, I think I'm a tad young to wear them. They kinda remind me of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, though. lol

T-Shirt Dresses

I'd be surprised if you haven't noticed this trend before. I like them; I own two t-shirt dresses and they're super comfy, although not super flattering if I don't wear them with a belt!

Hope you enjoyed.

Since there's a 20 image limit (@Fathoms77 please, please consider changing this!) and I like to post lots of images, and in particular in this Take I wanted to show the different types of styles I was talking about, I'm gonna be doing a Part 2, keep your eyes peeled for it, and I'll link it here once I'm done.

Part 2 as promised: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/a31641-5-more-of-the-latest-greatest-hot-fashion-trends-part-2#new

Luci92 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 20

Oh sure, on the one hand we've got people saying they want to exceed the 20 image limit, and on the other hand, people complaining they have to include any media at all.

:P

Hahah very true, can't please everyone I guess :P as long as you got my feedback, I'm cool.

The quicker something can be pulled off the better ifykwim 8)

Ehhh.

Chokers are the best one, I'm glad they're popular again.
    The knee high boots are great too, but it's something not every woman can pull off, in my opinion.
    I like the first t-shirt dress, but the one Taylor Swift is wearing is awful XD

• 29d

Wider belts are coming back into style as flared and high waisted jeans are back and skinny jeans not as much.

Chokers are hot on girls!

Very nice fashion trends, I like them a lot, lovely mytake

I like most of those trends - A bit lukewarm about the boots

I like tem all. Damn these girls are pretty !

I always assume:
    shechive.files.wordpress.com/.../choker-2.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They might as well say it's the 90s again as far as fashion.

Sorry, not feelin any of these, except the shirt of the 1st picture. The shirt dresses aren't bad, but I can do without

I think the tshirt dresses are amazingly hot.

What for men so they look awesome?

I'm glad chokers are back now, that way you can literally choke her from behind with it when things get to that point.

Oookay then.

I do realize that, but I appreciate them in a fashion accessory sense.

thats hot !! several guys have done that to me

I have a letterman (the male bomber jacket) and I feel like an 80s action hero when I wear it 😎

Agreed in all
    It's a good look on anyone
    Classy without being too exclusive
    Also... Chokers 🔥🔥🔥
    Jesus I love chokers

Lovin the first style. (Aside from the choker part. I hate chokers...) The second pic doesn't look like a crop top, though...
    The last style looks very fun and cute! Pretty hot, too.

My favorite is the very first picture. The top itself is hot, and her ripped pants make it twice as much!
    Thanks for sharing. I should look into the fashion subject more often.

Nothing that you showed appeals to me.

Didn't make it to appeal to anyone specifically... moreso just recounting current trends :P

Of course, and I shall.

T-shirt dresses are cute.

Over the knee boots 😈😈😈😎😈😈

Body suits are good as well. Well certain ones

What Girls Said 8

The point of a bodysuit is to be like... a shirt that stays PERFECTLY tucked, ALL THE TIME.

I like the idea, I really do. But, at my height? Ahahahahahahhahaha instant permanent wedgie.

That's what I thought ahah, but the buttons which are usually right on the crotch would be annoying.

Yeah, doesn't seem like it.

Longsleeve crop tops are totally my jam, by the way. HELL yes.

They're so good!

My friend has that black bodysuit in red and it's adorable on her, but she has to wear it with high-waisted pants or shorts or it looks really weird.

I've got a couple of bodysuits. I can wear them for dancing:)

I don't like the first two but love the rest!

Spot on!
    I like shirt dresses, buttoned shirt dress to be exact.

Lol ok this is weird but I use all of them except of body suits
    I love all of them Especially the overknee boots

And of course, I love every single one of them. I own all.

Love this